Wars and Feuds

DeletedUser

Lets talk about all the 'wars and feuds' going around between all the alliances in lamia here...

Do mention the players highly contributing in the wars, the fan favorites and the likely winners...

:pro:

DeletedUser

Well, there hasn't really been too much happening yet being that only 1 player has even taken a second city.

I guess retribution and R4GE have been going back and forth slinging mud at each other, but not much more has stirred up as of yet.

DeletedUser

Yea.. also not to forget the feud between the R4GE and the Rim Jobs....!! :p

P.S That's all that has come to my notice yet.....
But lets keep discussing all the major events and turnouts of war here as they start to become more visible in the scene :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

True... The core of all the wars rests with expansions!! :D

DeletedUser25615

Well, there hasn't really been too much happening yet being that only 1 player has even taken a second city.

I guess retribution and R4GE have been going back and forth slinging mud at each other, but not much more has stirred up as of yet.

Mud? how do you mean, i saw nothing so far.

DeletedUser

Well, battle points and map location obviously show that The Rim Jobs and R4GE are in tight physical conflict and it seems likely that, judging by points, BARBARIANS and ADRASTOS U are going back and forth as well. On the other hand, who is fighting who really doesn't matter too much at this point being that most of the people in this world are just attacking whoever they can indiscriminately.

DeletedUser5061

once we are done with rim jobs we are gonna go bide our time fortify our base for a bit once we smell blood we will switch our attention to retribution, we have no interest in small alliances that are not competing with us in the ranks, of course this is top secret stuff taken from the r4ge mission statement so don't tell anyone okay

DeletedUser

I've gone to war with two alliances by myself, catch up guys, lol. Please take out retribution and we will deal with their other alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

I've gone to war with two alliances by myself, catch up guys, lol. Please take out retribution and we will deal with their other alliance.

ew.. dude your in like Hade5 Hoplite5 that's like going shopping at LIDL's.

And why you guys ripping of the r4ge name by remixing words with number for?

DeletedUser25615

It will go like this.
first rage is going to take rim down, imo rim will be hard but still no match. only when they dodge till seconds maybe a chance to not get conquered. than rage is lonely because no other ally can do anything, eventually rage crushes everyone with ease.
and liquid please stop boasting will you. you know as well as me that you cant cap me yourself. imo is getting help silly.

DeletedUser13459

regarding the conflicts at the moment, people will always say that you cant have a war until you get to conquest, but how many players have you made quit due to farming them constantly? personally iv lost count.

DeletedUser22650

heres a future fued for you :p

1zeyx44.png

DeletedUser

regarding the conflicts at the moment, people will always say that you cant have a war until you get to conquest, but how many players have you made quit due to farming them constantly? personally iv lost count.

True!! :D Lost count ... conquering is one thing...But making them accept their defeat and quit is another wonderful feeling all together ;))

:pro: