Wars and Feuds

DeletedUser

True!! :D Lost count ... conquering is one thing...But making them accept their defeat and quit is another wonderful feeling all together ;))

Ahhhh.... That warm fuzzy feeling of making somebody rage quit :D

DeletedUser25415

im having my own personal little war with ADRASTOS U
there started 4 of them on my island now down to 2
i have recently been ninja'd by one but it was due to happen as id given up spying on him after the first disposal
picking on adrastos myself because i think they are a half arsed unit and should be just disbanded and join a decent alliance

but thats just my little battle for now :)
6/0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28974

Barbarians v. LoA, LoA II, LoA III, LoA IV: 26-0

Well, it seems LoA's gamble to start a war with us was not a very wise one. They have also lost a ton of members and have fallen 6 spots in the rankings, and jumped 14 places in DBP....but, it's not like we weren't going to open up hostilities on them in a few days anyway :p

DeletedUser

The Barbarians vs. The Coalition

Approximate score: Eleventy-billion to two

DeletedUser24785

The joy of having great players around you,:)
The joy of being a BARBARIAN:)
The feeling of, oh no here come the BARBARIANS in another alliance:heh:
The feeling of being lucky enough to be a BARABRIAN ALLY:cool:
The feeling of a top enemy player losing 20 cities to the BARBARIANS in one weekend:Angry:

DeletedUser29066

Hello Tim

Looks like BARBARIANS are doing great. I enjoyed my brief time with you guys. It was fun

DeletedUser

That warm feeling knowing 49 other Barbarians are stood right next to you when you need them.

DeletedUser

Lamia's Second World War is still raging...
The feeling of being in The Barbarians' Skype chat... :eek: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32448

Lamia's Second World War is still raging...
The feeling of being in The Barbarians' Skype chat... :eek: :eek:

barbs probably the most self centered ppl i know. Most of you left your Allainces and joined them! They dont have more then a hand full of original barbs in their allaince.

DeletedUser

barbs probably the most self centered ppl i know. Most of you left your Allainces and joined them! They dont have more then a hand full of original barbs in their allaince.

LMAO, many of the people in the barbs were people I fought together with in the beginning of this world! We were just separated by various alliance mergers, politics, etc.

DeletedUser26213

lol, I know Jaxzen personally IRL, and I know for a fact that they only accepted the best of the best, they didn't do pacts or mergers.