war

DeletedUser

Well it may not get boring fro him, therefore your wrong :eek: ;)

See the situation here, neither of your opinions can be supported by facts...

DeletedUser

war against elysium has been declared by dragon knights...

all other alliances interested post your name here.......

so that we team up and beat them

aww thats too bad... we are pacted with both of you :(

TDL will most likely stay out of this

>.>

DeletedUser

I resent that since i am the recruiter and Oc 45 leader!

we are the 9th rnk ABP!

(was 7th)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just get one thing sorted out here. The Noobs alliance declare war on us first, They need spies to gather info from us.? Why is that when you declare war on us first you should have got all the info be4 hand. The funny things is since you declare war on us you are not in the forums. Your members want to join us :D they won't get an invite from us. You still got 4 founders, I bet of them will dissolved you again. You ask me to join your alliance about 5 times I keep turning you down, I seen how your alliance is run its not good. Reasons....

1. To many founders.
2. No experience leaders.
3. Your founders don't know what they are doing.
4. You have a-lot if inactive members.
5. You are noob simple as that (only aqua armor) is I don't know about the rest of them....

DeletedUser

One question, what alliances are involved in this war and how may Elysiums are there?? :heh: Ive seen like 4 of them. It wouldn't be a smart move to fight an alliance that has like 3 or 4 branches, even though they don't have conquest just think about all the mass attacks you will receive. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

Just get one thing sorted out here. The Noobs alliance declare war on us first, They need spies to gather info from us.? Why is that when you declare war on us first you should have got all the info be4 hand. The funny things is since you declare war on us you are not in the forums. Your members want to join us :D they won't get an invite from us. You still got 4 founders, I bet of them will dissolved you again. You ask me to join your alliance about 5 times I keep turning you down, I seen how your alliance is run its not good. Reasons....

1. To many founders.
2. No experience leaders.
3. Your founders don't know what they are doing.
4. You have a-lot if inactive members.
5. You are noob simple as that (only aqua armor) is I don't know about the rest of them....

Hey Lord Stuart what you doing on Pi :p Eta to boring for you without lefty there? :D

DeletedUser

Hey Lord Stuart what you doing on Pi :p Eta to boring for you without lefty there? :D

Yes. ETA is getting boring now PI is good fast world. We got a war with a noob allaince are you in PI..??

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
What's wrong with inexperienced leaders? How do you think leaders get experience? Also bashing on players who don't have much experience and calling them noobs is kinda lame. Especially coming from a player who either has 0 grepo experience cause he doesn't exist on grepostats or uses a different name in-game than on the forum.

DeletedUser

What's wrong with inexperienced leaders? How do you think leaders get experience? Also bashing on players who don't have much experience and calling them noobs is kinda lame. Especially coming from a player who either has 0 grepo experience cause he doesn't exist on grepostats or uses a different name in-game than on the forum.

0 grepo experience are you talking about me. LOL Have you seen Death Profile how many founders do they need.???? you normally have 1 or 2 :p I'm James456 if you must know. :) rank 7. Yep I'm the player who doesn't exist. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Meh founder numbers vary greatly. I've been in various alliance that had 4-5 founders and they worked out fine. It all comes down to the players

DeletedUser

Meh founder numbers vary greatly. I've been in various alliance that had 4-5 founders and they worked out fine. It all comes down to the players

They have been dissolved twice, with that many founders it will happen again. :) This DK alliance has also marked experience players from ETA in RED as-well, so now they have 2 wars going off. at this early stage of the game. :D see what I mean about inexperience leaders, 2 wars going off already.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Nothing wrong with a good early fight. I tend to regard everyone as an enemy unless my alliance says otherwise. They could be doing the same. You can't pact with everyone

DeletedUser

They have been dissolved twice, with that many founders it will happen again. :) This DK alliance has also marked experience players from ETA in RED as-well, so now they have 2 wars going off. at this early stage of the game. :D see what I mean about inexperience leaders, 2 wars going off already.

Which ETA team have they marked in red :p

DeletedUser

Well they did mark you guys RED. I think they took your lot of there war list :p