Wars (again, hopefully last time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29371

I wanted to reopen this thread to tell Gammasnarf that i think its suddenly 5:6 :p

No more 5:0 or 5:2 for them...

DeletedUser

27 views, no replies yet. So many spectators and so few orators!

DeletedUser

Its ok, let them look Orestes. It only took 5 members of Paragon (along with very minimal support of 3 others) to take 4 cities. Who should we go after next? :D

DeletedUser

My targets keep going into VM, so it's hard to decide. lol

DeletedUser

Good job, I wont shout you down like you do when we take your cities :)

But still, he's a minor member of the alliance. I will be impressed if any of your alliance take one of Kaher's or Jdeoro's cities :D

DeletedUser29371

Good job, I wont shout you down like you do when we take your cities :)

But still, he's a minor member of the alliance. I will be impressed if any of your alliance take one of Kaher's or Jdeoro's cities :D

ah so minor members, in other words noobs? newbs and slackers... good to know that whole alliance of 101 only has 2 players, and you put their names on because we both know they are 24/7 turtlers with 90% defense.

That will happen as soon as his cities are in reasonable distance for multiple CS launches ;) Jdeoro the turtle will have to wait. We have more important plans right now :)

5:6 :p
Ps; this guy was in probably top 20 of Olympia 101....

Ps2; That words of being minor etc. reminds me on when coach here already 1 day before the match in football claimed ''i hope we wont have rain cos else it wil lbe hard'' when he knew it will rain and he just needed a good excuse for potential failure.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29371

I just got info that coward Armagidoun went on VM just after we wanted to laucnh 2 more CS....

niceeee so Olympia got his LordFussy and strad and other cowards.

DeletedUser29371

It's his choice, if he wants to he can :)

doesnt matter this is cowardice act ...

and brings shame on 101 alltogether. Nothing brave in running in VM...

Also i am gonna calculate after i get info from CS guy launching when roughly he will go in VM and take 48h from it and get rough hour when he clicked VM... So we will really see if he came AFTER cities were conquered.

DeletedUser

doesnt matter this is cowardice act ...

and brings shame on 101 alltogether. Nothing brave in running in VM...

Also i am gonna calculate after i get info from CS guy launching when roughly he will go in VM and take 48h from it and get rough hour when he clicked VM... So we will really see if he came AFTER cities were conquered.

If you think so, it's a good way to take some of the heat off, he is not the first person to do it and he will not be the last person to do it.
I'm not condoning it because I personally didn't know he had activated VM but if he doesn't have enough time to defend his cities and needs to VM then that's his own problem and we are in no place to criticize

DeletedUser29371

If you think so, it's a good way to take some of the heat off, he is not the first person to do it and he will not be the last person to do it.
I'm not condoning it because I personally didn't know he had activated VM but if he doesn't have enough time to defend his cities and needs to VM then that's his own problem and we are in no place to criticize

Funny you called a great victory on when Colegio went to VM to visit grandmother! as in ''enemies pushed him there''.....

DeletedUser

Funny you called a great victory on when Colegio went to VM to visit grandmother! as in ''enemies pushed him there''.....

Yes, that was wrong of me obviously and I apologized. I shall never know if he was telling the truth or not, I will assume and believe that he was though.

I'm not sure if anyone has had contact with Arm about the VM, I don't think so. This was his personal choice and of course we can't stop him from doing it, but at the same time we will not kick him for making a choice that he thinks is best to defend his own cities.

Although I personally do not like the use of VM as a 'coping mechanism' to avoid fighting.

DeletedUser29371

Yes, that was wrong of me obviously and I apologized. I shall never know if he was telling the truth or not, I will assume and believe that he was though.

I'm not sure if anyone has had contact with Arm about the VM, I don't think so. This was his personal choice and of course we can't stop him from doing it, but at the same time we will not kick him for making a choice that he thinks is best to defend his own cities.

Although I personally do not like the use of VM as a 'coping mechanism' to avoid fighting.

Does not matter in the end we will wait for him to come out of VM :). I do like that you do not agree on such ''exploit''

On the other hand yummy yummy, soon the Coalition will be seriously tested :D

DeletedUser

Does not matter in the end we will wait for him to come out of VM :). I do like that you do not agree on such ''exploit''

On the other hand yummy yummy, soon the Coalition will be seriously tested :D

It will eventually happen, yes :)

As another side note - The coalition may as well not be a coalition. Maybe AO101 and LOS have common interests surely, and possibly even The Unknowns included in that also. But, KD and . 9 . do not really share our own views. Also as a whole there are not really an coordinated fighting efforts that i can happening, but I can only speak for AO101 by saying that too. We have never asked for help from any other alliances as far as I know, possibly the only way we have coordinated is when LOS attack at the same time as we do, but this happens rarely I believe.

P.S. I do not speak officially for any alliance, all of the things I say are pure opinion.

DeletedUser29371

It will eventually happen, yes :)

As another side note - The coalition may as well not be a coalition. Maybe AO101 and LOS have common interests surely, and possibly even The Unknowns included in that also. But, KD and . 9 . do not really share our own views. Also as a whole there are not really an coordinated fighting efforts that i can happening, but I can only speak for AO101 by saying that too. We have never asked for help from any other alliances as far as I know, possibly the only way we have coordinated is when LOS attack at the same time as we do, but this happens rarely I believe.

P.S. I do not speak officially for any alliance, all of the things I say are pure opinion.

But this is exactly the coordination that is needed, If KD, 101 and LOS (and others) attack on same day thats enough already, because it ensures less support (still enough as you all seen) and that can be considered cooperation i also know you agreed on cease fire until Paragon and SM are done for. Plenty of cooperation there also and shared tab is also coop.

DeletedUser29371

Now we will soon start to hear/see how much leaner fighting unit KD has become ;) Looking forward to hear that.

many more fun incoming in the next few weeks!

DeletedUser

KD took some pretty heavy losses today and yesterday to Enigma. I think 4-5 decent cities taken.

DeletedUser29371

KD took some pretty heavy losses today and yesterday to Enigma. I think 4-5 decent cities taken.

Ballzach transformed KD into much leaner fighting unit like he told us a week or 2 ago, no longer MRA, well their city loosing pace is quite MRAish still, even mroe these days than before.

DeletedUser

Ballzach transformed KD into much leaner fighting unit like he told us a week or 2 ago, no longer MRA, well their city loosing pace is quite MRAish still, even mroe these days than before.

I could guess they were preparing for an offensive strike somewhere and had no clue Enigma had those plans. Tough not knowing the details on how many players were involved in the attacks. At any rate, I guess a loss is still a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.