Wars,Intrigues,Experiences

DeletedUser

So are there any full scale wars going on in this world?Who are you cheering for/against.Or do you have something interesting to tell to others?Do it here!Lets make this forum more lively :)

DeletedUser

I really don't know of any wars yet going on in this world, though I think my alliance will probably wage one once we get our 2nd cities

DeletedUser7176

LOL wars are almost pointless. Once a player learns to defend properly and deal with attacks, he will be almost untouchable unless you can catch him by surprise. Fortunately there will always be a large number of players that fail to learn how to do that. That will make farming interesting. I think this world will require new tactics and a little thinking outside the box. A win-- probably impossible. A war-- that will probably just mean that we harass each other till maybe some people quit or change sides. To win a war might mean that we cause such discouragement among another alliance that they break up. I play another game like this and between two experienced players that know how to deal with an attack it is almost a stalemate. There will always be that thrill when you do catch his troops at home though. Since Grepolis gives the advantage to the defender, that might be a shallow victory. It is sure to be a weird world. Can't wait to see where it goes.

DeletedUser

The wars with be over the ghosts I think. Who gets the good ones and alliances trying to take out each others seige on them. Big alliances will gain on this but I intend on trying to be annoying when it comes to them :)

DeletedUser

Chaos Brigade vs. Lords and Ladies.

The war started 5 days ago.

SCORE: 0 - 0 lol

nobody has ghosted from our alliance yet. from chaos brigade? not sure.

DeletedUser

Well, the alliance Domination. One of their members sent some spies to my alliance and some threatening messages (the guy's a joke, only 31 abp). I messaged their leader (Aaron Hood) with a declaration of war, but giving him the option of settling this diplomatically by reimbursing us with silver. Instead, he sends another pact request and doesn't reply :p

:pro:

DeletedUser

I've been trying to start a war but no-one seem interested in joining in lol

DeletedUser

I appear to be doing better :) I keep getting attacked... I have never been so highly ranked on DBP.

been attacked 3 times since I wrote this. Not the best attacks but still lol

DeletedUser

I keep trying to make these guys mad, but all they do is drain my cave :(
It seems like my crazy DBP amount in Athens will not be surpassed here

DeletedUser

Well, Lords and Ladies vs. Chaos Brigade is still progressing.

A couple of our alliance members have quit -- because they can't stand how slow speed 1 is, not because of being farmed to death. So this clown russ3 responded to one of them to say that he doesn't care how many troops he loses to militia and low morale, because his attacks keep our better players from growing.

Except... all of our players seem to be adding points daily, building colony ships and founding new cities... so I don't really see how his tactics are working.

Proof that Chaos Brigade are threatened by us. Long live the Lords and Ladies.

DeletedUser

Armageddon's Eclipse and Renegades are now fighting each other if I read that correctly. My Snapping Turtles are trying to get involved on AE's side

DeletedUser

Armageddons eclipse verse renegades started 2 weeks ago..

DeletedUser29066

I've been told that hostilities have broken out between The Archangels and The Budweiser Clan due to Archangels attacking BC cities

DeletedUser

and theres a lot of the smaller allainces who are attacking them as well

DeletedUser

Capitalist Pigs was challenged by The Archangels and the only thing that has happened is an Archangel city is being farmed

DeletedUser29066

Capitalist Pigs was challenged by The Archangels and the only thing that has happened is an Archangel city is being farmed

Not really challenged .. we just came to the aid of an ally, and just one city so far, but no one seems to be taking this seriously .. YET

DeletedUser

My alliance 3xPL017 and me 0-Day declare war on the entire world :pro: