war

DeletedUser

They have been dissolved twice, with that many founders it will happen again. :) This DK alliance has also marked experience players from ETA in RED as-well, so now they have 2 wars going off. at this early stage of the game. :D see what I mean about inexperience leaders, 2 wars going off already.

I hope i'm not marked as RED for playing ETA...o yeah experienced players from ETA...I'm saved...phew i thought that was it...:p

DeletedUser

nup...they are no more marked...........

it is just a high thought plan

DeletedUser

why are you at war with us
I am gone for a day and this happens

DeletedUser

yes...this is important they have broken brothership and marked us as enemies

DeletedUser

war against elysium has been declared by dragon knights...

all other alliances interested post your name here.......

so that we team up and beat them

yes...this is important they have broken brothership and marked us as enemies

Really Aqua when you posted the top quote, I marked you as red. Now you saying I've broken brothership how is that when you declared war on us first.

Please don't make things up. If you need help I can help you go to your city on the left hand side you will see setting click on that now you will see some tabs you are looking for delete click on that you will see this message.

Authorize deletion of account:

As soon as you authorize the deletion of your account, you will no longer be able to log in. After approx. 7 days your account will be deleted.

Only the account in this world will be deleted. Your forum account and accounts on other servers will remain active.

Have fun. :)