war

DeletedUser

LOL What did I tell you fool? You made the same mistake in xi. Noobs these days, will never learn their lesson. Never ever give anyone founder's right unless it's family member from RL.

DeletedUser

war against elysium has been declared by dragon knights...

i thought DK declared war on us.. 24 hrs has not yet been ended and DK alliance change their name to The Black Death Emperium?

how can DK declared war if DK alliance cannot be found in the alliance list anymore, right? :eek:

for me this declaration is null and void but small attacks are still be going on for sure...

75960543.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i thought DK declared war on us.. 24 hrs has not yet been ended and DK alliance change their name to The Black Death Emperium?

how can DK declared war if DK alliance cannot be found in the alliance list anymore, right? :eek:

for me this declaration is null and void but small attacks are still be going on for sure...

Your quite stupid.They were called, "Dragon Knight" at the time.

DeletedUser

Your quite stupid.They were called, "Dragon Knight" at the time.

if you declare war you must not change your name , right? it is clearly stated that DK declared the war and not The Black Death Imperium..

whats the point of declaring a war and then change name after a few hours? i really don't get the logic here...

DeletedUser

if you declare war you must not change your name , right? it is clearly stated that DK declared the war and not The Black Death Imperium..

whats the point of declaring a war and then change name after declaring? i really don't get the logic here...

Yeah there still at war, just the names different.Whats bad, about that?

DeletedUser

It seems a wimpy act, thinking an alliance wouldn't recognise them and not attack.

DeletedUser

well, if they change names then its good... as i am not i Elysium anymore so i don't care anymore... i just don't seem to understand how they work and i am being scolded because im just a diplomat and i don't have rights to create some operation...

well anyway, to cut the story short im out and good luck to both alliance... hope to see a bloody battle... :p

DeletedUser

Yeah, an offensive sword nuke(Maybe a whopping 10) versus a defensive horse army(11).

DeletedUser

well, if they change names then its good... as i am not i Elysium anymore so i don't care anymore... i just don't seem to understand how they work and i am being scolded because im just a diplomat and i don't have rights to create some operation...

well anyway, to cut the story short im out and good luck to both alliance... hope to see a bloody battle... :p

Ahhh leave your alliance, at the first sign of danger.

DeletedUser

it ´ll be like just like cleaning someone out of your island (for a war you need LS and CS :D)
So, you are just loosing your troops by that way :D
(Little advice)

DeletedUser

Hey guys ... Aqua declared war fair and square ... I don't see the point of talking about it :) You could make this thread interesting by posting results

Impossible, there aren't results they can't lose yet!