Competition Wars of Byblos 2.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser55325

Uh, what a great day, to stumble upon this gem.

I just love the feeling when I log on and see envelope in the bottom right corner of the screen and it's from Charlie. Reading it is painful for eyes, but the existence of the message itself means we are doing good job and that princess is tilted again. As I once said, he should be writing instead of playing GP, he would be one of the best Si Fi writers for sure. Man, this dude lie and believe in his own lies.

Every time i read something from this keyboard warrior it makes me laugh so hard. Now lets get serious here, here is what most of people think.

"He is the player with the most BP in this world (10 times more than me), there is no way that he can be bad". Well that's true and false. He is good at using GRCRtools, but above that, he is average salty kid. When you are someone who is 24/7 online, you tend to look at the inactive times a lot. So seeing anything other than 0 hours gives this lad all the happiness he has in his life.

"Well anyone can use GRCRtools, so why doesn't everyone has so much BP". True enough, but when you combine it with all inactive players in HH and players that ghosted, you get, well .... him.

"Bla bla, you are only telling us this because your HH is losing to JFL". Well yes, we are, It's not hard to win when you have all the Intel and all siege reports. Honestly I can't even remember how many spies he had in HH, lost a count long time ago. So all the "knowledge" he has came from his spies, not him. Winning a war when you know when you are about to be attacked and have all reports upfront isn't really war, it's child's play.

So when i see Charlie talking about honor and how he acts all high and mighty, it only makes me laugh. When you are so good, why did you merge with ODIN? You tried fighting them, but couldn't hold siege, so you decided to walk away. That merger was the purest form of the proverb : "If you can't defeat them, join them". Well you deserve each others, you like to use people, and they are backstabbers so i guess its perfect match.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

Uh, what a great day, to stumble upon this gem.

I just love the feeling when I log on and see envelope in the bottom right corner of the screen and it's from Charlie. Reading it is painful for eyes, but the existence of the message itself means we are doing good job and that princess is tilted again. As I once said, he should be writing instead of playing GP, he would be one of the best Si Fi writers for sure. Man, this dude lie and believe in his own lies.

Every time i read something from this keyboard warrior it makes me laugh so hard. Now lets get serious here, here is what most of people think.

"He is the player with the most BP in this world (10 times more than me), there is no way that he can be bad". Well that's true and false. He is good at using GRCRtools, but above that, he is average salty kid. When you are someone who is 24/7 online, you tend to look at the inactive times a lot. So seeing anything other than 0 hours gives this lad all the happiness he has in his life.

"Well anyone can use GRCRtools, so why doesn't everyone has so much BP". True enough, but when you combine it with all inactive players in HH and players that ghosted, you get, well .... him.

"Bla bla, you are only telling us this because your HH is losing to JFL". Well yes, we are, It's not hard to win when you have all the Intel and all siege reports. Honestly I can't even remember how many spies he had in HH, lost a count long time ago. So all the "knowledge" he has came from his spies, not him. Winning a war when you know when you are about to be attacked and have all reports upfront isn't really war, it's child's play.

So when i see Charlie talking about honor and how he acts all high and mighty, it only makes me laugh. When you are so good, why did you merge with ODIN? You tried fighting them, but couldn't hold siege, so you decided to walk away. That merger was the purest form of the proverb : "If you can't defeat them, join them". Well you deserve each others, you like to use people, and they are backstabbers so i guess its perfect match.

So this post came out of nowhere, from an account made today, so an account made specifically for this post. I wont argue, you are welcome to your own opinions.

FYI: I don't use GRCRtools tools. I have played the same game for over 7 years now, but thanks for assuming that. Also to note we have no intel inside of HH, nor have we since Mossey left, since mosey has left I think the score is around 60-3 for cities or something like that (He left before the goats fell apart for those following O54). Last topic to comment on, ODIN. We were winning our fight with Odin and positioning for the fight, as it had been just them picking up our northern cities when we were busy dominating HH/Goats. We evened things out and were taking several cities a night, but they were a very good group so we both saw a benefit to stop fighting and work together.

Hope that clears things up for those actually interested, rather than hearing a member of the alliance we are dominating try spitting hate at us. For those who don't know, Hurpery is an HH member, our war stats are currently 66-3 against them, and if we also consider their sister alliances (goats, now also punishers), the stats are around 120-8 or so, so with just cause would he make his comments here.

That's it from me, no arguments, just stating pure facts. Look forward to lurking around and reading these forums.

