Wars (again, hopefully last time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sounds like someone is jealous.. You call it MRA behavior, I call it common sense...

DeletedUser

Jealous? Shadow Boxers are all around me. I could take those cities too, but I don't. City slots are rare, why waste them on noobs? So boring!

DeletedUser

Since Nov 4th Defiance has taken 14 Shadow Boxer cities and 1 Delian League city (all former kin)...I also see they took an inactive from The Unknowns, but there's nothing on this conquest list worth bragging about.

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en39/colonizations?enemy_alliance=3327&min_points=&max_points=&page=0.

This coming from a guy who has the majority of his conquests coming from within his own alliance or from abandoned cities....

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en39/player/3282932/colonizations?page=1

DeletedUser

Ballzach, I only have 100% morale against the top 151 players. Few of those players are enemies and within CS range.

I'm the ABP leader, so if you're insinuating that I take over inactives and sit on my duff, you're wrong. I do my part.

DeletedUser

I'm just saying for all that ABP, you haven't conquered outside of your alliance much.... maybe you're just killing your own troops to pad your personal stats.... I don't know, but to be so great & mighty, you sure haven't done anything very amazing.

BTW, I'm in the top 151 players.... anytime you want, you know where to find me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I rimmed any players that were a threat to me ages ago. Now the only worthy targets belong to MRAs that can stack 20,000 troops within 12 hours (or they are my close ally).

Most of my targets either give up, ghost their account, dodge my revolt, or call out to 200 noobs for support. Being that I'm a top player that's so reviled, half of this server waits for my next move. This fact has huge tactical value.

Paragon is a small alliance and city slots are in low supply, so I'm usually left with the duty of internal takeovers. I hand off quite a few cities to other players as well. Also, taking a ghost can be quite a challenge in O54. Good ghosts are rare and are hard fought. I had to kill 17000 troops to take a ghost from Graffio a few weeks ago.

DeletedUser

I rimmed any players that were a threat to me ages ago. Now the only worthy targets belong to MRAs that can stack 20,000 troops within 12 hours (or they are my close ally).

Most of my targets either give up, ghost their account, dodge my revolt, or call out to 200 noobs for support. Being that I'm a top player that's so reviled, half of this server waits for my next move. This fact has huge tactical value.

Paragon is a small alliance and city slots are in low supply, so I'm usually left with the duty of internal takeovers.

Paragon rimmed only 1 player of note, & you didn't conquer any of his cities...... I'm not convinced you rimmed anyone at this point. Looking at the stats, all I see is Paragon members playing footsie with each other to pad their stats. You have no real strategy to conquer cities, it's just overwhelm the target until they give up, & your defensive strategy is to change every city under attack to worshiping Hades & stacking it with Cerbs.....

This is not actually any sort of great strategy.

Sitting on this forum & boasting about conquering players not active enough to defend their own cities isn't that impressive either.... Then turning around & denying that anyone else's conquests mean anything because it was an inactive member of Paragon, not only shows how hypocritical you are, it also shows how you will manipulate everything to try to make your alliance look good, or make your enemy look bad.

Paragon is a joke bro.

*edited* Your diplomacy is only to cover up the short comings of your alliance & pad yourself with players that actually do play this game well. The reason you don't have many enemies in the top 150 players is because you're afraid to take those players on. You're content picking on smaller players, then trying to belittle them for doing the same thing. You're weak, & you wouldn't last a month without all that money you spend on this game.

HK, Enigma, SM would all be doing just fine without Paragon... I'm not convinced Paragon can say the same thing.

DeletedUser

BTW, I'm in the top 151 players.... anytime you want, you know where to find me.

You're ranked 124th, good job.

My closest city to you is 2T Troezen, CS travel time 23:23:07 to Ballzaria. Here's a map of my position and yours:

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en39&ref=ee2r0x9vwgz8wbca3z6npvltquatk56pzx767ba

I have an agreement with SM to stay out of O55 and 24 hours is beyond practical CS range because every bireme from every MRA within a two ocean radius will be stacked in your harbor by then. However, I have no problem helping out SM if they want to take you out.

:pro:

You're only 5:35:20 from my by LS and your offline hour is usually from 12-16 server time. Just thought I'd put it out there.

DeletedUser33267

Paragon is a small alliance and city slots are in low supply, so I'm usually left with the duty of internal takeovers. I hand off quite a few cities to other players as well. Also, taking a ghost can be quite a challenge in O54. Good ghosts are rare and are hard fought. I had to kill 17000 troops to take a ghost from Graffio a few weeks ago.

Which MRA stacked it 20k troops. I think your forgetting the MRA alliance that you so poorly attacked as only 32 members and In the top 5 alliances. We have the same amount of players in the top 10 of you too. You seem to forget the almighty Ostrcih as tried twice to take my city now. 1st time you dint even get me in revolt. 2nd time you got me in revolt because I let you but then you sent 3 cs and lost 1 which by my reckoning was your first which is not a great achievement because I was active and the other 2 were repelled. I have a great idea why don't you join our alliance and attack me because then it will be an internal conquest the ones you have come so accustomed too since starting this world. lol.

You talk a great game but im still to see the great skill to back it up, But credit where credit is due you dusted my wall which was your main objective in that attack hey.

