Warriors Of Sparta Are Reqruiting.

DeletedUser

:) Hi, I am Raith73 and I am currently the founder and only leader of WOS. I am looking to build a tribe made up of strong players that are active and are able to learn fast since this is a new game.We are looking for all active players in Ocean 54. We are currently rank 13 with just 32 members. We are growing day by day and are still looking for more players to join. We have the highest point average per player in the ocean. If don't know what our average is look in the alliance ocean and check before you ask me or my two other leaders for an invite. Thanks and best of luck to you!!!
My Standards:
  1. Must be active
  2. Must be a Team Player
  3. Must be able to defend themselves
  4. Must be above or close to alliances average points
  5. Must be Mature

By activity I mean you need to be active in not only the game but in the forums. Forum activity will but friendships which make the tribe stronger.

Being a Team Player means you are their to help your team mates even if it hurts you. If you help them they will be willing to help you right back.

Although we are here to help you if you need help you need to be able to defend yourself from other players. If an alliance attacks you or a very strong player we can and will help.

We are not out to mass recruit and I enjoy seeing huge alliances with lower average points then us it makes my day.

Your Must be mature in order to be in the alliance. I am 17 and I don't need to deal with people being dumb. Trust me I have more than enough drama in my life.

Last edited by a moderator: