Warriors of Epsilon. PnP

DeletedUser

lol fun thngs, gratz on the war WOE looks like your doing well out of it ;)

DeletedUser

If you are so brave ryche, come attack me. You haven't dared to yet.

Im lost here... Attacking you is certification of bravery since which update to Grep? didnt read that in the 2.0 helpfiles..

:)

Im sorry i even came out here.. I do my talking in-game, as the last person who challenged me on the forums, found out later..

But calling Julius Victorius a turtle and making fun of him for doing the most obvious thing in the face of constant attacks (i mean 'defend', just to make it clear to cheesehead) is ridiculous..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

Ryche,
Your awesome for showing stats from another world where im sure ALL of WoE can do just as much and that makes you oh so more fearsome here in sigma where SES is..for better words....Dead or dying.
We started to work on you but saw no thrill so diverted our attention more towards Genesis and Skulls along with the rest of the Ocean 55. Im sure your alliance is allied with quite a few alliances for you to be boasting so much. Funny thing is why would or should anyone believe either side?
Also a few things you have said are kinda funny!
LOL!!!!!!!!!

get over it.... you want his cities desperately... and he's been making you guys pay hell for them.... id rather have him lead my armies than you...

Stop throwing around terms like 'turtle'... you guys chose to hammer single city 3000 point players by ganging up 4-5 top 20 players against them... and then you claim your alliance is 'mightier than thou'... i think tactics like that reek of cowardice, but then thats my opinion...

We couldnt want his cities less, He has become a turtle and nothing else and doesnt attack or attack worth anything. He has sent a slinger group of 400 at me a few times and it is killed most of the time but sadly I've not killed it each time he has tried. I love the free BP he feeds me so your all star can keep it up.
And tactics that take 5 or more players on 1 player is how EVERYONE plays grepolis. Its known to happen all over each server so you all can keep up your one on one dreams but it just isnt going to happen sadly.
I love how you say this as your alliance goes after Dark Sibling with 4 CS attempts as I type this and it looks like 1 has failed so far. ;) (EDIT:: I guess I was wrong its SES, Resurrection, Nothing working together)
Please dont contradict yourself!

WoE hasnt picked any real fights... they havent conquered any epic cities... theyve cleared small players on their islands and secured them... they exists magnificiently in ONE corner of ONE ocean.... and they've got D.N.
Picked any real fights? Well with your alliance we havent since we just havent really cared about SES until now...Which I think since your alliance is sharing BP we will have to come and visit as well. :)
We have cleared small players on our islands and secured them..so wait...we are securing island by island? hmm...sounds like a good plan to me.
One corner of one ocean? Well yeah so far but really when your fighting all of 55 pretty much theres no fast pace to this like you seem to think.
D.N. to our west? Whats this trying to imply? You really think D.N. will attack us? I dont think they would be mean enough to do that!!! :D
You guys were the first to join the game in 55
- That actually had a sense of what we were doing and well organized. Everyone else was too busy trying to form a "Coalition" rather then fight.

But any alliance chucking out their own active members and trying to conquer them to get more cities (backshire trying to conquer Killit, yesterday) has their fundamentals kind of skewed...
- Kinda funny you talk about stuff you have no real idea about like you know something. Im sorry we broke your CS attempt on his city since we had one in the process already but please...shush up if you know nothing about it, lol.
We removed 15 players recently due to inactivity or not growing enough with the rest of the alliance. In sense as many call it "Removing Dead Weight". So next time you think were just kicking out players for the fun of it then think again. If we did that then we wouldnt be such a united front now would we? Everyone would be watching their back and worrying about themselves if that was the case.

Im lost here... Attacking you is certification of bravery since which update to Grep? didnt read that in the 2.0 helpfiles
- Its your comments you have been trying to spew forth for this whole thread about how attacking someone with 5 players on 1 is cowardly but then when he actually challenges you to do something one on one you fain ignorance...for shame...

