Wars Occurring

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

War Occurring Between Alliances

Technical Difficulties and will soon be updated

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

I'm not sure where this all came from, but we (EG) aren't at war with any of these people.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure where this all came from, but we (EG) aren't at war with any of these people.

Read the bottom of the paragraph please , the part where it says

Thanks for reading this article on Wars Occurring's and if you have any war's occurring please do send me a private message instead of posting below , thanks again

DeletedUser30111

Read the bottom of the paragraph please , the part where it says

Thanks for reading this article on Wars Occurring's and if you have any war's occurring please do send me a private message instead of posting below , thanks again

That doesn't really pertain to my statement. But I'll pm you anyway, to un-submit our non-wars.

DeletedUser30821

L3gend, I see you on the forum posting stuff everyday. You should really build your city up, you havent really shown any signs of impact on this world with your 1700points and 53 abp but yet you post on this forums everday like you own the place. And this thread is pointless, IWW vs Modern warfare, IWW vs Vengeful brothers? Theres like 11 people in that alliance. All this is never going to happen its just going to be the top 5 alliances battling it out and everyone else looking to refuge in one of those alliances.

DeletedUser

L3gend, I see you on the forum posting stuff everyday. You should really build your city up, you havent really shown any signs of impact on this world with your 1700points and 53 abp but yet you post on this forums everday like you own the place. And this thread is pointless, IWW vs Modern warfare, IWW vs Vengeful brothers? Theres like 11 people in that alliance. All this is never going to happen its just going to be the top 5 alliances battling it out and everyone else looking to refuge in one of those alliances.

I am more of a conquering type , my motto * Why build when you can conquer a city with that stuff already * but Uno , i don't act like i own the place , i just don't like it when people are offending me ( Ichimaru ) so i play defense in words , and The IWW vs MW was going to be removed and the IWW vs VB , they did have more members before i posted this

DeletedUser30821

I am more of a conquering type , my motto * Why build when you can conquer a city with that stuff already*

Too bad your not even close to conquering a city yet, have the army to take down players with a huge army and large amount of points.

DeletedUser

Too bad your not even close to conquering a city yet, have the army to take down players with a huge army and large amount of points.

Let's stay on topic please

Delete the following posts mods

DeletedUser30111

No Uno, this thread is pointless because it says absolutely nothing, there's a question mark behind every "war". It would be cool to keep up with wars between top 12 alliances and maybe up and coming alliances, but this thread is more rumor than a way to keep up with wars.

DeletedUser

Like i said before , send me a message to a real war and i will post it

DeletedUser30821

Like i said before , send me a message to a real war and i will post it

....Now you tell us. So without being informed you just randomly make a list of wars "You" think is going to happen.

DeletedUser

Thats excactly what i was saying, and kanga deleted my posts :(

DeletedUser

....Now you tell us. So without being informed you just randomly make a list of wars "You" think is going to happen.

Why are you making problems , these are my thoughts they are from intel saying that these alliances have conquered players from the other alliances so that is why there is a question mark saying is there a war going on due to a player conquered

DeletedUser30111

Why are you making problems , these are my thoughts they are from intel saying that these alliances have conquered players from the other alliances so that is why there is a question mark saying is there a war going on due to a player conquered

That's cool and all, except you stated it as a fact, no where in your post did you say "wars I think are happening or may happen" posts like this could cause problems, or ruin diplomacy talks between alliances.

DeletedUser

I made a new thread and am asking alliances who they are at war with so i can "get" the right details since im being nagged about it

DeletedUser22423

To me it seams rather early for alliances to be marking others as pacts or enemies. The good alliances are focused on simple expansion and determining who will make good allies still. The meek alliances are the ones that rush to pacts and wars before they are aware of who they are dealing with.

DeletedUser11965

To me it seams rather early for alliances to be marking others as pacts or enemies. The good alliances are focused on simple expansion and determining who will make good allies still. The meek alliances are the ones that rush to pacts and wars before they are aware of who they are dealing with.

dont worry about us bro :p, we just cleaning up the trash

Status
Not open for further replies.