When you have something new and exciting to say please unblock me from messages and get in contact. Till then you carry on attacking your own alliance for your cities, But if you feel the need please pop in for another visit soon I could do with a little excitement.

DeletedUser

You're ranked 124th, good job.

My closest city to you is 2T Troezen, CS travel time 23:23:07 to Ballzaria. Here's a map of my position and yours:

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en39&ref=ee2r0x9vwgz8wbca3z6npvltquatk56pzx767ba

I have an agreement with SM to stay out of O55 and 24 hours is beyond practical CS range because every bireme from every MRA within a two ocean radius will be stacked in your harbor by then. However, I have no problem helping out SM if they want to take you out.

:pro:

You're only 5:35:20 from my by LS and your offline hour is usually from 12-16 server time. Just thought I'd put it out there.

lol... 12-16 server time isn't correct at all... you do know that athenasrecords isn't very accurate on the time thing right? I mean, sometimes you get lucky... but normally not so well. But, hey whoever wishes to try that time out... go for it... I'll be online & ready. :)

SM is more than welcome to come at me.... it would just make getting BP easier anyways. I've been trying to get them to come at me for months now, but they only tried a couple times. :(

DeletedUser

lol... 12-16 server time isn't correct at all... you do know that athenasrecords isn't very accurate on the time thing right? I mean, sometimes you get lucky... but normally not so well.

Athena has been reliable enough for me. We'll see how accurate it is one of these days.

DeletedUser

Paragon is a joke bro.

HK, Enigma, SM would all be doing just fine without Paragon... I'm not convinced Paragon can say the same thing.

Take a look at ABP, DBP, and overall fighters (this is hard statistical proof of what we are capable of)... I think what you see may paint a different picture. I don't see another alliance with a group of top 7 players like we have. If you don't think that has value, you have a very strange perception on what it takes to win in a war game.

DeletedUser

Take a look at ABP, DBP, and overall fighters (this is hard statistical proof of what we are capable of)... I think what you see may paint a different picture. I don't see another alliance with a group of top 7 players like we have. If you don't think that has value, you have a very strange perception on what it takes to win in a war game.

What I see is 7 players that kill off each other's troops to boost their alliance's stats. BP doesn't prove anything in all honesty.

*edited* Anyways, who is Paragon to badmouth Defiance about who they choose to take cities from when Paragon has been bullying The Unknowns for months now.

Paragon couldn't even break a broken alliance. It took LordFussy to do it, & then Paragon couldn't even finish the job.

DeletedUser

What I see is 7 players that kill off each other's troops to boost their alliance's stats. BP doesn't prove anything in all honesty.

There are a few hundred players that know this statement is wrong from personal experience. Sadly, most of them gave up on this world long ago. They belong to the ages now (or the rim).

DeletedUser

There are a few hundred players that know this statement is wrong from personal experience. Sadly, most of them gave up on this world long ago. They belong to the ages now (or the rim).

A few hundred you say? & you conquered.... none of them? Come on dude... really? I can sit behind empty statements as well, I just choose not to blow smoke in everyone's ear.

DeletedUser

A few hundred you say? & you conquered.... none of them? Come on dude... really? I can sit behind empty statements as well, I just choose not to blow smoke in everyone's ear.

Look at how sparsely colonized the islands are in O44 and O54 near the four corners. I cleaned out my zone a very long time ago. I won't even begin to list the number of players that ghosted their accounts as soon as I launched an attack. I actually hindered myself by doing this, but I also cleared out a nice area for WW islands. Good luck getting to them.

DeletedUser

*edited* Anyways, who is Paragon to badmouth Defiance about who they choose to take cities from when Paragon has been bullying The Unknowns for months now.

Paragon couldn't even break a broken alliance. It took LordFussy to do it, & then Paragon couldn't even finish the job.

Really??? Kill off each others troops?? I'm pretty sure I just had 2 different 101 players and one roughneck player in revolt at the same time... you ask kirky and jreodo if you don't believe me. :p Also, break an alliance? We simply don't have enough city slots to just take all of an alliances cities at one time, but we are slowly getting there. (And our slowly is very fast compared to other alliances) They also a nice job of building them up for us... we wouldn't want them to stop doing that now would we. You may like taking 4k cities, i prefer the 8.5k and above personally.

DeletedUser33267

Really??? Kill off each others troops?? I'm pretty sure I just had 2 different 101 players and one roughneck player in revolt at the same time... you ask kirky and jreodo if you don't believe me. :p Also, break an alliance? We simply don't have enough city slots to just take all of an alliances cities at one time, but we are slowly getting there. (And our slowly is very fast compared to other alliances) They also a nice job of building them up for us... we wouldn't want them to stop doing that now would we. You may like taking 4k cities, i prefer the 8.5k and above personally.

I just looked at your top 4 players and there is at least 15 cities 5k or below. NOW THATS A STAT FOR YA.

DeletedUser

I just looked at your top 4 players and there is at least 15 cities 5k or below. NOW THATS A STAT FOR YA.

Here's another stat for ya - Average Points Per Member

Defiance: 99,756 (31 members)
Total: 3,092,450

Paragon: 146,782 (19 members) Which, by the way, is the highest in Olympia
Total: 2,788,867

I strategically place colonies in my outer reaches. Sometimes location is much more important than city size.

Status
Not open for further replies.