Warlords - Cheaters & Bot user's Paradise

• Thread starter DeletedUser10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser10810

And T0M4S, give it a rest. No one is that lucky in this game. Today's Off and Def is not that intense though, however the earlier one was a shamless attempt of bot use.

You see, Bots destroying this game. The fun and everything this game holds dear are being destroyed by the bots. Bots who does human mimicking can't be caught I guess and it's always not guilty until proven right? I will not reply here anymore about this from today.

Remember Warlords - you might win some battles - but there is no version of this server where you will win this war against BALKAN BOYZ.

Shuri2060

Strategos
And T0M4S, give it a rest. No one is that lucky in this game. Today's Off and Def is not that intense though, however the earlier one was a shamless attempt of bot use.

You see, Bots destroying this game. The fun and everything this game holds dear are being destroyed by the bots. Bots who does human mimicking can't be caught I guess and it's always not guilty until proven right? I will not reply here anymore about this from today.

Remember Warlords - you might win some battles - but there is no version of this server where you will win this war against BALKAN BOYZ.

Yes you're right. There is only one true timer in this game. Everyone else bots.

Let's wait for the bans to happen.

These cheating noobs. Too easy to tell whose faking :mad:

DeletedUser10810

Naaah! I don't report people around. As I said, bots which mimic human play, can't be detected easy. This thread is for the world to denounce them.
Not a personal vendetta or anything. I still call few of them as my very good grepolis friends inside Warlords.

But you should understand this, while not everyone might be cheating and gets lucky with times but I know when I see bot attacks. This is the reason I delete my main post here which has everyone's attack timings. Not all of them are bots.

You should know that it's not you alone who plays and knows this game the best... there are others here as well who might know a bit more or less than you, right Shuri?

kingpg28

Phrourach

dawg you always bi***in like a lil girl shut up.... you suck

kingpg28

Phrourach
Naaah! I don't report people around. As I said, bots which mimic human play, can't be detected easy. This thread is for the world to denounce them.
Not a personal vendetta or anything. I still call few of them as my very good grepolis friends inside Warlords.

But you should understand this, while not everyone might be cheating and gets lucky with times but I know when I see bot attacks. This is the reason I delete my main post here which has everyone's attack timings. Not all of them are bots.

You should know that it's not you alone who plays and knows this game the best... there are others here as well who might know a bit more or less than you, right Shuri?

you call them botters than say that you wont report them... you are crying for attention to be relevant and its not working... maybe make yourself relevant in the game?

DeletedUser56729

@shadow649 Wait last week TBWC was handing BWN the win. Now Balkans are. But if you beat Balkans you can fight BWN and stop them from winning. So aren’t you handing BWN the win by not?

Excuse my ignorance here it gets so terribly confusing and is incredibly difficult to keep up with who is at fault for a BWN win and why.
I honestly can't tell if your ignorant or just playing the part. Both TBWC and Balkans are giving BWN the win. After all, Balkans won't fight BWN until after the Wonders are made in which BWN wins. TBWC I doubt would do anything against BWN even if you were neighbors. BWN's sad little hugs have ruined the fun in this server and value of EARNING a crown.

Personally, I wish the creators of this game would remake the rules of WW so that the very instant the WW are sucessfully built, then only those within that very alliance get the crown. No more of this 1 and 2 and 3 sister alliances/academies getting a share of the crown. No more huggers for the crown. Just one single alliance fighting for it all. Its pathetic that people with no skill have a crown while others with plenty are left in the dark because others want to cheat the system. No true victory can be claimed by those who don't truely earn it. So enjoy your crowns. It says nothing about your skill anyway. The meaning of earning a crown is gone now.

So congratz, you guys enjoy this world. No enjoyment is left for you here. Not since all the sides were drawn. What a waste of a perfectly good world.

DeletedUser55134

The last 30 worlds have been pretty much the same, grepo is dead. Every server repeats itself yet you hope for a different outcome, Einstein said that is the definition of insanity...
Stop arguing withthe kid, his name is shadow. Insanity is reading his whole comment.

King Soos

Strategos
I honestly can't tell if your ignorant or just playing the part. Both TBWC and Balkans are giving BWN the win. After all, Balkans won't fight BWN until after the Wonders are made in which BWN wins. TBWC I doubt would do anything against BWN even if you were neighbors. BWN's sad little hugs have ruined the fun in this server and value of EARNING a crown.

Personally, I wish the creators of this game would remake the rules of WW so that the very instant the WW are sucessfully built, then only those within that very alliance get the crown. No more of this 1 and 2 and 3 sister alliances/academies getting a share of the crown. No more huggers for the crown. Just one single alliance fighting for it all. Its pathetic that people with no skill have a crown while others with plenty are left in the dark because others want to cheat the system. No true victory can be claimed by those who don't truely earn it. So enjoy your crowns. It says nothing about your skill anyway. The meaning of earning a crown is gone now.

