Warmongers Elite now recruiting! (seazone 55)

DeletedUser

Warmongers Eclipse now recruiting! (seazone 55)

Warmongers Eclipse (a brand new alliance in sea zone 55) is currently recruiting.
If you are interested in joining, please either leave a message here explaining why you would like to join this new alliance
and/or message me in game.

The goal of Warmongers Eclipse is to build a competitive alliance from the ground up. We require all of our members to support one another, both in defense and in conquest.

At the moment we are only looking to invite people to the Warmongers Eclipse alliance whom are located in sea zone 55.
If you are not located in this sea zone; however, it is still possible to join. We are also looking for "regional leaders" who will be in charge of recruitment in zones outside of 55. If interested in this position, please post.

If anyone has any comments, concerns, or questions, please post them here and I will do my best to answer them.
After all... world speed of 1 gives me alot more time to browse the forums :p.

Join Link
http://en.grepolis.com/invite-35062...tation_mac=ee5085b6&ref=player_invite_to_ally

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not trying to judge but I've never seen an alliance with elite in their name reach ww

DeletedUser

Not trying to judge but I've never seen an alliance with elite in their name reach ww

Ah. Good point. plus people could think your alliance is arrogant if you use the word elite...
Thanks for the suggestion. I have changed the guild name into Warmongers Eclipse.

DeletedUser

Elite is just to make the alliance seem tough, it's overused.