Competition Wars of Byblos 2.0

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser10810

"broke apart"
interesting on how you say broke apart. We ghosted and decided to leave because we were sick of botters and multi-account abusers
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
, that wasnt after players like bole and Nero just sent us messages about how we should stop spamming but when we recieve 200-300 attacks a day on each player from players like bole and nero. Where does the irony stop?

Dont even get me started on what the savage forums were like in the past few days. People wanting to hand off frontline cities because they got a taste of their own medicine. Pathetic.

I can just laugh at that. What is your IGN?

King Soos

Strategos
"broke apart"
interesting on how you say broke apart. We ghosted and decided to leave because we were sick of botters and multi-account abusers
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif
, that wasnt after players like bole and Nero just sent us messages about how we should stop spamming but when we recieve 200-300 attacks a day on each player from players like bole and nero. Where does the irony stop?

Dont even get me started on what the savage forums were like in the past few days. People wanting to hand off frontline cities because they got a taste of their own medicine. Pathetic.

wouldnt mass ghosting kinda count as broke apart?

DeletedUser54792

wouldnt mass ghosting kinda count as broke apart?
We thought it did. Apparently that is up for debate.

All the bluster and propaganda on the externals for this world is ridiculous. In-game I find people on all sides that I like, can have a good conversation with, and enjoy playing with regardless of what side they are on. Then you come on here and find people completely obsessed with trying to tear down other people or make themselves look like Grepo-Gods.