war

DeletedUser

war against elysium has been declared by dragon knights...

all other alliances interested post your name here.......

so that we team up and beat them

DeletedUser

*Facepalm* I think you meant to say "Capture the Flag" where war is, since no-one has conquest all your doing is sending resources in the form of troops to see who can kill more...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never mind Apoll0911 They are noobs. Clearly can't fight so we will attack DK for bp's/farms :p now no1 knows who I am in that world okay some of you do. Did I hear you need teams to beat us..?? Gee won't you rank1 at one stage with 4 founders.?? and one who dissolved your allaince once that could happen again.

Now are you sure you want to team up with DK..???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No.1 is also saying Number 1. But I know what you mean... :p

DeletedUser

Is this the same elysium you have spent days trying to convince us were your "brother alliance"

elysium is our brother alliance.....please everybody note that.....everybody have different ideas for both...lol

landrisl i think you forgot Dragon Knights .....

elysium is the second part of the family ...first is dragon knight..

then come shadow dragon followed by elysium field

Everyday you amuse me aqua armor :p

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Why would no one rim you because you have a big account on Alpha? Alpha has nothing to do with Pi...

*sigh* I don't know why I'm bothering, I ain't playing this world anyway :D

DeletedUser

This is not war , it's a skirmish war. The lowest form of war , you are basically slowing down your growth rate as you are concentrating on troops and other people's growth rate.
Aqua don't make the mistakes I made, you should have left them alone and planned an secret attack in the near by future. When you have conquest , but it looks like you messed up your alliance again.

DeletedUser

lol.....their original founders rights have been taken ...and all that stuff

they also dissolved the pact and no more call us as their brother alliance.....

DeletedUser

maybe its just how he do things.. let's just make the war clean possible no trash talk.. :p

StokieScott

Phrourach
maybe its just how he do things.. let's just make the war clean possible no trash talk.. :p

Keep dreaming there, we all know that sooner or later one of the kiddies will be unable too keep their mouth closed (normally it would be me but luckily I have nothing too do with this 'war' :p )

DeletedUser

Keep dreaming there, we all know that sooner or later one of the kiddies will be unable too keep their mouth closed (normally it would be me but luckily I have nothing too do with this 'war' :p )

maybe it would happen because it is still not impossible though... :)

DeletedUser

Hey guys ... Aqua declared war fair and square ... I don't see the point of talking about it :) You could make this thread interesting by posting results.

I don't see the point in picking on someone who is not exactly having a good time.

And to the participants in this war it would be nice for you to stun the growth of each other :) Anyways all MRA's start like this :) And they fight each other to glory while it gives other members time to organize and increase their strength :pro:

DeletedUser

Glad to see your so confident in yourself, you need to go running for help since you know if you take us 1v1 you will fail.

Strico10 is here and you are not going to beat me

DeletedUser

Read bottom to top and CS dont have a pact with DK

WM802 today at 2:52 PM
Okay but you will need more than that.
aqua armor today at 2:38 PM
it is on the forums
WM802 today at 2:16 PM
Like stuff about it on the forums,conquests etc.
aqua armor today at 2:13 PM
ok...like what
WM802 today at 2:12 PM
Okay i have rejected it untill, i see some action between you and Elysium.
aqua armor today at 2:09 PM
confederate states have pacts with us...check the forum war...sent by us
WM802 today at 2:07 PM
What?
aqua armor today at 11:16 AM
looks like you merged with confederate ..they are already with us...there is a war forum please have a look
aqua armor today at 11:15 AM
.....just wanted to ask how is it going about it there

WM802 on 3/26/11 at 7:17 PM

Okay
aqua armor on 3/26/11 at 7:17 PM
ok..thnx so much for taking interest

just would like to tell you one thing their forums basically say points are everything and they have no plans of attacking
WM802 on 3/26/11 at 7:15 PM
The council is discussing this, please wait patiently.
aqua armor on 3/26/11 at 7:13 PM
dont attack Terminate123 he is their real founder ..he was kicked out....their was announcement in the forum and they have decided to take him back as a leader.....

i think they might give his founder rights back after some time when everything calms down and then he will kick out the other founder who kicked him out....
Draik is the betrayer once everything is clear and he is kicked out.....you guys can remove them from your enemies and later take his cities if anyone wants.....
WM802 on 3/26/11 at 7:04 PM
lol
aqua armor on 3/26/11 at 7:01 PM
i am the spy...just keep this between us
WM802 on 3/26/11 at 6:59 PM
You are in elysium
aqua armor on 3/26/11 at 6:59 PM
Elysium should have used bb codes before my fault
WM802 on 3/26/11 at 6:58 PM
What alliance do you want taken out, i'll consider it.
aqua armor on 3/26/11 at 6:56 PM
i have a spy in elysium they broke brothership with us marked us as enemies their real founder has been kicked ....

would you mind helping us out in taking them down ....we have one more alliance with us