Warning - a player to avoid

DeletedUser

I would like to personally let the forum know of a player to avoid. A public service announcement of sorts :)

Heimdall22069.

Not sure if this is allowed, and I'm terribly sorry if it isn't, I need a way to let my frustration out. I'm sure someone will understand.

This player is a very defensive minded player, who will never take a city that's above 3k unless it isn't defended, or it's a ghost.

You could argue this isn't a bad thing, just another way to play the game. However, he seeks power constantly, and therefore tries to get everyone to follow in his footsteps. He is the type of player that ruins the game. I have tried and tried and tried to convince him to try new tactics, but he is extremely stubborn. He also believes he is in the right here:

He asked me and a friend to clear a city so someone in HIS alliance could take the city. We are outsiders, we left that alliance and put him in charge. So we did it, managed to clear the city. His player was not online. So I had to send a CS which as untimed and was clearly going to fail. Surprisingly it didn't, but as this is a CQ world, the owner took out my CS before I could get troops in. So it failed.

That's just the start... He had cast a spell on the city to help us, and that is all he offered. He is a bigger player than me for a start. He was available as well. Just didn't send support.

So we just didn't say anything. Then the alliance sent attacks to both me and my friend and him. He now moans that we dragged him into "our war".

Underlying note... AVOID THIS PLAYER. He now is screaming obscenities at both of us.

Again, I'm sorry if anything is unclear, I just needed to vent my frustration, and send out a public message. Because no doubt after we all take him out he will join another world and be someone else's problem.

I would not wish this guy on my worst enemy.

Rant over for now, I am so sorry if this isn't allowed... Please just let me know so I can remove anything that is wrong.

IF someone can explain his actions please let me know, I'll listen!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35069

This is the most dramatic server I have ever seen in my entire life. Can't wait to get off it. Total soap opera stuff

Estas

Phrourach
Have to agree with all you said.

As a public service, the message is, avoid this player.

DeletedUser

I agree. I know I've added to it, but I NEEDED a way to let out my frustration

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Well this is clearly breaking the rules, you are way out of line...

What?

Hahahaha no, this is fine! There's no profanity or any personal insults, so it's all good. Although I do somewhat agree that this server is quite dramatic, you guys definitely haven't seen the drama that used to go on in the 1st generation worlds, now that was some top notch stuff :p

DeletedUser

Hahaha, I don't know the rules too well that's why I kept apologising.

I feel much better now ;)

DeletedUser19042

you guys definitely haven't seen the drama that used to go on in the 1st generation worlds, now that was some top notch stuff :p

I miss those days :(
The PnP from now is like.. meh... compared to 'back then'

DeletedUser

This isn't a PnP it's a rant ;D no propaganda here, 100% truth :p

DeletedUser19042

Yea well, even the 'rant' is not how it used to be. :D
You are a sweet cupcake to wat it used to be :p

But oh well, good one. ;)

DeletedUser

Haha.. All nice!
Would like to hear from Heimdall22069 though, would be entertaining

DeletedUser

He wouldn't be able to contain himself. Wouldn't stick to the forums rules.. He quite literally hates me.

But if you guys want, I'll send him the link :p

DeletedUser

I want to add another thing.

Impunity have greenlighted me, my friend and Heimdall because when we were in the same alliance we attacked them. Fair enough, I've dodged most of their attacks, I've had about 8-10 in total I think? Not too many, not a criticism either because Impunity will be working towards WW.

Heimdall on the other hand, has received 5 attacks in total, and will go into VM in 24 hours. I'll let everyone else make their judgements. This is a player who has supposedly fought off sons of anarchy on his own, and the person who has 6 cities on one island, with 4-5 of them all defense... And 5 of them within 10 minutes support time....

This guy claims to be a good fighter and a good player...

*Sigh*

DeletedUser47479

This is the most dramatic server I have ever seen in my entire life. Can't wait to get off it. Total soap opera stuff

Lol you reset. Anyways come play with some of us Crimson guys when a new conquest server is out.

DeletedUser35069

Dude I have no clue who you are. Where you even in crimson?

DeletedUser

He is "Xerothermic Juggernaut" as written, a little bit flue though.
A new comer to the world, has 5 cities only but managed to hit 22K BP already. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He is "Xerothermic Juggernaut" as written, a little bit flue though.
A new comer to the world, has 5 cities only but managed to hit 22K BP already. lol

I don't think he was referring to me. I'm leaving the world anyway, so I can join Sinope. I just used this as a warm up world :)

& I didn't think my BP count was impressive tbh :D