Wars 7.14

DeletedUser

Ouch! I'm surprised to see that fts were not been withdrawn... Great retaliation after losing 5 cities from Enigma. This may be the best war so far in Olympia.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 cities total lost to them, not 5

We will try our best to keep it entertaining ;)

DeletedUser

Grepointel shows 5(all time records). I guess ConkeyDong got what he wanted, it's a shame he is not here :) Finally, a war worth watching. I will cover that in my next top 12

DeletedUser

Grepointel shows 5(all time records). I guess ConkeyDong got what he wanted, it's a shame he is not here :) Finally, a war worth watching. I will cover that in my next top 12

you're correct, i see now...i was counting from when "The War" actually started

I look forward to your Top 12 :)

DeletedUser29371

I love getting the FTS's ...... 11,209 ABP's

You know how they say, let the lion sleep, i think you stirred up some anger now, prepare to get demolished :)

but objectively its hard to comprehend how did not 2100 transports (likely from multiple players) and NEITHER withdrew them.

DeletedUser

Give it a rest Alcarin89....this thread offered a post for most ABP in a battle report, and since i had one to share, i did

I am here to fight...anyone, anytime...I would have posted that report no matter who it was against, so please spare me your propaganda .....I am well aware of whom i have offended

It is hard to pull transports when you kill everything in a 30 second window, so i don't see it as a knock on them at all

I have heard many times over the last 6 months how i am going to get "Demolished" or "Rimmed" ....yet i am still here, growing and climbing the rankings

I wish you were closer ;)

DeletedUser

Withdrawing the transports or not is kind of moot at that stage. To kill 2k FTs you have to have killed the 32k troops first. By any reckoning it was an outstanding day's work from Syndicate (98k ABP vs 90k DBP against an alliance 2-3 times their size). Can't help feeling they'll be having a quiet couple of weeks now though!

DeletedUser

Amazing hit okdie... jealous! Not only did you double my hit you lost half the troops ha!

DeletedUser

You know how they say, let the lion sleep, i think you stirred up some anger now, prepare to get demolished :)

but objectively its hard to comprehend how did not 2100 transports (likely from multiple players) and NEITHER withdrew them.

written like a noob, come on man!

You wouldn't stand a chance one on one with Okdie1974, So give some props where it is deserved.

I bet in a months time, OKdie1974 is still here and stronger.

DeletedUser

Owch, -20 cities (and counting) in three days. That worked well guys.

DeletedUser

are enigma and spider monkeys fighting each other in ocean 56?

DeletedUser

was just wondering .....both alliances have a great shot at winning this world......but not as long as the other one exists .......unless you guys plan on going with the flow of olympia and creating a super alliance of some sort.......in which case it would be good to know that as well lmao so the rest of us can go play pac-man or something and not waste any more time in this world

DeletedUser25074

would have less than 100 members and almost 24 million points :p would be rather amusing wouldnt it :p

DeletedUser29371

was just wondering .....both alliances have a great shot at winning this world......but not as long as the other one exists .......unless you guys plan on going with the flow of olympia and creating a super alliance of some sort.......in which case it would be good to know that as well lmao so the rest of us can go play pac-man or something and not waste any more time in this world

Even if that will be the case, believe me neither Joe nor myself, or Livitius would ever give the community this joy of letting you know that.

Keep ''wasting'' the time so the victory can be way more sweet for whoever keeps trying (OA 101, Defiance, ATOMIC)

Afterall we are all ''wasting'' time arent we?

DeletedUser

Even if that will be the case, believe me neither Joe nor myself, or Livitius would ever give the community this joy of letting you know that.

Keep ''wasting'' the time so the victory can be way more sweet for whoever keeps trying (OA 101, Defiance, ATOMIC)

Afterall we are all ''wasting'' time arent we?

Yaawn ;)

We function a little different than most alliances, maybe Tyranex has different views - to each their own. I have no intention or care of winning a world. Just punish as many people as possible. My only regret was starting this world 2-3 months late and giving all you SOB's such a large head start on me ;]