DeletedUser55325

So this post came out of nowhere, from an account made today, so an account made specifically for this post. I wont argue, you are welcome to your own opinions.

FYI: I don't use GRCRtools tools. I have played the same game for over 7 years now, but thanks for assuming that. Also to note we have no intel inside of HH, nor have we since Mossey left, since mosey has left I think the score is around 60-3 for cities or something like that (He left before the goats fell apart for those following O54). Last topic to comment on, ODIN. We were winning our fight with Odin and positioning for the fight, as it had been just them picking up our northern cities when we were busy dominating HH/Goats. We evened things out and were taking several cities a night, but they were a very good group so we both saw a benefit to stop fighting and work together.

Hope that clears things up for those actually interested, rather than hearing a member of the alliance we are dominating try spitting hate at us. For those who don't know, Hurpery is an HH member, our war stats are currently 66-3 against them, and if we also consider their sister alliances (goats, now also punishers), the stats are around 120-8 or so, so with just cause would he make his comments here.

That's it from me, no arguments, just stating pure facts. Look forward to lurking around and reading these forums.

Oh, congratz, you can read, but it seems that thinking is your weak spot. Me making acc on forum today means i decided to comment for the first time, not that i don't read forum. Think before you write, otherwise you will used JUST FOR LAUGHS.

You said you dont use GRCRtools, so I have 2 questions. First, why did you post it as useful tool on our forum on Imbros if you don't use it ? Second, you never attacked me before i got attackable ban because i hurt your feelings, so how did you know that i was inactive ? Son, you are lying again, but I am just not sure how stupid do you think i am.

You said you didn't have intel after Mossey, so let me ask you what were steeno and lumpy if not spies. Let me stop you from telling they weren't spies, because only reason why steeno rejoined HH after he left for the first time was to spy. And what about that "tactic" of yours, when you asked your spy steeno to send MM to 300 piglets, so that you lose all of their nukes. Or that only reason why you merged with ODIN is because you don't have any more slots, so you wanted to use them to do your dirty work for you, so you can turn on others. Is that your so called mutually beneficial. You say you were fighting ODIN. No, you sneaked low moral CS, so they cant fight back. You couldn't hold siege against them unless it was low moral CS. But you lost cities to them too. Where were your nukes 2 days ago when we had siege in ODIN's city.

You forget that I was in alliance with you for a year, and I know how you work. You are only looking to use people, nothing more, nothing less.

You are talking about statistics, so let me ask you this, when did you take city from the active member ? You are only taking cities from inactive people. You are bragging how you are winning 60 - 3, because over 95% were vs inactive people or ghosted people. So why didn't you take city from me for example, no one stopped you from trying. Well because I am NOT inactive. I know you are pissed right now, so i will be awaiting your spamming OP on me, i am not afraid.

DeletedUser55202

I know that here isnt the forum "Ask a member of HH anything" but i have a question that i am dying to get an answer.

All this time i am reading forum the only thing i see from HH players towards Charlie/JFL is "Oh how noob you are, you are attacking only inactives etc etc"...So my question is this "Why you allowed so many inactives in your alliance? And as long as you see that Charlie/JFL is targeting such players, why dont you get rid of your dead weight and win him considering your sayings that you are better than him?

DeletedUser55325

Even though you haven't answered my questions, i will answer yours.

First thing you said :"HH players towards Charlie/JFL". I am talking for myself and myself only, I don't care what you talked with other members. Also i never mentioned JFL in any bad context. I was member of JFL and i played with all those people, and I don't have problem with anyone but you. I never said that you are noob, after 7 years of playing, you are anything but that. I think of you as effective player, and that's it. You will do anything to win, even if it means backstabbing everything and anyone in the world.

"Why you allowed so many inactives in your alliance?" - Because for us it's only a game. I am not saying that we don't want to win, whoever said that is telling BS, but personal life comes before game. If someone is taking his time off, we respect that, we don't attack him after first trip died as you do. If we did that, we would grow faster, but ruining game for someone because they took day off is just stupid and selfish. On this note I want to ask you same question. Why did you allow so many inactives on Imbros, you were crying there daily about players quitting the game. When Panic took cities of our inactive players on Imbros, you blamed them for quitting, how did you change your point of view so fast ? And how many people left the alliance and the game because you internalized them after few hours of inactivity.

"considering your sayings that you are better than him" - i never said that i am, and I sure am not. I am not willing to put so much time and devote myself to the GP as you do. Also you are more experienced than me, so YES, you are better player than me. What i said that you are average player, but it would be fair to say that you are above average.

