Warr

DeletedUser829

what the deuce is warr?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cool...firelord tell me how to attack a player of a different dimension

DeletedUser

omg i have stopped playing grepolis....i have quited all worlds already....cant play here because of family reason

DeletedUser

It's a secret. But I know numerous amount of your members were attacked by WoE. ;) Spies are so useful.

DeletedUser

It's a secret. But I know numerous amount of your members were attacked by WoE. ;) Spies are so useful.

Totally... Even though I just posted that on the forum :p

Anyway, are you going to be afraid and hide, then declare war on us?!?

You are just AFRAID :supermad:

DeletedUser

Afraid of a alliance getting farmed by WoE. o_0 I am scared:
images

DeletedUser

Ok, so you declare war on an alliance that is trying to rid of the alliance you are scared of...

DeletedUser

Wow. Not even 24 hours past BP and firelord (of course) declares war on someone who probably is about twice his size (I don't know because I can't find either of you on Sigma)

PS Firelord, If you want to win a war you need to have allies. If you want to have allies you need to make friends. You don't make friends by cursing and spamming junk about people.

DeletedUser

Do you think I haven't thought of that? Look at what I've done in world xi, other alliances was willing to follow my orders. I have a way with people , manipulation is the way to win in my books. 1 vs 1? That's boring I prefer other alliances fighting for us and doing my dirty work.

I am one of the best diplomat in grepolis , I can get any allies I want. Heck I even got some alliances working for me now. This is a war game , wars are meant to be started.

Should we all follow the rule book and keep wars cleans? Heck who cares if we started war when BP is finished. Wars is in our blood human nature . Mankind is built on war. If you don't like wars I suggest you go and play Sim city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you think I haven't thought of that? Look at what I've done in world xi, other alliances was willing to follow my orders. I have a way with people , manipulation is the way to win in my books. 1 vs 1? That's boring I prefer other alliances fighting for us and doing my dirty work.

I am one of the best diplomat in grepolis , I can get any allies I want. Heck I even got some alliances working for me now.

Let me guess? A few 1 member alliances and one 3 member alliance?

DeletedUser

Your assumption is invalid , it is incorrect. I will not tell you which alliance is under my control for my security and their security. Once I feel it's time to tell the world I will share all my secrets.

DeletedUser

It's a war game , what do you except? Should I send love messages to you and some flowers? Get over it , this is a war game. Wars happen , pacts are dissolved , allies are betrayed , alliances disband or split. If you can't be man enough to handle this war then you may delete your account.