warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To all those who step in my way this is a warning. I will send every swordsman and archer i have at you till you are no more. I will overrun you with defensive troops and till you are slighty anoyed. And if you resist.... I will only send biremes. Thats right Xxprosnip3zxX are here... and with use of the letter X in capital and non capital you can tell were pro. Feel free to stop playing before you even start. You honestly cant handly my pro.

DeletedUser17043

To all those who step in my way this is a warning. I will send every swordsman and archer i have at you till you are no more. I will overrun you with defensive troops and till you are slighty anoyed. And if you resist.... I will only send biremes. Thats right Xxprosnip3zxX are here... and with use of the letter X in capital and non capital you can tell were pro. Feel free to stop playing before you even start. You honestly cant handly my pro.

ah I understand now,your alliance is a joke?
I'm glad that's been cleared up for me,I actually thought you thought you were pro because of your premade :p
and if this is meant to be funny,its hardly entertaining...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ah I understand now,your alliance is a joke?
I'm glad that's been cleared up for me,I actually thought you thought you were pro because of your premade :p
and if this is meant to be funny,its hardly entertaining...

I don't think he's joking.

DeletedUser17043

I will send every swordsman and archer i have at you till you are no more. I will overrun you with defensive troops and till you are slighty anoyed. And if you resist.... I will only send biremes.

surely he is joking...

DeletedUser

Noob you dare to call me a noob?
When bp ends i shall have soooooooo many archers YOU SHALL BE SLIGHTLY ANOYED ABOUT IT! I do not joke i am completley serious.

DeletedUser

You won't think im joking when i said my thousands of archers after you.

DeletedUser17043

this is a rubbish joke :rolleyes:
you're just trying to do what others have done countless time

DeletedUser

No... because i will actually send the archers and when i do BAM....

DeletedUser

ROFLMAO!!! This is the first time I've ever been amused on Grepolis!
By a noob attempting to act like a pro... and fail, real bad!

DeletedUser

ROFLMAO!!! This is the first time I've ever been amused on Grepolis!
By a noob attempting to act like a pro... and fail, real bad!
You know your a fail when you flame someone who is being sarcastic, even if he says he's not

DeletedUser

LOL i have NEVER seen anyone attack with archers
it means u are a complete noob

attack me with ur precious archers if u can
lets see if u can clear my men and first of all lets it takes days and days to build up 1,000 arches
still lets see if he can clear me(im a noob so it wont be very tough)

Status
Not open for further replies.