I don't have problem with you as a player, I have problem with you as a person. You are the player with worst personality in any game I played, and i played LoL, so that says a lot about what I think of you. I will elaborate on that.

First, you always want to be in charge, and you don't respect anyones opinion. I told you this even when we played on Imbros, i wrote it on forum if you remember. You don't trust anyone inside your own alliance. Your hardly give any permissions to anyone, and even when you do they have to listen to you, because if you don't like it, you are ready to destroy alliance, only so that you can be always right. You leaving alliance at the beginning of the world proves my point.

Also, you have double standards all the time. When others do it, they are the worst, but when you do it, it's ok. Just how many people you put on wall of shame for skipping to Panic? But now that people are jumping to JFL, it's ok. When others spam they are the worst, but when you do it it's OP... etc.

You only accept someone when you think they can be of use to you. ODIN is perfect example of you using alliances and I am the perfect example of you using players (at least you tried). You might ask how you tried to use me, well here it is. When i started playing, I asked to join because my friends from real life are playing there, and you ignored it because I was too weak. Explanation you gave to List is because I was too weak and didn't have alarm, which I did, but not even List knew that until recently. But when I grew, and got enough cities to be useful, I was asked to join. Not that you invited me, but you weren't against it like first time, so that proves point.

So don't play victim here, you are not stupid, just manipulative. I can't believe you are trash talking players who kept JFL alive on Imbros when you bailed.

I answered your questions, i leave it to you to answer mine if you want (or dare).

DeletedUser43325

tl;dr

Back on topic:
MP: 71
RimGroup: 0

MP: 43
TableGroup: 0

DeletedUser54384

"Why you allowed so many inactives in your alliance?" - Because for us it's only a game. I am not saying that we don't want to win, whoever said that is telling BS, but personal life comes before game. If someone is taking his time off, we respect that, we don't attack him after first trip died as you do.

1. For everyone this is a game, thw difference is when ppl can use alarm or no, so if u think that alarm interferes your life better don’t play this game ( or don’t complain for losing) especially conquest worlds with high speed.

2. Then it’s understandable why you lose, if you don’t attack to check, if the player is under siege or no.

What you mentioned here is just examples how bad organization you have there.

DeletedUser41096

Geez the essays of pure hate. What would you like answered? Steeno and lumpy were not spies, go talk to them, they left a horrible alliance to join JFL. Never did they give us intel, and when were you inactive? I knew you were banned because you sent me a full hate message with threats and I reported it, that is a ban my friend. And cut it with that "whatever it takes to win" BS lol, I don't even want to win this world, we are here to fight. You are so upset with our merge with Odin because they broke connections with HH to join us, since for those not knowing, HH has literally attempted to work with every alliance we have fought to beat us. They worked with Goats, after we beat goats they reached out to ODIN to team up on us, after our merge with ODIN they took back in PUNISHERS, after they realized punishers weren't enough they are now actively working with SAVAGE to slow us down. They have also completely moved oceans to get away, handed cities to savage to try and get more help, and so on.

Next comment, "you only take inactives never active players". What? Feel free to check my personal city conquests, so was Hoegman, hansolo, deamonBG, Socrates, Hi droggen, Robic, Thom, KingShort, or Bayhawk inactive? Every single one of those players I took a city from personally, and you are sitting here saying I only take inactives? 3 of those players are/were HH leaders, the rest are STILL members minus 1, droggen was a top 20 player before I dismantled him, what more do you want? For those wondering go check my city conquests.

What else did I miss? What other lies that you are trying to spread can I correct for the people, nobody wants to hear an upset player whos losing in a war like the way HH has been ran over rant like this. You are lying to justify losing, that is not a proper rational. I will be waiting for more questions, just chime in whenever you aren't running to hand more cities to savage in hopes they can save HH.

C

DeletedUser55100

As highlighted many times on this forum the problem here is a long-standing feud that began in Imbros and carried on into a new world where it basically became an obsession.

If certain players have so little to fill their day to day real lives that they devote 24/7 to obsessing over somebody else because of a disagreement on an internet game then I suppose that is their perogative however sad that might be.

My thoughts are with the poor non - imbros players who joined this world but were unfortunate to land geographically amongst all this - What fun that must be LOL. If only they had chose an ocean with no ex-imbros politics.

Putting the feud aside as far as one can and trying to be impartial/irrespective of your views on xxcharliexx as a character, I don't think you can point the finger at JFL and say they are only taking HH inactive players, simply not the case as they have taken plenty of active players cities looking at stats.

