Warlords - Cheaters & Bot user's Paradise

• Thread starter DeletedUser10810
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

@shadow649

The ghosting part was a joke. You’d think after your Dave Chappell tier joke of an excuse list that you’d get that.

Im just telling you straight up that I don’t care about your feelings on BWN, Balkans, or what we’re doing to help them. In fact, if you talked to anybody at all. Like the four people in Bunnies i told my story to, big papa, black pig, mortenu. You’d know I’m one of BWN’s original founders. And if you checked Grepolife, you’d see TBWC has had a pair of good worlds. Letting us sit and gathering no information about the world was stupid and entirely on you. The rest of your post is just whining. If you’re this careless, you’d have lost anyways and honestly deserve to lose. Arrogance is telling me, the guy that more or less is responsible for you rage ghosting and abandoning your team, how my team and I should play the game in a way that’s convenient for YOU. Fact is that you took us lightly, got boxed in, and ghosted when it got tough. Your opinion counts for nothing.

It’s like I said before. It doesn’t look like you were trying to do much other than complain and quit. I gave you a reason to do both. You’re welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56729

@shadow649

The ghosting part was a joke. You’d think after your Dave Chappell tier joke of an excuse list that you’d get that.

Im just telling you straight up that I don’t care about your feelings on BWN, Balkans, or what we’re doing to help them. In fact, if you talked to anybody at all. Like the four people in Bunnies i told my story to, big papa, black pig, mortenu. You’d know I’m one of BWN’s original founders. And if you checked Grepolife, you’d see TBWC has had a pair of good worlds. Letting us sit and gathering no information about the world was stupid and entirely on you. The rest of your post is just whining. If you’re this careless, you’d have lost anyways and honestly deserve to lose. Arrogance is telling me, the guy that more or less is responsible for you rage ghosting and abandoning your team, how my team and I should play the game in a way that’s convenient for YOU. Fact is that you took us lightly, got boxed in, and ghosted when it got tough. Your opinion counts for nothing.

It’s like I said before. It doesn’t look like you were trying to do much other than complain and quit. I gave you a reason to do both. You’re welcome.
You think I quit but once again, your ignorance leads to your guessing. Even more ignorant into thinking I abandoned my alliance members which also shows your stupidity as you don't undesrtand a thing of what going on and I don't see fit to tell you. Afterall, I have no respect for those who can't acheive victory themselves which what we 100% whole-heartedly wanted to do, until we were forced to have allies as we saw you all were trying to ruin the game for everyone.

Seems I struck a nerve by the last post. Seems I was right on the money about you. Now your angry because I am right and your "friends" couldn't have won the world themselves without ganging up in one super alliance.

DeletedUser56729

@shadow649 one thing to say to you
#whatgoesaroundcomesaround
Not sure what that refers to, but I've never had a quarrell with Pariahs. The battle we had was well fought. Unlike TBWC and Balkans, we didn't rely on other alliances to win our battles for us. We went all out 1 on 1 and it was a good fight. I wasn't around when Trump joined us so I won't say much about that. Though I wished you guys would have looked past what happened then and still joined us. Would have made a hell of a team.

One thing I beleive in is relying on your own strength to win. Obviously if others decide to make a bunch of allies, you have to follow suite else you would be foolish. Though I lose respect in the leadership of certain players, I can't deny that as a player and just that, they are very skilled. However, I can't ignore leaders that ruin the point of a comtetive game by relying on others completely without a sense of pride of their own for victory.

Wish your guys the best, though this world is already a crap storm of huggers. If we ever meet again, I hope that it is on the same side.

DeletedUser55134

Gotta love it when spineless alliances talk about morale and heroicism in the battle.

DeletedUser41523

You think I quit but once again, your ignorance leads to your guessing. Even more ignorant into thinking I abandoned my alliance members which also shows your stupidity as you don't undesrtand a thing of what going on and I don't see fit to tell you. Afterall, I have no respect for those who can't acheive victory themselves which what we 100% whole-heartedly wanted to do, until we were forced to have allies as we saw you all were trying to ruin the game for everyone.

