Warlords - Cheaters & Bot user's Paradise

• Thread starter DeletedUser10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser55134

They are just skilled. A person might even say that they are inhuman.

DeletedUser38766

I have a question: how many attack/recalls they were able to do per city? otherwise i can´t see nothing humanly impossible.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Rawr..come discord buddy we will give you video lessons on how to play the game, it will be all OK..I PROMISE ;)

T0M4S

Chiliarch
I have a question: how many attack/recalls they were able to do per city? otherwise i can´t see nothing humanly impossible.
I get on average 7-8 if im not lagging due to scripts or browser lag etc..today my timings were actually really bad as I wasnt able to use many anchors and had some problems with command window lagging out. Usually would have 3-4 supps same sec even.

Let me find the forum posts from a month ago where rawr himself was defending the greeks saying they are not botting lmao, how quick he is to change his mind when he is the one being targetted :D

DeletedUser38766

I get on average 7-8 if im not lagging due to scripts or browser lag etc..today my timings were actually really bad as I wasnt able to use many anchors and had some problems with command window lagging out. Usually would have 3-4 supps same sec even.

Let me find the forum posts from a month ago where rawr himself was defending the greeks saying they are not botting lmao, how quick he is to change his mind when he is the one being targetted :D
well okay, i get average 5-6 and getting same results but i guess your´s is possible as well.

DeletedUser10810

Dont be ridiculous Jooser. We played together before in Byblos. I couldn't even pasted everything properly here. These can't be done manually, this is for sure.

Talk about luck and same sec accounts? Multiple users doing this? Investigate in google and you will know how its been done with shared bots.

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Tomas, change of voice? Remember when you told that you will consider joining us only if we let Greeks out of our alliance because they cheat and etc? I knew then and know now that they dont cheat, they are just very good and unstoppable players.

And now you took them in and flipped your voice and tone? I just do not understand how color changes this fast in game.

rote_afro_clown_peruecke-karnevalsperuecke-clownverkleidung-red_afro_clown_wig-26446-1.jpg

DeletedUser38766

Dont be ridiculous Jooser. We played together before in Byblos. I couldn't even pasted everything properly here. These can't be done manually, this is for sure.

Talk about luck and same sec accounts? Multiple users doing this? Investigate in google and you will know how its been done with shared bots.

Honestly i don´t know what to think. All i can say, using planner makes it more possible but fluv knows better to comment here :)

DeletedUser41523

To be fair. It’s pretty easy to get a bunch of same second supports with anchors. Both Fluv and Tomas posted how to do this in discord.

I got oped by unnatural selection early in the server and they also timed well. Mainly supports due to anchors.

DeletedUser52396

They are Cheater and Botters, but in the end they gonna loose any way, nothing will help them, once they dont spend enough gold or one uncompomised Inno moderator invetigates thiss matter they will all be banned from server..

Only thing i really cant understand is how those ..... even sleep at night after so much cheating and botting lol

DeletedUser55202

All you need is a bunch of friends, join a discord server and just attempt same sec landings, by giving all the possible attempts. If you have a good pc and a good internet line, it just gets easier. Dont blame a bot if you cant defend that, because its possible to happen. All you need is effort, patience, perfect coordination and lots of attempts.

DeletedUser10810

Of course I know people will tell this is no bot work. Try to be the receiving side of it and then talk again... Many things are not captured here.

DeletedUser55202

I could totally agree with you if all these where from a single player. I would even make a ticket by myself for this. But this is no bot my friend, and i've been in your place, i know how it feels but the only thing you can do is try defend it best way possible.

DeletedUser52396

Nobody told they are enough dumbo to make it one player, they intentionaly ALWAYS send as a group to manipulate Innogames, and those kind of instructions they only could get from somebody who know how it works...
Explain to me why they never have left attack that was antitimed to 8 +- seconds, becouse bot doesnt leave that, thats why....

i could post you here doesnds of screenshots but i wont,

couse of people like those this is my last Grepo world i play seriuosly, after that ill go public with all evidence and it will harm Grepo it self couse they wont punish cheaters

T0M4S

Chiliarch
Nobody told they are enough dumbo to make it one player, they intentionaly ALWAYS send as a group to manipulate Innogames, and those kind of instructions they only could get from somebody who know how it works...
Explain to me why they never have left attack that was antitimed to 8 +- seconds, becouse bot doesnt leave that, thats why....

i could post you here doesnds of screenshots but i wont,

couse of people like those this is my last Grepo world i play seriuosly, after that ill go public with all evidence and it will harm Grepo it self couse they wont punish cheaters
Yes!!! We are manipulating everyone. We are hacking also, we are also bribing inno for good timings, offering them sacrifices and praying to them for good timings lmao. Dont be pathetic. Read Fluvs guide on how to actually time and stop crying here.

kingpg28

Phrourach
Of course I know people will tell this is no bot work. Try to be the receiving side of it and then talk again... Many things are not captured here.

tbh i have been on a receiving end of it by same ppl u nonce... even i seen multiple send/recalls... you just mad you suck n cant snipe....