Wars Occurring

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11965

only reason i can see to restart on different name is got something to HIDE in past events,
such as being outed as spy
selling out your alliance for medals you didnt earn

lmfao <3

DeletedUser30967

Can you guys post some wars going on ?

I will list some that i think are going on , correct me if im wrong

DM vs EG
TB vs MW
Seraphim vs Eg , Old news ( Don't mind this one )
IWW vs DM ( I only say this because )
cbc19c0d79bf4215bd70b5c.png

IWW vs MW ( I only say this because )
d6ae5448fe7341638dad1a4.png

Once again Correct me if im wrong but i did back it up with support

Seraphim disbanded so there is no Seraphim v EG war
IWW is not at war with Modern Warfare, we just enjoy taking the cities of their inactive players off their hands :)

DeletedUser

Your alliance is falling Itchy and this attack that is arriving will soon be smashed before it lands , once we take your city Itchy your alliance will fall apart and run to either us seeing that we are more superior than that alliance or run off to IWW , or like you did EG

I speak the truth , listen to my wise words , hear my stories , believe my lies

One at a time things will fall apart in Troy and one at a time the players will continuously look for alliances to run to after their old alliance is demolished

DeletedUser11965

he would still be alive if he was in EG, too bad he left.

Ex-EG members do not get a 2nd invitation.

DeletedUser

he would still be alive if he was in EG, too bad he left.

Ex-EG members do not get a 2nd invitation.

Goku understands why I left, i had an obligation to my alliance. Also Legend you should talk about failures, you failed your alliance then join another one, was kicked out for lying and being a bad member. Then you lied to players of that alliance and they believed you. Your whole alliance is made up of people you have convinced to join you. You only eat my scraps, they are good players but I dont want them if they are so easily tricked. You also hide behind your alliance to do all your fight you wont fight me one one one.

Also you did nothing to do with the fall of MW IwW did it, so dont feel special about it. I will take your city, even with 20 on one :)
Lmao your not wise your a cheat, you use dirty tactics like spying and sabotage. My alliance may be falling but my players have accomplised things on a higher level than you'll ever understand....

Now stop saying your gonna crush my attacks and just do it

DeletedUser

Also it takes like your whole alliance to take one city lmao! You academy is at lvl 17 so I understand why you use them to do your dirty work....But I'll be taking your city soon so please rise it up :p

DeletedUser

Also it takes like your whole alliance to take one city lmao! You academy is at lvl 17 so I understand why you use them to do your dirty work....But I'll be taking your city soon so please rise it up :p

How remarkable it is to see your words mean nothing to me , you call me a liar when you lie to your members about how your going to win the war , you say im a cheat but you have a mutt/rat/spy in my alliance that is on the edge of being kicked . . .

You just don't get it at all

Ex: You push me but you move , you drive into my walls but don't break through , you point your spears at me and they are broken

I am stronger and more mature then you , i don't stay on 25/7 like you do spamming the threads because i have a life , i am on higher levels then you will ever meet , i do not have the time to keep sending endless attacks that always fail which give me nothing medals , no losses , no regrets , just more troops that add up to my wall info in the section " Troops Defeated "

I speak louder than you and plus what alliance would want a leader that disbanded them then only returned because one of my leaders told him without you they will fall , and yes i do also think you are the only thing holding them up but you are a useless leader so i don't see how you are capable to do that , Bedlam will hunt you , IWW will hunt you , TB will hunt you , must i add another alliance for you to understand ?

DeletedUser

Lmao off I am not on 24/7 I am on in the morning before I go to conditioning and basketball games. I also go out with my friends alot and I do have a life. I am the 40th ranked player in my state. I am mostly on during the night. I have much more of a life then you...Also my attacks do work, if you continue to attack someone they lose troops, and now you have no troops so you enacted militia...Stop saying your stronger than me and prove it?? Fight me then, you have 53 abp, and I have given you most of your dbp....You hide behind every alliance becasue your weak... I handle my buisness, I take on anyone that opposes me....

If you say your more mature than me, fine Whatever makes you sleep at night....I will never understand because I am still here...Until I'm gone your threats mean nothing...

I have more abp, more points and you have won zero battles, but your a better player than me lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lmao off I am not on 24/7 I am on in the morning before I go to conditioning and basketball games. I also go out with my friends alot and I do have a life. I am the 40th ranked player in my state. I am mostly on during the night. I have much more of a life then you...Also my attacks do work, if you continue to attack someone they lose troops, and now you have no troops so you enacted militia...Stop saying your stronger than me and prove it?? Fight me then, you have 53 abp, and I have given you most of your dbp....You hide behind every alliance becasue your weak... I handle my buisness, I take on anyone that opposes me....

If you say your more mature than me, fine Whatever makes you sleep at night....I will never understand because I am still here...Until I'm gone your threats mean nothing...

I have more abp, more points and you have won zero battles, but your a better player than me lmao

The only reason you have more abp is because you send attacks to every player and lose over 100 daily , i don't do that , i'm not that stupid to attack over and over again even though the first attack failed

DeletedUser

only reason i can see to restart on different name is got something to HIDE in past events,
such as being outed as spy
selling out your alliance for medals you didnt earn

There are other reasons for restarting with a new name for use in the game. My own reasons (as I have had two previous names) have been simply that each time I'd been gone for awhile due to RL issues and figured it would be best to simply start fresh.

DeletedUser

Just to clarify the "accusation" that my grepostats are horrible, I will explain why they are as they are. Troy is my main world so I spend the majority of my time on Grepolis in this world. As for Marathon I only joined 2 weeks ago because a friend invited me to, and considering the speed of that world and how long I spend in that world I think my points are fine. As Gythium and Psi I only joined those worlds 3 days ago because I was curious as to what was going on in that world. After that I didn't log in again to those worlds. So please dont base all that you know about a person on Grepostats, after all they dont tell you the exact truth ;)

DeletedUser

The only reason you have more abp is because you send attacks to every player and lose over 100 daily , i don't do that , i'm not that stupid to attack over and over again even though the first attack failed

Im farming you so did it really fail? If they fail then why do you have your alliance members double teaming me trying to take my city?

DeletedUser21889

Just to clarify the "accusation" that my grepostats are horrible, I will explain why they are as they are. Troy is my main world so I spend the majority of my time on Grepolis in this world. As for Marathon I only joined 2 weeks ago because a friend invited me to, and considering the speed of that world and how long I spend in that world I think my points are fine. As Gythium and Psi I only joined those worlds 3 days ago because I was curious as to what was going on in that world. After that I didn't log in again to those worlds. So please dont base all that you know about a person on Grepostats, after all they dont tell you the exact truth ;)

for my post i wasna pointing out your stats was [masked profanity] ,when i read you had a leader role i checked you out like i would any other
would be pretty dumb not to check out stats of leaders in new world to see where they come from,what experience they possess
when i saw yours was just curious if you was newbie taking leader role or you had played before

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lost my city too a good player, good luck to all you guys hope to see you all in another world...

DeletedUser

Legend got his two top players too gang up on me. They took my city and then their gonna give it too him.

EDIT: I'll try to do one more issue

Status
Not open for further replies.