So congratz, you guys enjoy this world. No enjoyment is left for you here. Not since all the sides were drawn. What a waste of a perfectly good world.
What should TBWC do? pact with you guys and fight a group a whole ocean away?
How can a team so far away play any part in handing another team the win. The only way they could slightly impact BWN would be to pact with you guys.
But that would result in hugging :( which is a big no no

DeletedUser41523

@shadow649 Again. How are we handing the world to BWN by just playing our game? Why are you so obsessed with what we choose to do? Also, we're allied to Balkans who will merge with BWN for world wonders. TBWC has no wonder plans. So I don't know why you're trying to make it sound so negative to me. Its the preferred outcome. Being something our allies want to do and us being good allies. Obviously we hope the end of the game results in a situation where the Balkans can win. You're probably right that there wouldn't be much fighting between BWN and TBWC as neighbors. Its generally really hard to convince two sides that have friends on each side to fight. This being a game that can interrupt real life and that people pay money to play. Its a pretty much unspoken rule that people in that situation will just siege break and support in that case.

My question is what makes you so deserving to win over BWN/Balkans? They're pacted? Warlords have a pact with Beasties, "NAPs" with Mongooses and Immortals (you break for them). NAP with the SS coalition. All of these groups surround us now. Very little damage has been done. How exactly did you earn a crown by losing wars on multiple fronts? Going off this logic, TBWC should get above you in terms of deserving to win the world anyways.

As for the end game. I'd just prefer no end game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Right so to recap what we got from this thread
  • BWN are huggers and don't deserve to win
  • Warlord CHITER
  • BB are dogs on a leash to BWN
  • I haven't read closely enough to notice what was said about TBWC but it's Dan's alliance so I'm sure somebody said something bad
Now can we get back to fighting? At this rate I'm gonna finish my mino nuke before y'all are done arguing who's the worst

thewilsh

Phrourach
Right so to recap what we got from this thread
  • BWN are huggers and don't deserve to win
  • Warlord CHITER
  • BB are dogs on a leash to BWN
  • I haven't read closely enough to notice what was said about TBWC but it's Dan's alliance so I'm sure somebody said something bad
Now can we get back to fighting? At this rate I'm gonna finish my mino nuke before y'all are done arguing who's the worst
Where's my maredsous?

DeletedUser41523

Just wanted to give a follow up to @shadow649 as I was rushed for time before and didn't get to say everything I wanted to.

Maybe if you focused more on leading your alliance (and not tossing the ball to Tomas when things went south) and less on what I'm doing or what an alliance in O45 is doing. You wouldn't have to come on here and try to dish out blame for your situation. If any of what I just said is a problem, take a city by me and come show me how deserving you are to win. It doesn't look like you're trying to do much other than complain and quit anyways, so I'll give you a good reason to do both.

Edit: Or ghost after I send one attack. Lmao

DeletedUser56729

Just wanted to give a follow up to @shadow649 as I was rushed for time before and didn't get to say everything I wanted to.

Maybe if you focused more on leading your alliance (and not tossing the ball to Tomas when things went south) and less on what I'm doing or what an alliance in O45 is doing. You wouldn't have to come on here and try to dish out blame for your situation. If any of what I just said is a problem, take a city by me and come show me how deserving you are to win. It doesn't look like you're trying to do much other than complain and quit anyways, so I'll give you a good reason to do both.

Edit: Or ghost after I send one attack. Lmao
You've always kind of struck me as someone who didn't make assumptions yet here you are thinking that I just simply handed off leadership to tomas "when things went south." Don't try to think you can understand something just because you see it from the outside. Your a little more ignorant than for your own good. Perhaps the reason you are now casting insults at me is because me calling you ignorant before touched a nerve? That normally means its true.

As for me ghosting, once again you talk about something you don't understand nor do I care if you do. You can cast all the insults you want, but I'm moving forward. I'm not stupid, I know when a game is lost. Btw, don't cross the border from ignorance to stupidity. You know damn well your attack was not even close to the reason I left. I get attacked by Balkans plenty. Never lost a city and took down every CS. Even baited them into sending a CS just to have a laugh when they crashed and burned.

You can make excuses all you want about not helping BWN directly and only planning on helping Balkans. However, the reality is you decided to help an alliance almost a whole ocean away from you with knowing that they planned on help BWN win. That's might as well be the same as helping BWN directly. No will for the crown and just want to jump in to help someone else win? Might as well say that they couldn't handle winning themselves. I'll be honest. You have a good group and we had questionable players in the back that we didn't expect to run into any experienced alliances that joined late game. However, even though your an experienced group, I lost my respect for you. Not because you didn't want the crown, but because you decided to ruin a good competitive game by allying with others to give them the crown. Balkans would have lost to us if you hadn't stepped in to help them and even though you may not want to admit it, you probably know this too. At this point, your not playing for fun, that's playing to be a dick to others playing the game. Balkans are friends? Then you should have joined them. Don't think you can join in as a different alliance and say you want to have fun, but also determine the victor. That's just arrogance.