Wars 2.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser29371
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25074

Lets have a history lesson.

Sm/KD war - All down to me :p I attacked one of there founding members when BP ended (note i said founding members not founders) for the early BP. This then sparked a bit of outrage in KD it seems as they made an attempt on my 1 and only city at the time failed and that has led to the war that everyone knows about today.

SM/TU war - I believe this one was down to a bit of a disagreement between F1rst and Pretty maria. TU then teamed up with KD and the war went on from there. Untill Paragon got involved and between Sm and Para KD all but lost 1 of there bigger allies untill they reformed into what they are today.

SM/The Union war - TU turned to what remained of TU after Enigma split to try and help each other fight SM off as well as to try and help stabalise The Union before it fail cascaded. The union are no more. RIP

SM/HK war - Initially we had a pretty quiet relationship we got on there was no hassles. Then 1 of my members aaress was feeling threatened down south as he was more than a little out of the way he went and took a HK city. Againt the wish's of myself and the other leaders. Obviously HK didnt take too kindly to this but to try and make things right i offered the City back to HK and aaress was told that he would be rimmed by SM if he didnt hand it over aswell as if he tried anything like this again.

This wasnt good enough apparently as 1 of HK's leadership decided to verbally abuse SM on forums instead of accepting our apology gracefully. Although its understandable that he would be angry the intent of keeping good relations was there by SM. Me being me i basically gave them the middle finger at this point and they didnt get there city back. This lead to the war that everyone knows about today.

SM/CH war - Intel told me that KD were trying to use 1 of there allies conquering hero's to move against us and help them out in there war. Once i heard this CH were instantly set red and although not entirly done by SM are no more. RIP

SM/GoO war - Intel told me that KD were trying to use 1 of there allies God's of Olympus to move against us and help them out in there war. Once i heard this GoO were instantly set red and although not entirly done by SM are no more. RIP

SM/.9./TBH war - We had a good relationship with this alliance and were happy to let each other be talks were all good there wasnt even so much as a stray attack from either side. Then through no fault of SM they sided with KD in the war against us. I still dont know what sparked this all i can guess is that they maybe thought we were too strong for them previously and when HK kicked things off that we would be too weak to hold them off. Talks are back in play with .9. atm as they lost a handful of cities in quick succession when we retaliated we shall see if this bares any fruit or if its just a pathetic stall tactic.

SM/ATOMIC war - The most recent war. A while back ATOMIC approached Sm about a possible 3 way pact plan they had between SM/Para/ATOMIC. At the time SM had a lot on there plate and leader's were on holiday in Vm etc etc. So this got put to one side till SM leadership consisted of more than just myself. Then it was basically forgotten about. They didnt like this and felt offended by it.

Merg talks with IR which eventualy lead to SM absorbing IR also offended ATOMIC as IR were about to be there first major war.

Now through all the talks that happened and didnt happen with Para ATOMIC became allies with Para. At this point it makes sence to befriend ATOMIC as they were allies with our long term allies. So the old plan brought to us by ATOMIC was dug up and we appraoched them about there idea. Whilst these talks were being held instead of just saying not interested they decided to deceive SM and Paragon and make a move against SM. This lead to the war that started this weekend past.

These are wars in oders of when they happened. I may have missed 1 maybe 2 out but im not sure lol.
Enjoy the read :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lets have a history lesson.

Sm/KD war - All down to me :p I attacked one of there founding members when BP ended (note i said founding members not founders) for the early BP. This then sparked a bit of outrage in KD it seems as they made an attempt on my 1 and only city at the time failed and that has led to the war that everyone knows about today.

SM/TU war - I believe this one was down to a bit of a disagreement between F1rst and Pretty maria. TU then teamed up with KD and the war went on from there. Untill Paragon got involved and between Sm and Para KD all but lost 1 of there bigger allies untill they reformed into what they are today.

