Wars any Good Wars going on?

DeletedUser

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/rankings/playerkills?page=2&search=&sortby=all_rank

There goes kill points. Im very much sure all of the top 50 players do city festivities. You guys claim this claim that. brag about this and brag about that. I have 492k kill points and i only have 35 city slots available and im ranked way far from you guys when it comes to points and city counts. I wonder why and how you guys trashing each other get so many city slots. I would assume those players on top needed to keep doing CFs to maintain advantage on this game. Pi world is 1 of the most active there is.Point is, quit killing a thread that was suppose to keep the forum alive. Quit annoying people around by acting mal-educated. ;)

DeletedUser

when noobs like danny tell me his fellow noobs like Ra2011 and Gramila or Hanstiff99 are better than me because they have more points and cities than me then that is when i set things straight, if a player has more points, cities and bp than me then i will hold up my hands and say they are possibly better than me, but when players that have sat for months simming and doing festivals to earn their slots, well i am better than them simples...[/QUOTE]

are you willing to admit eddy is better than you. otherwise you are a hypocrite. he beats you in every way

DeletedUser

Also what makes you think you are better? Who says higher bp means better? Did you make up your own rulebook?

DeletedUser

This is well said

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/rankings/playerkills?page=2&search=&sortby=all_rank

There goes kill points. Im very much sure all of the top 50 players do city festivities. You guys claim this claim that. brag about this and brag about that. I have 492k kill points and i only have 35 city slots available and im ranked way far from you guys when it comes to points and city counts. I wonder why and how you guys trashing each other get so many city slots. I would assume those players on top needed to keep doing CFs to maintain advantage on this game. Pi world is 1 of the most active there is.Point is, quit killing a thread that was suppose to keep the forum alive. Quit annoying people around by acting mal-educated. ;)

Agreed

DeletedUser

Guys lets keep this thread to the topic, stop bickering please

DeletedUser

but mommy he said....... hehehehe

totally agreed

and im just as much to blame ><

DeletedUser14397

who is SV at war with anyone know? or are you at war with them still let me know here or in game :)

ty wooly84

DeletedUser12324

SV seem to be on tip toes trying not to disturb anyone, just my personal feeling cba to use gepostats.

DeletedUser

got to agree vojska dont do too much but lets be fair to them, what can they do. they keep their mouths shut with steady expansion and obviously they have some good players but dare you go inactive around them then they are gonna eat you up rapidly. best of the rest as far as im concerned.

p.s. phears does not use alliance forums.

DeletedUser

LOL... I never saw phears use any of the shared forums we actually work with. :D Maybe he should start learning how and actually start participating in operations with other. Start earning attack BPs mate. That should get you off some slack against others who loves you here way too much. :) anyway, thats just an advice from a small member of ER like me.

DeletedUser14397

dam ive been away for a little while and phears is still getting it tight hehe