Pnp WARNING! Virus detected in O55

DeletedUser

WARNING
The government of Ialysos recently discovered a Virus on the border of O55/45.
Here's what the prime minister had to say when we asked him about these horrifying news:
"Recent reports shows that the Virus has made up it's mind heading into O55 and the incoming updates tells us that this is where the Virus will settle. We have no idea what the consequences of infection might be, however our best scientists are 100% sure that you'll never be the same".

Experts has been expressing their concern, fully aware of removing a Virus once it has settled will be impossible as it will maintain its home until it decides to leave on its own will.
312tr87.jpg

The government has decided to initiate immediate evacuation of parts of O55, but knowing that they can not save everything they encourage all citizens in O55 to leave their cities and try head for the shortest way out of O55.
There's been rumours saying that O54 will be the safest spot in the state of Ialysos right now as there are no threats there :p and this is probably where evacuated citizens of O55 will have to settle.

The prime minister also want to emphasize that staying in O55 is not an option for anyone
(except those who are already infected who will have to be isolated in O55)
"The capabillities of this Virus has surprised us all, no city wall or army can stop it, our best professors and doctors has been watching the Virus and it's progress lately. Now they're all in hospital where they'll be treated for the short-sharp-shock they got when they saw the Virus in action".
259ba8h.jpg

For those of you who still had a bit of hope
Newest updates tells us that there doesn't exist any cure against this Virus, and there never will as the necessary ingredient would have been the heart of a tyrannosaurus rex which was extincted a couple of years ago.
4j3i2r.jpg

Experts now suggest that the citizens in Ialysos will revolt as they now blame the prime minister for his inattention in the case of keeping tyrannosaurus rex species alive.

Bottom line, get out of O55 or be infected!:pro:

Attachments

• virus2.jpg
    virus2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 8
  • virus3.jpg
    virus3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Virus1.jpg
    Virus1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is enterntaining.....sorry but we have vaccines against Virus

DeletedUser44426

Actually there was a cure. EN has it locked away and guarded just in case. There is also another cure only known by a select few players who watched and waited for Lady Acacia to fall. So there is 2 cures. And they both are kept secret and hidden.

DeletedUser

A very amusing post, thank you Doctor.
My pleasure :D

Actually there was a cure. EN has it locked away and guarded just in case. There is also another cure only known by a select few players who watched and waited for Lady Acacia to fall. So there is 2 cures. And they both are kept secret and hidden.
There was never a cure against Virus nor will there ever be
Speaking of our goddess LA herself she never fell and she created the best alliance in Rho.

DeletedUser19396

VIRUS made a huge mistake in Rho. Despite repeated attempts at working with VIRUS MR MEN we set upon by all of the other top 5 alliances including them. We were a STRONG alliance based on teamwork and fun, but could not survive the onslaught. Eventually we had no other choice but to join EN to continue playing the game we loved.

After Rho we started a new alliance in Gythium. The Musketeers was an alliance based on teamwork and fun. We believe in All for One and One for All. We won in even faster time than EN did in Rho.

VIRUS made a 2nd mistake. They took the only city I have lost in the past 3 years early in the Rho game. I plan to return the favor many times over. EN may desire ocean 54. but Musketeers will be claiming ocean 55. See you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44426

There isa cure. But the 2nd cure wasnt used...because Lady Acacia never fell. So the cure was never used. She did make a good alliance, but not as good as EN.

DeletedUser

VIRUS made a huge mistake in Rho. Despite repeated attempts at working with VIRUS MR MEN we set upon by all of the other top 5 alliances including them. We were a STRONG alliance based on teamwork and fun, but could not survive the onslaught. Eventually we had no other choice but to join EN to continue playing the game we loved.

After Rho we started a new alliance in Gythium. The Musketeers was an alliance based on teamwork and fun. We believe in All for One and One for All. We won in even faster time than EN did in Rho.

VIRUS made a 2nd mistake. They took the only city I have lots in the past 3 years early in the Rho game. I plan to return the favor many times over. EN may desire ocean 54. but Musketeers will be claiming ocean 55. See you soon.
I wonder how you blame the current Virus alliance for what happened in Rho mate
However if you do, I'd rather go down with my teammates and pride than clinging to the first lifeline sent to me and joining the number one enemy, that may sound familiar.

There isa cure. But the 2nd cure wasnt used...because Lady Acacia never fell. So the cure was never used. She did make a good alliance, but not as good as EN.
There's never been proof of any cure, either against the goddess herself or the alliance she made.