SM/The Union war - TU turned to what remained of TU after Enigma split to try and help each other fight SM off as well as to try and help stabalise The Union before it fail cascaded. The union are no more. RIP

SM/HK war - Initially we had a pretty quiet relationship we got on there was no hassles. Then 1 of my members aaress was feeling threatened down south as he was more than a little out of the way he went and took a HK city. Againt the wish's of myself and the other leaders. Obviously HK didnt take too kindly to this but to try and make things right i offered the City back to HK and aaress was told that he would be rimmed by SM if he didnt hand it over aswell as if he tried anything like this again.

This wasnt good enough apparently as 1 of HK's leadership decided to verbally abuse SM on forums instead of accepting our apology gracefully. Although its understandable that he would be angry the intent of keeping good relations was there by SM. Me being me i basically gave them the middle finger at this point and they didnt get there city back. This lead to the war that everyone knows about today.

SM/CH war - Intel told me that KD were trying to use 1 of there allies conquering hero's to move against us and help them out in there war. Once i heard this CH were instantly set red and although not entirly done by SM are no more. RIP

SM/GoO war - Intel told me that KD were trying to use 1 of there allies God's of Olympia to move against us and help them out in there war. Once i heard this GoO were instantly set red and although not entirly done by SM are no more. RIP

SM/.9./TBH war - We had a good relationship with this alliance and were happy to let each other be talks were all good there wasnt even so much as a stray attack from either side. Then through no fault of SM they sided with KD in the war against us. I still dont know what sparked this all i can guess is that they maybe thought we were too strong for them previously and when HK kicked things off that we would be too weak to hold them off. Talks are back in play with .9. atm as they lost a handful of cities in quick succession when we retaliated we shall see if this bares any fruit or if its just a pathetic stall tactic.

SM/ATOMIC war - The most recent war. A while back ATOMIC approached Sm about a possible 3 way pact plan they had between SM/Para/ATOMIC. At the time SM had a lot on there plate and leader's were on holiday in Vm etc etc. So this got put to one side till SM leadership consisted of more than just myself. Then it was basically forgotten about. They didnt like this and felt offended by it.

Merg talks with IR which eventualy lead to SM absorbing IR also offended ATOMIC as IR were about to be there first major war.

Now through all the talks that happened and didnt happen with Para ATOMIC became allies with Para. At this point it makes sence to befriend ATOMIC as they were allies with our long term allies. So the old plan brought to us by ATOMIC was dug up and we appraoched them about there idea. Whilst these talks were being held instead of just saying not interested they decided to deceive SM and Paragon and make a move against SM. This lead to the war that started this weekend past.

These are wars in oders of when they happened. I may have missed 1 maybe 2 out but im not sure lol.
Enjoy the read :p

Funny, how your intel was wrong about "KD's allies". Seeing as whoever gave you that info must have been lying.

Also, KD didn't bring . 9 . into the war. So, I honestly don't know what made them decide to join in. I guess you'd have to ask TU or LoS or one of those other alliances about it.

Would also like to note that you attacked our member multiple times, were asked to stop, & continued doing so. You even got annette61 in on it at one point if I remember correctly. So, you knew you were starting a war. I'm pretty sure it was your intent to begin with. Either way it has been good BP for us both. I've unfortunately had to split it with over 100 players most of the time KHAL DROGO has been around, but I've fixed that problem, & am continuing to fix it currently.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25074

No your right i was slightly out

I also notice we have 2 pact alliances on that island. Gods of Olympus and Legion of Heroes. If it becomes messy you guys can alert them so they can also make Spider Monkeys and joseph-laff their enemies or we kick them off our pacts.... that was posted in alliance forum yeasterday(saturday) by lixrocxs

Considering that whole post was done from memory i think i deserve a little slack :p

DeletedUser25074

As for .9. i hardly think they were in it on there own mate.

Eezzyy-Stepp . 9 . 2012-10-08 23:21
BR's on the way...