HH are full of inactives though, maybe not when they were in early days but now for sure - can't see how you can deny that. just look at the bps stats for half of their/allies players, plenty of players there who just seem to internalise and plenty of players who have large amounts of cities but looking at their fighting stats, are clearly sourcing them by festivals/Plays/Olympic games rather than bps. Seems to me that they just gave up the fight in O55 and retired to the safe haven of O64 or wherever and took in loads of simmers there, replacing those active players from within and from allies who have quit rather than be part of a "Carry On Imbros" Movie.

Unfortunately if you are/were part of HH (or allies) you were always going to be caught up in the Imbros feud that will last probably, into the next new world and beyond.

xxCharliexx v The DeamonBG is really the main event in these troubles, while I cannot for the life of me understand the obsession of Charlie, (and with only hearsay to go on) i have to admit that given the choice of leaders I would probably choose to play under him rather than The DeamonBG if I had to pick one of the two, for the simple reason that from what I hear JFL retain players under xxCharliexxs leadership AND evolve whereas the opposite is true of The DeamonBG. As a result HH self-destructed/got whipped by JFL.

Not sure what all the fuss is about with Odin, bit of a paper Tiger according to many, have never really done anything much previous to merging with JFL and pacting/napping with some of the alliances with whom they previously began warring. White Walkers kicked their butts plenty so a marriage of convenience to do with picking up city slots rather than anything else probably.

Would like to see Masked Profanity win this world personally.

DeletedUser55325

1. For everyone this is a game, thw difference is when ppl can use alarm or no, so if u think that alarm interferes your life better don’t play this game ( or don’t complain for losing) especially conquest worlds with high speed.

2. Then it’s understandable why you lose, if you don’t attack to check, if the player is under siege or no.

1) I didn't talk about people being caught sleeping, when i said inactive, i meant inactive. People that stopped playing without any notice, in which case there is no way to know if they are coming back.

2) When i said attack, I answered his question why don't we kill everything they have before they do. I wasn't talking about HC-ing and re tripping, that is standard procedure ...

DeletedUser55325

Geez the essays of pure hate. What would you like answered? Steeno and lumpy were not spies, go talk to them, they left a horrible alliance to join JFL. Never did they give us intel, and when were you inactive? I knew you were banned because you sent me a full hate message with threats and I reported it, that is a ban my friend. And cut it with that "whatever it takes to win" BS lol, I don't even want to win this world, we are here to fight. You are so upset with our merge with Odin because they broke connections with HH to join us, since for those not knowing, HH has literally attempted to work with every alliance we have fought to beat us. They worked with Goats, after we beat goats they reached out to ODIN to team up on us, after our merge with ODIN they took back in PUNISHERS, after they realized punishers weren't enough they are now actively working with SAVAGE to slow us down. They have also completely moved oceans to get away, handed cities to savage to try and get more help, and so on.

Next comment, "you only take inactives never active players". What? Feel free to check my personal city conquests, so was Hoegman, hansolo, deamonBG, Socrates, Hi droggen, Robic, Thom, KingShort, or Bayhawk inactive? Every single one of those players I took a city from personally, and you are sitting here saying I only take inactives? 3 of those players are/were HH leaders, the rest are STILL members minus 1, droggen was a top 20 player before I dismantled him, what more do you want? For those wondering go check my city conquests.

What else did I miss? What other lies that you are trying to spread can I correct for the people, nobody wants to hear an upset player whos losing in a war like the way HH has been ran over rant like this. You are lying to justify losing, that is not a proper rational. I will be waiting for more questions, just chime in whenever you aren't running to hand more cities to savage in hopes they can save HH.

C

I will answer to you for the last time, because arguing with you is like wrestling with a pig, after some time you see that pig likes it.

About ban I got for hurting your feeling, you say i threatened you, and that is BS. Everyone who wants to see why I got banned can PM me, I can send Screen Shot of that message, which is best proof that you are lying.

Everything else is up there, read it again if you didn't get it first time.

DeletedUser46395

1) I didn't talk about people being caught sleeping, when i said inactive, i meant inactive. People that stopped playing without any notice, in which case there is no way to know if they are coming back.

In which case it's standard practice to assume that they're not, and eat or kick. Most people when they see that an alliance hasn't done exactly that assume that that alliance is not well-run and the leaders are inexperienced - and in that, most people would be right - what you've admitted to really is bad organisation.