But calling Julius Victorius a turtle and making fun of him for doing the most obvious thing in the face of constant attacks (i mean 'defend', just to make it clear to cheesehead) is ridiculous..
- He is a turtle and wont last long. Remove your support from his cities since when I spy on them I am sure as hell that all that support and D is just not his and lets see how long your all star does against one of our players. (Giving that morale isnt drastically damaging...damn morale system, lol) Also, I dont believe we have made fun of him. If we have then please point that out so I may contact him and say sorry for the words that have been spoken.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If we will fall I cant wait to see who will be the crushing hand to do so, lol.l

*floating in. don't play here anymore.*

I think if anyone was to have a chance, the only alliance who has shown to just as good, if not better than WoE it is probably MTP. Even then both alliances are quite far away. But that is what I think. Those 2 are the two best in Sigma

DeletedUser

Thank you CheezeHead for your rebuttal of the cowardice claim. Rychemaster,you say 4 or 5 players are co-ordinating to take cities. Where is the support for the cities that we are taking, where is their alliance? We currently have 5 alliances trying to take us down, and this has been the case since the server started. We didn't go looking for war it came to us. Our enemies constantly disband and re-brand themselves , but they are still the same uncoordinated mess they were in the first place.
As for conquering epic cities, how big does a city have to be for you to consider it epic? 10k? 11k? We take them that size too without any problems.

My definition of an epic city is 14k.

DeletedUser829

My epic city is 4.9k.

Gives you level 40 farm, with other buildings to support baths and cave and crap. This way moral doesn't kill you. People complain to me that a 13/14/15 (depending who i give cities to) city player can get 100% moral on a 3-5 city player. IT's about points.

DeletedUser

i have no support lying with julius victorius.. never had any in fact.. or spoken to him for that matter... i spotted the words 'all-star' too somewhere in that rambled mess... if he's that good, i think i better go speak to him...

if nothing else, this thread has convinced me that even if i dont play this world as vehemently as the last 2, i will stick around long enough to be a thorn in your sides.. good luck to me, i might add..

DeletedUser

well i do tend to get carried away with the forum theatrics, but yes, i guess the gist is clear to you ;)

DeletedUser12324

So it seems that "Nothing" has finally managed to land a CS in my city, all it took was 8 players attacking me around the clock, and after all this you land the CS with less than 200 troops and 20 ships?

I mean ive lost cities before but atleast put some effort into it for christ sakes, this guy doesnt deserve this city...its just a plain disgrace, wouldnt of minded if i lost to a good player...

I think the leadership of NOTHING need to sort things out, your players shouldnt be this incappable, there's not even a morale issue for the guy lol.

End of rant :p

DeletedUser12324

Cities currently called Devils Dinner if anyone could take it from the guy once the CS has ended, atleast then i know it's in better hands

DeletedUser4577

Sorry I am not close enough to you or I would have helped you out, lol

DeletedUser

Actually, all the leaders of skullduggery left, to focus on Kappa. So the alliance changed name due to that.

What's that, there is one of the original leaders still there. who has gained 20k dbp in a few days. Yes that's right. 1 player has been holding off the best of WoE using just 3 cities and it took their best over a week of constant attacks to get one of his cities.

Yes I'm sure we should respect Warriors of Epsilon for that. :D
Well congrats for your persistance and good luck making it to the top, but you will fall in the end.

You may call it 'holding out'... I call it slowly getting crushed, doing it slowly makes it much more fun :p

DeletedUser14167

nice.. but now new targets :D

Resurrection,Nothing and SES. and by what i can see SES is still very much standing.

DeletedUser

SES, Resurrection and Nothing are still standing because of their physical distance from our main core. We've already started to take up positions around them, but unfortunately they didn't put on much of a welcome party for us :(

DeletedUser

SES, Resurrection and Nothing are still standing because of their physical distance from our main core. We've already started to take up positions around them, but unfortunately they didn't put on much of a welcome party for us :(

lol, dont worry theracerct we will make them put on a welcome party even if we have to buy the cake and ribbon for ourselves :) (SW)