Eezzyy-Stepp . 9 . 2012-10-09 05:09
LS's and some land units on the way....

Tormaja . 9 . 2012-10-09 06:09
i just get online and i update.
i have 7 incoming attack and there are CS. its lands next 21 min.
Seems they get this city also.
Dont send no more support.
(Last edited by Tormaja on 2012-10-09 06:09)quote

Eezzyy-Stepp . 9 . 2012-10-09 06:11
Somethings are gonna hafta change bub, it seems like we are the only ones losing all the cities, mostly you....

Ballzach The Great KHAL DROGO 2012-10-09 06:14
that's not true, KD has lost cities also. 101 lost a city too. I believe The Unknowns just recently lost a city or two also.
(Last edited by Ballzach The Great on 2012-10-09 06:18)quote

Tormaja . 9 . 2012-10-09 06:19
Eezzyy-Stepp has written the following:
Somethings are gonna hafta change bub, it seems like we are the only ones losing all the cities, mostly you....
its no problem its just city, i know i get my revenge

Ballzach The Great KHAL DROGO 2012-10-09 06:23
I do agree, some things do need to change though... some of these front line cities really need to have troops garrisoned there... make them tougher targets to begin with.

Tormaja said:
This report can't be displayed (anymore).

Tormaja . 9 . 2012-10-09 06:34
there are lot of support incoming. When its lands call back.

funshiba KHAL DROGO 2012-10-09 06:36
damn.........

God of Victorious The Unknowns 2012-10-09 07:50
Oh no... My support is on the way...in that case, can I u-turn back.? How to do that?

Ballzach The Great KHAL DROGO 2012-10-09 07:51
wait until it lands

Taken from your joint support forums. If they are in there on your joint support mission then they are defo in there on your ops lol.

DeletedUser29371

When will coalition people stop lying ....

Oh no... My support is on the way...in that case, can I u-turn back.? How to do that?

pure knowledge guys and girls.... this is the coalition in majority ;)

DeletedUser

Not only is ballzach proven completely wrong, this little gem made me laugh out loud for real.

DeletedUser

I didn't say we haven't worked with . 9 .

I said we didn't bring them into it. That was done by a different alliance, & I'm not even sure which one. Nor do I know why . 9 . decided to join in.

DeletedUser29371

I said we didn't bring them into it. That was done by a different alliance, & I'm not even sure which one. Nor do I know why . 9 . decided to join in.

Do tell me something Ballzach, and tell all of us, are you even in position of cofounder in alliance (as in power of kick people and make decisions) because you talk hell of alot and you dont know half of things obviously.

Are you atleast diplomacy guy or what...

It seems we are discussing things of higher knowledge to a guy who knows only half of everything even when its concerning the coalition he is part of.

DeletedUser

Can't own up to it, only makes you look worse. There are obvious collaborative efforts. Tormaja asked me a few weeks ago what my position was with Spider Monkeys. He was trying to recruit Paragon to war against them. He had to ask my position with SM? Really?

This is the founder of .9.. One would think he'd know about the strongest and oldest pact on Olympia. Bunch of nooooobs.

DeletedUser32348

Can't own up to it, only makes you look worse. There are obvious collaborative efforts. Tormaja asked me a few weeks ago what my position was with Spider Monkeys. He was trying to recruit Paragon to war against them. He had to ask my position with SM? Really?

This is the founder of .9.. One would think he'd know about the strongest and oldest pact on Olympia. Bunch of nooooobs.

Seems you need buy glasses. Where do you see SM ??????
Tormaja on 2012-09-16 at 11:08
hey m8.
What position you are agains KD.

Cheers
Tormaja

DeletedUser

Seems you need buy glasses. Where do you see SM ??????
Tormaja on 2012-09-16 at 11:08
hey m8.
What position you are agains KD.

Cheers
Tormaja

I stand corrected, you were inquiring about KD, that's true. Got it mixed up.

