Warriors of Epsilon. PnP

DeletedUser

You may be the top dogs but soon you will be overthrown. It's human nature.

DeletedUser

ps you forgot when skullduggery disbanded they tried to clingon and rise from the ashes by forming "Resurrection" but that didn't last long either :)

Did you mention "Listen" on there? They lasted about a week once the fighting started so understandable that everyone forgot them heehee

DeletedUser

So many alliances have fallen by the wayside now it's difficult to keep track of them all.

DeletedUser4577

You may be the top dogs but soon you will be overthrown. It's human nature.

Many have already said the same exact thing...Even when they band together they cant do much.

DeletedUser

You are correct , you gain the upper hand but may I ask : for how long? Eventually all the greats will fall and new leaders will be born. It's the way of the universe. The curse of time. There's always an end.

DeletedUser

ps you forgot when skullduggery disbanded they tried to clingon and rise from the ashes by forming "Resurrection" but that didn't last long either :)

Actually, all the leaders of skullduggery left, to focus on Kappa. So the alliance changed name due to that.

What's that, there is one of the original leaders still there. who has gained 20k dbp in a few days. Yes that's right. 1 player has been holding off the best of WoE using just 3 cities and it took their best over a week of constant attacks to get one of his cities.

Yes I'm sure we should respect Warriors of Epsilon for that. :D
Well congrats for your persistance and good luck making it to the top, but you will fall in the end.

DeletedUser4577

If we will fall I cant wait to see who will be the crushing hand to do so, lol.

Boast as you will or say what you may think but either way were on top and nothing anyone can do about it.

Also, Julius Victorius has become nothing but a turtle and has many other players stacking his cities so hardly one player holding us off. lol

DeletedUser

get serious mate, anyone can hold off attacks being a turtle supported by turtle teammates. the game is about taking cities not baby sitting cities :)

DeletedUser

Where do you get your information from sploggo? It didn't take the alliance a week to bring down Julius Victorius. It took me about three days, yes it took a lot of troops but he put up a better fight for his city than some other players have. He was gracious in defeat and sent me a message congratulating me on taking his city. The breaking of his army also earned me 20+ victory parades, so it was worth it.

DeletedUser

Also, Julius Victorius has become nothing but a turtle and has many other players stacking his cities so hardly one player holding us off. lol

theracerct said:
get serious mate, anyone can hold off attacks being a turtle supported by turtle teammates. the game is about taking cities not baby sitting cities

LOL!!!!!!!!!

get over it.... you want his cities desperately... and he's been making you guys pay hell for them.... id rather have him lead my armies than you...

Stop throwing around terms like 'turtle'... you guys chose to hammer single city 3000 point players by ganging up 4-5 top 20 players against them... and then you claim your alliance is 'mightier than thou'... i think tactics like that reek of cowardice, but then thats my opinion...

DeletedUser17045

LOL!!!!!!!!
Stop throwing around terms like 'turtle'... you guys chose to hammer single city 3000 point players by ganging up 4-5 top 20 players against them... and then you claim your alliance is 'mightier than thou'... i think tactics like that reek of cowardice, but then thats my opinion...

Lol, cowardice? I dare question your intelligence.

Just because they can successfully co-ordinate "4-5" top 20 players against another player, clear, and land CS + support successfully that makes them cowards? Again, I dare question your intelligence.

I call that precision co-ordination. It shows they are experienced. If they weren't, they would not be a top alliance, obviously kicking your ***.

DeletedUser

Feel free to question my intelligence... im hoping it gives you a cheeky answer back...

If they need to 'successfully co-ordinate 4-5 top 20 players' to conquer 3000 point single city players then they really need help... but i doubt they'll get too much of it...

WoE hasnt picked any real fights... they havent conquered any epic cities... theyve cleared small players on their islands and secured them... they exists magnificiently in ONE corner of ONE ocean.... and they've got D.N. on their left and an entire ocean of players who cant stand them on their right... i think the coming months will be interesting...