King Soos

Strategos
hurpey the whole argument about spies is completely pointless, we had 1 and you had 1 but i guess people leaving HH too join JFL count as spies, stuff that means im a spy sorry

Last edited by a moderator:

King Soos

Strategos
As highlighted many times on this forum the problem here is a long-standing feud that began in Imbros and carried on into a new world where it basically became an obsession.

If certain players have so little to fill their day to day real lives that they devote 24/7 to obsessing over somebody else because of a disagreement on an internet game then I suppose that is their perogative however sad that might be.

My thoughts are with the poor non - imbros players who joined this world but were unfortunate to land geographically amongst all this - What fun that must be LOL. If only they had chose an ocean with no ex-imbros politics.

Putting the feud aside as far as one can and trying to be impartial/irrespective of your views on xxcharliexx as a character, I don't think you can point the finger at JFL and say they are only taking HH inactive players, simply not the case as they have taken plenty of active players cities looking at stats.

HH are full of inactives though, maybe not when they were in early days but now for sure - can't see how you can deny that. just look at the bps stats for half of their/allies players, plenty of players there who just seem to internalise and plenty of players who have large amounts of cities but looking at their fighting stats, are clearly sourcing them by festivals/Plays/Olympic games rather than bps. Seems to me that they just gave up the fight in O55 and retired to the safe haven of O64 or wherever and took in loads of simmers there, replacing those active players from within and from allies who have quit rather than be part of a "Carry On Imbros" Movie.

Unfortunately if you are/were part of HH (or allies) you were always going to be caught up in the Imbros feud that will last probably, into the next new world and beyond.

xxCharliexx v The DeamonBG is really the main event in these troubles, while I cannot for the life of me understand the obsession of Charlie, (and with only hearsay to go on) i have to admit that given the choice of leaders I would probably choose to play under him rather than The DeamonBG if I had to pick one of the two, for the simple reason that from what I hear JFL retain players under xxCharliexxs leadership AND evolve whereas the opposite is true of The DeamonBG. As a result HH self-destructed/got whipped by JFL.

Not sure what all the fuss is about with Odin, bit of a paper Tiger according to many, have never really done anything much previous to merging with JFL and pacting/napping with some of the alliances with whom they previously began warring. White Walkers kicked their butts plenty so a marriage of convenience to do with picking up city slots rather than anything else probably.

Would like to see Masked Profanity win this world personally.

oooo so u were on imbros, care to share ur ingame name?

DeletedUser54903

hurpey the whole argument about spies is completely pointless, we had 1 and you had 1 but i guess people leaving HH too join JFL count as spies, **** that means im a spy sorry

are you not one??!!???
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

I don't know what are you complaining about hurpey... spy's usage is not new or restricted to Charlie/Soos team. this is a thing old as grepo and if you did realize that till now I feel sorry. Me personally don't use spy's or approve of them but I know how to play whit enemy spy's on my team and how to find them. It's easy to found alliance or make an op but the real skill is to catch a spy in your ranks. So if you know you have a spy in your ranks way did you try to flush him out? It's not like you have here 100 members in the alliance...
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser41096

I will answer to you for the last time, because arguing with you is like wrestling with a pig, after some time you see that pig likes it.

About ban I got for hurting your feeling, you say i threatened you, and that is BS. Everyone who wants to see why I got banned can PM me, I can send Screen Shot of that message, which is best proof that you are lying.

Everything else is up there, read it again if you didn't get it first time.

So basically you ignore all my points proving you wrong and go for the ban message, ignore the list I gave you against your inactive claim, ignore the fact that we had no spies, ignore the fact that you are using other alliances from day 1 to try and stop us, and go for the pointless message where you used vulgar language because you were upset you were losing a war and took it out with messages towards me. THAT is the 1 point you tried defending there? A message that got you banned?

Like I said, this is just a red flag trying to take out the anger of months of losing to us out on the forums. Hope to see better posts to come, maybe a top 12 from hurpery rather than more nonsense anger posts.

C

DeletedUser47961

Do none of you children have any respect for other players???> Obviously not!!!

DeletedUser55132

Do none of you children have any respect for other players???> Obviously not!!!

Nope, It even seems that Charlie refuses to give someone a truce because someones father was hospitalized. Nope instead charlie goes and lands a cs on him. No respect and just plain pathetic behavior

DeletedUser41096

Nope, It even seems that Charlie refuses to give someone a truce because someones father was hospitalized. Nope instead charlie goes and lands a cs on him. No respect and just plain pathetic behavior
The irony here is honestly beyond any I have ever seen