Warriors of Zeus

DeletedUser

Join Warriors of Zeus in Eta

We are currently located in ocean 38 of Eta but you may join if you are in any ocean

Currently have 963 points; 326th in Eta

Looking for active players

In Warriors of Zeus our mission is to get as many players as possible. When you join you will have the right of invitation giving. You may gain rights as trust is gained in you. All decisions shall be decided by the two leaders although if there is a disagreement between the two then everyone will have the chance to vote for what they want.

We don't have a limit on the amount of players that we have since we are a mass recruiting alliance.

If you are in Eta and want to join us contact rphk123

P.S. If you're going to give me advice in this thread instead of requesting to join then you might as well not because no one really asked you!

DeletedUser

founder openly plasters the mra sticker on the alliance while recruiting......never seen that before lol

good luck guys

DeletedUser

Join Warriors of Zeus in Eta

We are currently located in ocean 38 of Eta but you may join if you are in any ocean

Currently have 963 points; 326th in Eta

Looking for active players

In Warriors of Zeus our mission is to get as many players as possible. When you join you will have the right of invitation giving. You may gain rights as trust is gained in you. All decisions shall be decided by the two leaders although if there is a disagreement between the two then everyone will have the chance to vote for what they want.

We don't have a limit on the amount of players that we have since we are a mass recruiting alliance.

If you are in Eta and want to join us contact rphk123

P.S. If you're going to give me advice in this thread instead of requesting to join then you might as well not because no one really asked you!

Gee I have 500-600k account that would soon boost your alliance up. I think I will pass on that.

DeletedUser

Were not looking for the best in Eta. Were looking for players around 800-2000 points. I already got a member 5 minutes after I invited him.

DeletedUser16517

Warriors of Zeus?!??!?!

Sounds like Warriors of Ares and Army of Zeus mixed up here:O

DeletedUser

This alliance is good for newer players who need guidence. We give game tips all of the time.

DeletedUser

Lol well good luck to you and your alliance. It looks like Warriors of Ares finally got a rival.

DeletedUser

Prove otherwise ;)

Maybe later on in the game..... But many ETA forum members know that I don't go a small account..... Put it this way I'm not to far from EF always attacking them they are also attacking me. :) What they don't know doesn't harm them they all hate me anyway. Well JNC likes holding a grudge...

BTW where is he.? Is he doing his exams hehehehe. :) :eek:

DeletedUser15946

I don't know what are you afraid will happen if you say what acc do you play with?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Maybe later on in the game..... But many ETA forum members know that I don't go a small account..... Put it this way I'm not to far from EF always attacking them they are also attacking me. :) What they don't know doesn't harm them they all hate me anyway. Well JNC likes holding a grudge...

BTW where is he.? Is he doing his exams hehehehe. :) :eek:

Mentioning my name in yet another forum post, how sick is your obsession? :eek: And I don't hold a grudge, it's a game. I just think your an idiot and so does everyone else in the Eta forum.

DeletedUser

Now we have 22 members and 45000 points. Our highest ranked member is 5200 points.