Wars 7.14

DeletedUser25074

pff thats rubbish lol. There's plenty of ways to beat even some of the smartest players :p

DeletedUser

i never said they could not be beaten ....i simply said gimics is not the answer

DeletedUser

Hell Knights lost a city to The Darkness Unleashed yesterday, lol?

DeletedUser

It doesn't look like a heavy hitter from HK. It will be interesting to see how they respond. I'm sure TDU won't fair so well ;P

DeletedUser

Mythical Power decided to drop perfect relations with Warpath, merged with The Darkness Unleashed and added a few regional guys from The Merchants of Fate (now called Mythical Darkness, clever). Why they did this is beyond me. Needless to say they now are looked at as a threat and the pummeling quickly ensued. 6-0 so far.

Not as large scale as some of the big guys, but until the big alliances stop playing happy feet with each other, these "wars" may be the only fun action out there.

I think the last real war was with SM and ATOMIC and those were ages ago. It seems they slap each other around from time to time, but it appears the world may be settling in and switching to sim sim for the remaining 12 months. Understandable though as their is a glut of easy cities to take out there.

The SM/OA101 attacks are interesting. SM went after some of the top members and were successful in taking down a few of their cities. That is respectable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25074

Hey more power to 101 they did put up more of a fight than was expected you dont get almost 200k ABP in 1 weekend from hitting thin air :D But at the end of it we managed the majority of our targets.

DeletedUser

Boom, 6663 abp in a hit...

Untitled.png

DeletedUser

That's so surprising considering how good of defenders slingers are...

DeletedUser32565

thats the most ABP i've seen from a single attack, anyone else beat it?

DeletedUser

You know what would have been funny. Maybe like 10 or 15 Cerberus there to destroy that nuke

DeletedUser

I love getting the FTS's ...... 11,209 ABP's