Wars any Good Wars going on?

DeletedUser

Its getting boring in here, especially when I think I've made the last lets just say 70% of all topics in here....

So Question is, is there any good wars going on, and feel free to elaborate.

Right now I believe A New Dawn and the Esoterics might be at it, atleast in ocean 64.

Why because to my south I've watched a few Esoteric cities, turn into New Dawn cities.

Care to say anymore?

DeletedUser21625

Its getting boring in here, especially when I think I've made the last lets just say 70% of all topics in here....

So Question is, is there any good wars going on, and feel free to elaborate.

Right now I believe A New Dawn and the Esoterics might be at it, atleast in ocean 64.

Why because to my south I've watched a few Esoteric cities, turn into New Dawn cities.

Care to say anymore?

just got back in and have to say:

Somebody needs to kick some Behemoth butt!

Ok I'll stop now

DeletedUser

All i know is:

GGW vs A New Dawn
GGW vs Incui and TEE
TEE vs AX , (not sure if that's right)

DeletedUser

it would be AX v a few incubi players, away in an ocean far far away from the rest of incubi :)

GGW v Incubi / TEE pfft TEE never get involved because only a couple of players are close too GGW

look at incubi colonizations, its only me, weebroon, aristotel II, gummybear123 and wannabee that are actively going after GGW! you can hardly call that a war when all GGW do is take our inactives :)

p.s danny you will be on my list of colonization sooner rather than later :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

looking forward to it :)

mason, show me one post in which you have not criticised a player/alliance and i will give you a city.

DeletedUser

If you can't take criticism you know what you can do... Go cry too eddy :)

DeletedUser

Masonbhoy, do you kknow the definition of constructive critisicm. I'll tell you. it's the opposite of what you do in every single post

DeletedUser

its that your comeback dear oh dear, you failed to stay on the point that you know nothing :)

im really not interested what you think of me, i put a response on the topic, so prove what i said is wrong!

DeletedUser

You can't prove logical points to illogical people. therefore i can't

DeletedUser

if you don't go back to the original topic i will not be commenting on it again, you are a waste of energy

DeletedUser

it would be AX v a few incubi players, away in an ocean far far away from the rest of incubi :)

GGW v Incubi / TEE pfft TEE never get involved because only a couple of players are close too GGW

look at incubi colonizations, its only me, weebroon, aristotel II, gummybear123 and wannabee that are actively going after GGW! you can hardly call that a war when all GGW do is take our inactives :)

p.s danny you will be on my list of colonization sooner rather than later :pro:

You are right... we're in an ocean far far away... now that we removed your members from our area. Its also a good thing that O35 is SOOO far from O45... Oh wait... Shhh I shouldn't mention the fact that we share an ocean with the "GREAT INCUBI" or they might try touting their BP in my face like it means something to me :p

DeletedUser

deary deary me, you got a few players close to you and you call that incubi... lets set something straight here i said from the 'rest of incubi' i am in o55 and o54 and i aint the only one, ohhh wow wait you rimmed thracian01, 1 player v an entire alliance and you publicly showed off your success on the forum woohooo well done AX...

tell me apart from thracian01 what other incubi player have you took a city off of????

DeletedUser

My most recent Incubi city was off the "mighty YOwhatsUp" :p

And of course we posted it publically. We're all tired of hearing how great you guys think you are. I give respect when its earned, not just because you think your hot stuff :p

Maybe in your case its deserved, I dunno yet. But I gotta say, I'm not afraid of Incubi in the least..... hehe

DeletedUser

ohhh my 1 city to kinda show off too, ok then i have took 2 cities off eddy.mad does that mean my johnson is bigger than yours? i can pee further?

please do tell, i am anxious too know how taking a city off 1 player makes you so happy, have you achieved greatness by taking 1 city off yowhatsup haha i don't think so, just go back into sim mode and everyone will forget about you, well to be brutally honest your alliance ain't worth remembering anyway :p

DeletedUser

Last time I checked, I wasn't trying to show off. I dont brag about my BP or conquests. Your the one who asked me if I took any cities off of someone besides Thracian.

You incubi get so upset when I tell you that you dont impress me.... are you guys compensating for something that you need all of us to be impressed? Sorry.... Show me something and then we'll talk.

And I do mean "me". I can't speak for Eddy or anyone else. I dont care your city count or BP. So think about your response carefully, cause I likely wont care..... :p

DeletedUser

And what makes think that we need to impress or we aim too impress?

you pick out 1 little thing i said about AX being oceans away from the REST of incubi... AX publicly bragged about rimming thracian, if that isn't bragging about conquest then i don't know what is...

when noobs like danny tell me his fellow noobs like Ra2011 and Gramila or Hanstiff99 are better than me because they have more points and cities than me then that is when i set things straight, if a player has more points, cities and bp than me then i will hold up my hands and say they are possibly better than me, but when players that have sat for months simming and doing festivals to earn their slots, well i am better than them simples...

DeletedUser

Well good luck to ya with those arguments, because simmers will always tell you they're better since they have more cities. Good luck :p

DeletedUser

thanks, I'm gonna need it because there ain't no telling him lol