War!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

hes obsessed with me being jarpenguin, im not even sure who that is

DeletedUser340

Both the alliances involved suck tbh... This must be a joke, declaring inside of BP, I can't see why someone would post this other than a joke...

And -Achilles- Is not Jarpenguin.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Both the alliances involved suck tbh... This must be a joke, declaring inside of BP, I can't see why someone would post this other than a joke...

And -Achilles- Is not Jarpenguin.

Sere its a great alliance they have DID YOU KNOW THEY CAN ATTACK PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY HAVE PROTECTION!!!! THEY ARE MASTERS!!!!

DeletedUser340

No Fhibner, just no, lets stop it here, your alliance and the other alliance are a joke.

DeletedUser

I would not be overly surprised if he wasn't as new to Grepo as he chooses to present.

I am probably wrong however.

DeletedUser

Wow this threat is spam...

back on topic i talked to the wraith leader about this and he said that the mad bunnies declared war on them. So the alliance name the mad bunnies saids it all :p

DeletedUser345

they change there name daily, they were only Chelsea F.C. and A.C. Milan FC yesterday because it was 'sports' day :p

DeletedUser

I already reported Sereton to the manager.He told me that Sereton abused me,and therefor he will be kick out from Grepolis staf.Now Im happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I already reported Sereton to the manager.He told me that Sereton abused me,and therefor he will be kick out from Grepolis staf.Now Im happy.

Thats to far LEGION cos of that i bet all the alliances will go against you now :(

DeletedUser340

Okay I'm going to bite:

1. I know that didn't happen.
2. you didn't even report.
3. you didn't talk to any boss.
4. I wouldn't get kicked off even if I did insult you.
5. Glad your happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.