1 point for Tormaja. For once, I have to eat my words.

You still made a huge mistake by declaring war on SM and Paragon.

DeletedUser31322

I stand corrected, you were inquiring about KD, that's true. Got it mixed up.

1 point for Tormaja. For once, I have to eat my words.

You still made a huge mistake by declaring war on SM and Paragon.
seems to me that you start to attack tormaja several time before we take that decision ..... so what you expect from us ?

DeletedUser

I explained why I attacked .9.

LoS was attacking my city of 1Z Zycanthus, which is far far away from Paragon's heart. With 100 attacks inbound and nothing but 100 LS in the city, I had to get rid of those light ships fast. The only nearby targets were .9. cities, so I did what I had to do.

I didn't think I'd take out 170+ of .9.'s light ships in the process. Sorry about that.

DeletedUser

You can't expect any one person in the coalition to know everything that's going on. In all honesty, KD joined a coalition that had already formed. We didn't make it, nor have we added anyone to it.

It's none of your business what my position in my alliance is. But, since you wish to know so badly, my position in KD is Co-Founder. Since I became co-founder we have dumped a lot of dead weight, & will continue to do so over the next month or so. My main concern is KD, the coalition wasn't something KD wished to start. But, when asked to join, it was obvious that joining was a better option than not.

If, you really want to know. You can thank me for the improvements in the strategies used, & such. Since I shared a lot of info on what they should be doing. Unfortunately, they haven't caught on as quickly as I would have liked, but they have been catching on quicker than I feared.

BTW, they're only getting more organized by the day. Not entirely thanks to me, but I definitely didn't play a small part in it.

DeletedUser

You're cofounder now? I suppose nobody else qualifies for the position in KD. Stradavarious was certainly no leader. Why do you remain in a talentless alliance? If I were you I'd have bailed ages ago. Seems foolish for an old veteran to do such a thing.

DeletedUser31322

I explained why I attacked .9.

LoS was attacking my city of 1Z Zycanthus, which is far far away from Paragon's heart. With 100 attacks inbound and nothing but 100 LS in the city, I had to get rid of those light ships fast. The only nearby targets were .9. cities, so I did what I had to do.

I didn't think I'd take out 170+ of .9.'s light ships in the process. Sorry about that.

well i have also a report of a second attack ,,,,, how can i trust ? than your mate start to call us "worthless alliance " without any info about us , but thats ok who cares , single guy idea . but i need to put all the pieces together and take a decision and fast . and i have also other things that bring me on the decision to go against SM because i was not anymore confident in them 100% ( for other reason).
anyway i should stop right now because i am not a good diplomat at all, i know that , and i am out of any charge in my alliance as per my decision ....( i already screw them up a lot :)
ok thats it a already said too much
bye

DeletedUser

your mate start to call us "worthless alliance " without any info about us , but thats ok who cares , single guy idea . but i need to put all the pieces together and take a decision and fast .

Without info? Are you certain of that? I've seen plenty of battle reports. One of my members sniped Tormaja's CS attempt on a SM city. Paragon knows more than you'd like to believe.

.9. definitely needs to work on tactics.

How funny it is that Tormaja approached me about KD since he was planning a war against them, but soon afterward joins the coalition against SM instead.

How can you trust me? I have plenty of integrity. You'd be hard struck to catch me in a lie. You're welcome to try, though.

DeletedUser25074

but i need to put all the pieces together and take a decision and fast . and i have also other things that bring me on the decision to go against SM because i was not anymore confident in them 100% ( for other reason).
anyway i should stop right now because i am not a good diplomat at all, i know that , and i am out of any charge in my alliance as per my decision ....( i already screw them up a lot :)
ok thats it a already said too much
bye

Why dont u contact me in game and we can talk diplo stuff then :p We originally dealt with you and all of this kicked off when you hit VM i dont hold u accountable at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.