War!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser30636
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Remember that swearing is still unacceptable even if it is censored - even if the word purely consists of asterisks. Children use these forums, remember that.

And war already? Sometimes I worry about you lot. :D

DeletedUser

I clearly meant ducking, to stay in the theme, I had just said duck so many times, I didn't want to repeat myself.

DeletedUser30636

Remember that swearing is still unacceptable even if it is censored - even if the word purely consists of asterisks. Children use these forums, remember that.

Don't worry about me the sooner we get rid of these mess the better! :p

DeletedUser

Thanks babe.

DeletedUser

No, I don't want to "survive", in the future you'll know what I want, when I want, I'll let you know, but it seems like you're the one who's trying to survive here by having as many allies, regardless of how BAD they are, just to stay alive.

Usually MRA's are not successful, but even if you WERE, there's one thing you wouldn't have, and that's my respect, and my respect is not the only one you lost for sure.

You're only "strong" because you have way too many players, while alliances like Unstable Spartans and Lord of The Rings have a lot of players because they were strong to start with, in fact, their alliances make me feel more defensive then yours ever will, in fact, I'm pretty sure I can take out 4/5 members of your alliance without suffering as much as one retaliation attack, while I'm pretty sure that if you do that to US or LOTR, I would be counter-attacked instantly.

If you're not an MRA, why did I get two invites of each? Without as much as a PM? Invited, rejected, re-invited.

Call it what you want, say what you may, you are an MRA. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it's a duck.

I agree that you should of got a pm. the only reason you didn't id because of black eagle. he invites many players and does nothing as me and tastyjelly talk to players for a day or 2, then see if they want to join. we are better then LOTR in defense wise as we have a great defense and attack system worked out. it will be done the moment the grepo entail map starts working again. if you want to know why we have pacts with elite and wanted then pm me in the game.

DeletedUser

ZLNTBjN.jpg

Tommy-Lee-Jones-No-country-Old-Men.jpg

that's elite. im with Bar

DeletedUser

Um first, if this black eagle isn't doing what he should do, why is he one of the people in charge of recruiting?

Second, to point out that you have a better/great defense is a bit um....never mind...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree that you should of got a pm. the only reason you didn't id because of black eagle. he invites many players and does nothing as me and tastyjelly talk to players for a day or 2, then see if they want to join. we are better then LOTR in defense wise as we have a great defense and attack system worked out. it will be done the moment the grepo entail map starts working again. if you want to know why we have pacts with elite and wanted then pm me in the game.

Firstly, I'd like to point out I was invited three times after rejecting two times. Also, you cannot speak for my alliance (LOTR) before BP has even ended. Therefore, you 'great defense and attack system ' is entirely void. Once, I see it in action against me, I'll believe it. As for why you have pacts, I'm guessing your excuse would be because you either want to get a strong start and not have much pressure, or because you want larger numbers to 'wipe the world out'.

DeletedUser30636

wait so I don't have to worry about being attacked?