Bravery is when One stands up against a lot of strong foes without a thought about the outcome...

Cowardice, on the other hand, is a lot of people getting together to take advantage of a situation and stamp out somebody weak, because they cant deal with him alone...

I dunno who you are cheezehead, but you dont even warrant a GrepoStats lookup... i hope you at least play this world... and when my intelligence finishes answering your questions, send it back home... i have some George Carlin i want to watch...

DeletedUser

Thank you CheezeHead for your rebuttal of the cowardice claim. Rychemaster,you say 4 or 5 players are co-ordinating to take cities. Where is the support for the cities that we are taking, where is their alliance? We currently have 5 alliances trying to take us down, and this has been the case since the server started. We didn't go looking for war it came to us. Our enemies constantly disband and re-brand themselves , but they are still the same uncoordinated mess they were in the first place.
As for conquering epic cities, how big does a city have to be for you to consider it epic? 10k? 11k? We take them that size too without any problems.

DeletedUser17045

Your definition of weak may be another persons definition of strategic positioning.

Your argument here is invalid. I suggest you just give up now to stop further humiliation.

DeletedUser

Dear Cheesehead,

Thank you for your suggestion.. I am deeply relieved to know you are working in my favour and coming up with ideas to reduce my humiliation.

Looking forward to more gems from you in the future.

Regards
Rychemaster

@ Benderz:

I DEFINITELY think WoE has some good players... Their initial cleanup of NW55 was highly efficient.. But in the process you've lost out on certain things that will come into play a little later in this world..

You guys were the first to join the game in 55, and occupied some prime islands... anybody who plays Grepo properly knows how the distribution of players happens in a new world.. By the time the new players started coming back into 55, you guys were already ahead and reached conquest first..

So 1st round of conquests all went to you.. As long as that advantage lasted, you guys were killing the scene.. By now, that early advantage has disappeared... The only advantage youre scoring on now is location, since there are 50 of you and 5 of anybody else in your territory... Once this too runs its natural course, that is when it will get interesting...

Im not saying WoE will fizzle out and fracture etc.. But any alliance chucking out their own active members and trying to conquer them to get more cities (backshire trying to conquer Killit, yesterday) has their fundamentals kind of skewed... It will be interesting to see how this plays out...

And unlike, Cheezehead im not talking out of my rear orifice or any other holes, cheeselike or otherwise... I am co-founder and leader of an Alliance in beta that has successfully waged war against all comers for over a year and a half.. Sigma is our 2ndary world, but its interesting enough to make us stick around, and a lot of that credit goes to WoE...

DeletedUser12324

I would just like to add the fact that ive had 5 NOTHING's attacking me and spying on me over the last week or so, when 2 of their members failed they had to bring in even more, this is despite me having only 2 cities my highest having 5k points and my lowest being a new build.

Every spy attempt has failed (ive counted atleast 10 now)

Ive now defeated almost thousands of troops just by dodging some attacks and using malitia

I mean seriously guys i don't want to be attacked even more than i am at the moment but get your act together :p

DeletedUser

What was that you were saying Reich about a whole alliance ganging up on a smaller player. What about Phears?

DeletedUser

I love it when someone like sploggo comes along and denies the blatantly obvious coming up with some random reason making them look less of fools.
Skullduggery was battered and destroyed and before giving up completely they thought they could "resurrect" their dying alliance lol.

DeletedUser

as to rychemasters comment. My morale against a 3k player is like 30% If we really were to go after a 3k player we would need more than 5 players and we aint that stupid.

I don't really feel like I need to comment more as anyone can see ryche is just bitter and is coming up with slander ;) I'd be bitter in his shoes, nobody in his alliance helping him, all alone shouting out WOE you cowards! You just took another city off us, how cowardly is that?!? ;)

If you are so brave ryche, come attack me. You haven't dared to yet.