Wars (again, hopefully last time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser33267

I never posted anything like that im just answering the post from your friend. I know you like your stats well when they suit you that is.

DeletedUser

Really??? Kill off each others troops?? I'm pretty sure I just had 2 different 101 players and one roughneck player in revolt at the same time... you ask kirky and jreodo if you don't believe me. :p Also, break an alliance? We simply don't have enough city slots to just take all of an alliances cities at one time, but we are slowly getting there. (And our slowly is very fast compared to other alliances) They also a nice job of building them up for us... we wouldn't want them to stop doing that now would we. You may like taking 4k cities, i prefer the 8.5k and above personally.

Dont know who takes 4 k cities anymore.. come one... I think your finally realizing your alliances limitations.. You yell at us to pick on a paragon or company to show might, so why dont you do they same? You badmouth other alliances but try to prey on the weak as well.. If you are the alpha you claim to be then challenge top alliances or why dont you take alliances top members? You do have good BPs but I would certainly hope so with as large as some of your players are..

You made peace with SM because you knew they would be a challenge for you and now your seeing you can just overpower us "MRA", as you like to call us.. I see you as a bully who is losing power and is trying to force people into believing what they say is still true..

As far as Defiance goes we have own plan and Paragon is just an afterthought in any of those decisions...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dont know who takes 4 k cities anymore.. come one...

A short list of just a few of Defiance's recent conquests:

daves39 took Strike 5 (5,056 points) from SeanTron on 2012-11-16 18:34:14
TCurran took 08 - Naeem x (6,344 points) from Pickby on 2012-11-16 17:47:17
Stevenb9 took Acropolis (5845 points) from patric80945 on 2012-11-14 10:52:35
Captitian Rumpole took Asposy (2786 points) from Abandoned on 2012-11-14 10:30:39

As far as Defiance goes we have own plan and Paragon is just an afterthought in any of those decisions...

In a few hours Paragon might put a small kink in Defiance's "plans". I may not be an afterthought for long. ;)

DeletedUser

A short list of just a few of Defiance's recent conquests:

daves39 took Strike 5 (5,056 points) from SeanTron on 2012-11-16 18:34:14
TCurran took 08 - Naeem x (6,344 points) from Pickby on 2012-11-16 17:47:17
Stevenb9 took Acropolis (5845 points) from patric80945 on 2012-11-14 10:52:35
Captitian Rumpole took Asposy (2786 points) from Abandoned on 2012-11-14 10:30:39

In a few hours Paragon might put a small kink in Defiance's "plans". I may not be an afterthought for long. ;)

Uh-oh.... Orestes is going to go internally conquer a city, or grab a new ghost town & brag about his great achievements while he kills off Alcarin's troops for BP.... Haven't you figured out that nobody is worried about what Paragon is up to. Your alliance isn't half the alliance you claim it is, & in a year... it'll be half of what it is now.... by the time Age of Wonders begins, Paragon will have been forgotten.

DeletedUser

Uh-oh.... Orestes is going to go internally conquer a city, or grab a new ghost town & brag about his great achievements while he kills off Alcarin's troops for BP.... Haven't you figured out that nobody is worried about what Paragon is up to. Your alliance isn't half the alliance you claim it is, & in a year... it'll be half of what it is now.... by the time Age of Wonders begins, Paragon will have been forgotten.

Sooner than later you'll be at the rim. KD is in the best position to get pummeled by Olympia's top alliances. Ballzachistan will be mine and KD will be a distant memory. Better eat your wheaties, you're gonna need 'em.

DeletedUser

oh no... don't go for Ballzachistan!!!!! You're attacking me in Ballzacharia too!!! You dirty dog you... I won't even waste the favor on those attacks... you bore me with your scare tactics & empty threats.

DeletedUser

oh no... don't go for Ballzachistan!!!!! You're attacking me in Ballzacharia too!!! You dirty dog you... I won't even waste the favor on those attacks... you bore me with your scare tactics & empty threats.

It's gonna be a sweet victory when I take this city. I'm callin' dibs. Start stackin' troops.

DeletedUser17088

congrats, you managed to have a game discussion about wars without personally insulting each other.

My little users are all grown up :(

DeletedUser25074

SM is more than welcome to come at me.... it would just make getting BP easier anyways. I've been trying to get them to come at me for months now, but they only tried a couple times. :(

I do believe i actually held 1 of your cities already :p

DeletedUser

It appears I've colonized in a bad neighborhood. Defiance doesn't want me on their precious world wonder island? This should be fun.

I've never had such a nasty housewarming party. Where are your manners?

DeletedUser

It appears I've colonized in a bad neighborhood. Defiance doesn't want me on their precious world wonder island? This should be fun.

I've never had such a nasty housewarming party. Where are your manners?

Our manners, how dare you speak poorly of our housewarming gift!

DeletedUser33267

but we dusted ya wall twice now so we achieved what we set out to do. Just like you did.

DeletedUser25074

You aint got the city yet mate why dont u focus on that instead of pre bragging on here. If you manage it then come on here and brag all u want :p

DeletedUser

but we dusted ya wall twice now so we achieved what we set out to do. Just like you did.

You draw a poor comparison. "Kevin Keegan" AKA "Daniel Agger" is nowhere near a Paragon World Wonder island (it's also an established city, not a colony).

DeletedUser33267

You aint got the city yet mate why dont u focus on that instead of pre bragging on here. If you manage it then come on here and brag all u want :p

Excuse we did not post about this first. I find it funny as we don't even want the city we are just watching spend his gold which is funny. And this is from someone that does not buy gold apparently. lol.

You draw a poor comparison. "Kevin Keegan" AKA "Daniel Agger" is nowhere near a Paragon World Wonder island (it's also an established city, not a colony).

But you decided to take the city not us. You have a very poor way of defending yourself on here mate. You decided to take the peg and use gold all day long we decided to attack you for the fun of it. Now your still making excuses if you had a problem with ya wall blowing up twice why take the place and why use gold.

Poor excuse of a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.