War!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4577
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well looks like wds is hitting a brick wall now since they've chewed up inactives on the war front and are starting to loose citys.

Problem with those LS nukes ItsOliver and Brankica? Seems they are getting chewed up. Even your new player acquisitions are starting to crumble, Dizonce has to be crying. And biged, I know he is crying already.

Seems once the inactives that WDS feeds so well on dissappear taking of live citys is becoming a major issue. Will this be the start of the powerful dynasty of WDS foundation crumbling? Time will tell.

EoA

And by the way, thank you ItsOliver for the major bp on those seiges you all threw everything you had at and failed so miserably at.

DeletedUser

For those of you unaware of the timeline of events. Here is our account. I would love to hear a different side if I missed something.

NAP ended at 2012-07-26 at 1:12am.

A take over of a previous WDS member that got attacked.
Maximinus X (Alexander Maximinus) is attacking your support in Aadi I O63 04 on 2012-07-26 at 11:41am

He then attacked the same city again 9 hours later from a city that is less than 3 hours travel time away after receiving the report that his attack hit the city which is occupied by one of our members. - Purposefully destroying our CS. - Act of war

At around the same time (11:30am) one of our members killed one of your CS's in a city on accident.

Our first attacks as a result of your deliberate CS killing of ours was on 2012-07-27 at 05:14

Yes, WDS ended the NAP. But it was the actions of a member of STEAMROLLERS that escalated it to war so quickly. It was not planned by us to go to war with you when we did. Please ask anyone in our alliance, I told them not to attack any of your cities. So do not try and play it off as if we did. The same thing happened to us with Wolf Pack. One member (Blaz911) decided to attack 30 of our cities after we dropped the NAP with them. Your member Alexander Maximinus attacked all of the cities of our former member that he knew we were conquesting.

If you want to blame anyone for your alliance being unprepared for war and therefore losing cities that you would have otherwise not lost. Look to your own member.

Interesting version of events. I like how quickly you all invited Alexander Maximinus into WDS after he launched that big bad unprovoked attack against ya. :eek: