Wars in Marathon

DeletedUser

Lets hear it.

Where are you from and who are you fighting? And how do you think it is going?

I think we all want to hear what is happening in this world, sense the forum seems to be slow once again.

DeletedUser

OK let me start:
O56:
Rouge Bullz against Dragons of Ares and many others (Coalition) who are originated outside O56. Don't know why they are against us though..
O55:
Raise your Weapon against The southerners reborn and some others I don't remember the names.

DeletedUser

O65&O66- Dreadfleet Vs the remaining ADRASTOS & Styx

We are still winning :)

DeletedUser

Ocean 55 War Cousin Vinny Version:

Vinny: Lisa, I don't need this. I swear to God I don't need this right now. Okay?

I've got a judge that's just achin' to throw me in jail! <-- The Southerners Reborn
An idiot who wants to fight me for $200! <-- Phoenix Reborn
Slaughtered pigs! <-- Black Empire
Giant loud whistles! <-- The Langoliers
I ain't slept in five days! <-- Ultimate Dark Titans
I've got no money! <-- 13th Legion
A dress code problem! <-- Dragons of Ares

And a little murder case, which in the balance holds the lives of two innocent kids. Not to mention....YOUR biological clock! My career! Your life! Our marriage! And let's see...what else can we pile on? Is there any more we can pile on to the top of the outcome of this case?! IS IT POSSIBLE?

Mona Lisa: Maybe it was a bad time to bring it up.

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18550

o55

TSR vs RYW

TSR---3 conquers

RYW---7 conquers

RYW vs Coalition

Coalition---4 conquers (includes TSR)

RYW---17 conquers

Not much else to say about o55

DeletedUser

O66- ADRASTOS disbanding along with Qeng Ho. New alliance formed by the name of Wrath of Achellis. Still same functions lol :)

DeletedUser

Marathon is heating up again, all that left, time is right to come back, I am sure you can find somewhere to go. Still enough time to build up 200k and be a part of the race to the crown.

DeletedUser

Love the anonymous -rep posts. People too scared or sad to use their names hide behind anonymous comments. Seems to be the same sad person.