Seems I struck a nerve by the last post. Seems I was right on the money about you. Now your angry because I am right and your "friends" couldn't have won the world themselves without ganging up in one super alliance.

You talk a lot of trash for a guy that ghosted off this world and lost on every front he fought on.

But you did abandon them. You ghosted when it got tough and saw that the odds of you winning the world had diminished.

The bolded part is just a lie. Which I don't get why you're trying that like you guys didn't offer us a pact and then when we came to reject, tell us you all lost interest because we weren't interested in wonders. You also tried repeatedly to make peace with The Pariahs I believe. You also have had a long standing pact with Beasties.

Sorry you made poor decisions (I'm not actually sorry, you made my job both comical and easy). But don't blame us for you making them it just makes you look like a poor loser. If you're this douchey to everybody then I can fully understand why the Pariahs chose to basically just restart to fight you with us and why the Balkans just kept shaking off setbacks in order to beat you. Its a shame you didn't have the ability to stick around. I'd have enjoyed sharing a few islands with you and watching you chronically complain at me all day.

For you not respecting me, man it'll be tough getting over that tragic loss. But I think somehow winning the war and helping our allies win the world will make the pain go away. I hope you understand that its not me, its you.

DeletedUser56729

You talk a lot of trash for a guy that ghosted off this world and lost on every front he fought on.

But you did abandon them. You ghosted when it got tough and saw that the odds of you winning the world had diminished.

The bolded part is just a lie. Which I don't get why you're trying that like you guys didn't offer us a pact and then when we came to reject, tell us you all lost interest because we weren't interested in wonders. You also tried repeatedly to make peace with The Pariahs I believe. You also have had a long standing pact with Beasties.

Sorry you made poor decisions (I'm not actually sorry, you made my job both comical and easy). But don't blame us for you making them it just makes you look like a poor loser. If you're this douchey to everybody then I can fully understand why the Pariahs chose to basically just restart to fight you with us and why the Balkans just kept shaking off setbacks in order to beat you. Its a shame you didn't have the ability to stick around. I'd have enjoyed sharing a few islands with you and watching you chronically complain at me all day.

For you not respecting me, man it'll be tough getting over that tragic loss. But I think somehow winning the war and helping our allies win the world will make the pain go away. I hope you understand that its not me, its you.
Lol, your so ignorant man. Your so full of yourself that you think that I actually wanted peace with your alliance? Don't make me laugh. Might have been someone else that maybe brought it up to you to see what we could salvage from the situation, but it certainly was not in my plans.

As for Beasties, you had an alliance with Balkans before we even allied with them. Your attempt to try to put me down based off that is so cringe, its embarrasing. Nothing you say I did while playing wasn't done first by your alliance or your huggers coalition first.

As for Pariahs, don't bring them into this. Regardless what they may think about this, they were one of the only alliance in this server that was respectable. Also you need to get your facts straight because we didn't try to become allies with them. However, we saw they were a good group and wanted them to merge. They however liked having a smaller group of fighters because its a lot less chaotic and wanted to fight it out like that til the end. For someone who prides himself on gathering knowledge about the world, that's embarrassing you don't actually know this.

Yeah, it's tragic I lost the world. At least I didn't thow away my pride though. Maybe your daddy can teach you what pride means because it seems you forgot what its like to have it. Relying on others must be quite the burden. After all, what would you be without huggers united.

DeletedUser41523

@shadow649 well guess you screwed up then. But if it makes you feel better, you never really were the choser in that situation whether you wanted to or not. We already had our minds made up about how to go about O54. What happened to you was always gonna happen. There wasn’t a damn thing you could have done or said to change it.

Don’t really care when it happened with beastie. Just pointing out this win as yourself thing is crap. You’re crying because you just couldn’t win. Which is just sad.

You mean Pariahs saw you guys as a bad team and opted to restart to play with like minded people? Wow here I thought they joined up with us because of my premium Snapchat. Tell me more about them!

You’re good at gathering info about the world? Could have fooled me there considering how surprised you seem by how it played out.

