Wars 2.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser29371
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31322

Without info? Are you certain of that? I've seen plenty of battle reports. One of my members sniped Tormaja's CS attempt on a SM city. Paragon knows more than you'd like to believe.

.9. definitely needs to work on tactics.

How funny it is that Tormaja approached me about KD since he was planning a war against them, but soon afterward joins the coalition against SM instead.

How can you trust me? I have plenty of integrity. You'd be hard struck to catch me in a lie. You're welcome to try, though.

you are not an angel .... ( speaking about the game . dont want the moderator to misunderstand ) . i dont trust you and never i will its my opinion and thats it

DeletedUser31322

Why dont u contact me in game and we can talk diplo stuff then :p We originally dealt with you and all of this kicked off when you hit VM i dont hold u accountable at all.
when i will be back you will be the first to know . ( its not a threatening message just to be clear ) trying to deal with a RL problem and come back to the game sooner i can .

DeletedUser

you are not an angel .... ( speaking about the game . dont want the moderator to misunderstand ) . i dont trust you and never i will its my opinion and thats it

I didn't climb the rankings board by means of deception, but you go ahead and think what you want. I look my enemy straight in the eye.

DeletedUser

Came on dont say that . did i ever called u liar ? , did i ever said a word on your rank position ? never
you said that u are trustworthy .... Ok but for my position u were ( still are ) in a position that i dont feel confident to trust in ( thats why i said i dont trust you ...never called u a liar) .
did i explain myself correctly now?

You've made yourself clear, but by your logic you have no reason to distrust me, and therefore this is a general statement that could be applied to anyone. Why you apply that statement to me alone is what's so baffling. Probably because I'm the most feared player on this server.

DeletedUser

I dont fear you my friend as it is a sign of weakness but i do respect you. In this game you have to have the no fear quality to get anywhere. If you are scared then you are going to get eaten up real fast. I feel that my greatest quality is i fear no one and respect everyone. I might get beaten but I will always fight to the last pixel on my screen.

Wise words, that's what everyone should do! I don't understand why some people give away their cities or VM after they lose just one city! Doesn't make any sense

DeletedUser

Wise words, that's what everyone should do! I don't understand why some people give away their cities or VM after they lose just one city! Doesn't make any sense
If i lose a city it will cost who ever takes it and then i will tell them great job as they beat me fair

DeletedUser29371

So you do not think there are any players more feared than you in this world?

Nope.

Ask them in shared tabs they are mainly part of coalition :)

DeletedUser

Nope.

Ask them in shared tabs they are mainly part of coalition :)

Maybe in the others, not in AO101 :D Maybe some of the newer members, but none of the more senior members would do this I don't think..

The shared top is rarely used anyway lol Even you would know that through your spies ;) I think we have little to discuss , except with maybe LOS or TU on an occasion

DeletedUser25074

On another note; Are .9. carrying on the war with SM?

From comment 244 to this not war related after this not war related its all about orest being a liar and then trolling or chat time :p

As for this we gave them terms that they arnt sticking too very well atm and as such each infraction has its consequences.

DeletedUser29371

Maybe in the others, not in AO101 Maybe some of the newer members, but none of the more senior members would do this I don't think..

True none of olympia 101 ever did this but then again barely anyone was pressured really heavily, but you are 100% correct and i agree.

The shared top is rarely used anyway lol Even you would know that through your spies

I dont utilise spies for such useless information i need to keep them low in profile so noone sniffs them out. If there is something major like OP or assault on Paragon cities i will know and act accordingly but ill always wait till i see assaults incoming before ill act.

So i dont know how busy is shared tab neither do i care unless it indirectly affects paragon cities (or SM to extent) but i know you can ask them that nontheless :)

DeletedUser

From comment 244 to this not war related after this not war related its all about orest being a liar and then trolling or chat time :p

As for this we gave them terms that they arnt sticking too very well atm and as such each infraction has its consequences.

They should have never got involved in the first place I don't think.. They have too few members and also a lower player average :( They are a good alliance though I believe

I dont utilise spies for such useless information i need to keep them low in profile so noone sniffs them out. If there is something major like OP or assault on Paragon cities i will know and act accordingly but ill always wait till i see assaults incoming before ill act.

So i dont know how busy is shared tab neither do i care unless it indirectly affects paragon cities (or SM to extent) but i know you can ask them that nontheless

I suppose so, it would be kind of pointless.. I still wonder what kind of person would be a spy, I would have thought it would be pretty obvious to spot one also, I've never actually come into contact with one though in all honesty

DeletedUser25074

They should have never got involved in the first place I don't think.. They have too few members and also a lower player average :( They are a good alliance though I believe

Your right they should have accepted the peace we had with them and either worked with us to make themselves stronger or just stayed out of it all together. They had either option with SM i had no quarrel with them until they turned on us.

DeletedUser

Your right they should have accepted the peace we had with them and either worked with us to make themselves stronger or just stayed out of it all together. They had either option with SM i had no quarrel with them until they turned on us.

Well I hope the diplomacy you and graffio were speaking of earlier works for you both, I like to see alliances survive! Otherwise it just ends up with all people in 5 different main alliances by world wonder time lol

DeletedUser25074

Sm are always on the look out for strong allies and at the time i did consider .9. to be an on the up alliance. It was us who approached them for this reason.

Graffio was the player we dealt with back then. I guess though without his level head at the helm a certain player got too big for his boots and lost 3 cities in 2 days. 2 of which were taken by my no.1 beat down partner annette61 both taken within a matter of 1 minute 15 seconds of each other lol.

DeletedUser

Ouch, brutal.. lol He lost the city that he gained, that's just salt in the wound !

DeletedUser25074

oh yea defo coudlnt let him keep that lol. What amazed me more was how little Def he had. Its like he came at us expecting us to not hit him back. Its almost insulting tbh lol.

DeletedUser

That's pretty strange.. lol Surely he didn't think there would be no counter? He seems experienced enough looking at his other world medals

DeletedUser25074

Ok scores to date now that weekend has come to a close and no doubt things have started to wind down blow for blow wise atm.

Atomic +1 city 78k ABP 36k DBP

SM +4 cities 42k ABP 149k DBP

Gotta say good showing for ATOMIC you prepared well for attacking shame you didnt think ahead to covering those cities for the counter attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.