You’re pouting on an external forum after you quit about how life’s unfair and how people should change their strategy to make it easier on you because someone outplayed you in a diplomacy/strategy game...rather than just sucking it up and moving on. Yeah you sure got a lot of pride there buddy.

kingpg28

Phrourach
@shadow649 well guess you screwed up then. But if it makes you feel better, you never really were the choser in that situation whether you wanted to or not. We already had our minds made up about how to go about O54. What happened to you was always gonna happen. There wasn’t a damn thing you could have done or said to change it.

Don’t really care when it happened with beastie. Just pointing out this win as yourself thing is crap. You’re crying because you just couldn’t win. Which is just sad.

You mean Pariahs saw you guys as a bad team and opted to restart to play with like minded people? Wow here I thought they joined up with us because of my premium Snapchat. Tell me more about them!

You’re good at gathering info about the world? Could have fooled me there considering how surprised you seem by how it played out.

You’re pouting on an external forum after you quit about how life’s unfair and how people should change their strategy to make it easier on you because someone outplayed you in a diplomacy/strategy game...rather than just sucking it up and moving on. Yeah you sure got a lot of pride there buddy.

hate to be the bearer of bad news... i suppose there should be no more responses to this.. that was a well thought of closing statement... well enough to win the argument

DeletedUser56729

Seems I was wrong about you. Your not ignorant, you crossed that border into stupidity. Still ignoring most of what I said and just making full blown conclussions out of thin air. I don't blame you for pretending not to read some of what I said though. Children don't like to hear the truth about them at times. Instead they go crying home to mommy and daddy to have them tell you how great they are, but the fact remains you will just never be able to accomplish anything yourself. Need to have it given to you on a plastic plate with your safety utinsils so you don't hurt yourself. Its okay, you can say I'm complaining all you want about your huggers alliance. Perhaps its the creators fault in the first place for allowing a haven of crown sharing children. After all, players of your skill level would never be able to get a crown without hugging half the server. So I guess they wanted to make equal opportunity for everyone. Isn't that so nice of them?

That's okay, I'll get my wins in another server. I don't feel like wasting my time on those who can't fight for themselves. Probably would have tried to make Spirtum Sancti join your coalition too if you couldn't have your way. Or perhaps bribe Beasties with a crown like Balkans did with Ice and Fire. Run along and play on your little playground. I'll move on to the big boy servers where to we take it by our own power. Keep crying in your corner and have daddy type up your insults for you because at this point, I don't even think your the one typing anymore.

DeletedUser41523

@shadow649 Nice fan fiction but can you just like email me the rest of this story?

As much as I enjoy the Michigan State Board of Trustee’s tier excuse list here (unfortunately for you there’s no Mel Tucker in your future). I’m reading the same rehashed thing again. It’s kind of gotten old I feel like everyone else reading this feels like it’s gotten old. We won, you lost. Point proven. So here’s a Tiffany music video for you to listen to while doing all this crying and watching your enemies win the world. And good luck in your next world try not to ghost there too (who are we kidding? You will)

DeletedUser55265

Leave us out of your love fest. We play for fun, what others do we can't influence so we don't try. The enemy of my enemy is my friend shadow, that's just clever business by booty, its not hugging... Its strategy

DeletedUser56729

@shadow649 Nice fan fiction but can you just like email me the rest of this story?

As much as I enjoy the Michigan State Board of Trustee’s tier excuse list here (unfortunately for you there’s no Mel Tucker in your future). I’m reading the same rehashed thing again. It’s kind of gotten old I feel like everyone else reading this feels like it’s gotten old. We won, you lost. Point proven. So here’s a Tiffany music video for you to listen to while doing all this crying and watching your enemies win the world. And good luck in your next world try not to ghost there too (who are we kidding? You will)
No, I get it. Your feeling all badass and pumped up after hiding behind others. After all, you could have never taken a city from me personally. In fact, I wonder if you could take a city off one of my ghost cities. Probably would get one of your buddies to CS it for your lack of backbone. Its hard to cope with yourself having to rely on others because you can't trust yourself. Its okay buddy, I got a job you can do. I got palm-palms for yuh, so you could be a great chearleader from the sidelines and with your team luck. Let the men do the real fighting.

Edit: If I'm a broken record, then it seems I'm not the only one. You been saying the same thing for a while now as well. So whose a sore loser again?