Competition Wars of Byblos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53870

indeed. there are many pros in runnin an mra (cons also, but we already know them lol). most crucial is not having big egos to manage.

DeletedUser55187

An MRA can certainly be successful due to good leadership, mass numbers, diplomacy, location. and many other factors, but even a successful MRA is not an indication of their effectiveness for training new players en mass. At the end of the day, even though those players were in a successful MRA, how many of them were well trained? I'm sure we have all seen many players who have been around for a long time who still don't seem to know what they are doing. Some even wear crowns.

Perhaps it is possible to lead an MRA and teach the noobs to play successfully; however, I feel like the 2 concepts are at odds to each other, and ultimately, I respect those who train new players properly more than those who just try to win with numbers.

DeletedUser46395

Time was when MRAs had a core of decent players, and academies were exactly that; places of learning the game. MRA wasn't a term of abuse. Those times are long gone.
When I'm recruiter for an alliance, I make a point of trying to bring in a few new guys who seem to really want to learn. I enjoy it, but it's hard to take on multiple people and give them sufficient help. Great to see some of them prosper, though. But I question what people are learning in LOTR and the associated legions. As it happens, I'm the pupil in this world, I actually now understand a lot of things I already knew about conquest and it makes a lot more sense.

DeletedUser54360

Time was when MRAs had a core of decent players, and academies were exactly that; places of learning the game. MRA wasn't a term of abuse. Those times are long gone.
When I'm recruiter for an alliance, I make a point of trying to bring in a few new guys who seem to really want to learn. I enjoy it, but it's hard to take on multiple people and give them sufficient help. Great to see some of them prosper, though. But I question what people are learning in LOTR and the associated legions. As it happens, I'm the pupil in this world, I actually now understand a lot of things I already knew about conquest and it makes a lot more sense.

All I can say Bear is this.

YOU may well be right. But until there is a better alternative I run the only show in town (albeit badly) as everyone breaks a leg to point out.

However from my time running big companies I know one thing that is very true. It is a lot easier TO REVIEW than TO DO.

Can I respectfully request that you and a few more start doing what I try to do and perhaps do it a bit better? I would actually be delighted to see that.

In fairness to me ( if that is ever in any circumstances allowable ) I have only ever claimed to be THE LAST of the RIMLORDS never the BEST.

Those of you that think you can do it better please go ahead.

DeletedUser43325

Do what you do? You mean create an MRA for the sole purpose of taking internals? I don't think it's exactly all that difficult to invite the entire world, then wait for those players to go inactive - clear them for BP - then take their cities. I love how this guy calls himself THE RIMLORD, but hasn't even conquered an single enemy city this entire server. Seriously, if anyone here wants a laugh - go check out WitchHunter's CQs. For some reason all you seem to see are cities from his own alliance. Kind of begs the question, are you "training" - or are you just using them to bolster your own account. Stats seem to indicate the later. On the last two "alliance wide siege breaks" you managed to send all your LS to the "wrong city" on the first and contribute a massive 9 mantis on the second. THE RIMLORD indeed!

Edit: after further review it appears he has taken one city from an enemy alliance. It took some digging, but I think we found one. Congrats!

DeletedUser54360

6 /9 10/9 10/9 14/9 19/9 19/9 21/9 24/9 27/9 9/10 11/10 12/10 13/10 14/10 15/10 18/10 20/10 21/10 22/10

What Am I missing here? Bear you told me " Whatever Miknel may be _ He is not a liar " I kind of find that hard to believe given his latest foray into Propaganda.

The time of conquest
City name Ocean New owner Old owner Points

2017-10-21 02:04:29 Diamond 65 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim von trap
The Danish Connection 8 878

2017-10-20 20:43:32 WG 56 1 55 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim Viccoh
Renegades 17 318

2017-10-18 11:57:15 WG 5611 56 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim ispeh
EVOLVE 12 447

2017-10-14 21:13:00 WG 56 8 55 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim SoleckitheGreat
EVOLVE 8 443

2017-10-14 04:15:17 WG 56 4 56 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim Earl of SANDWICH 10 108

2017-10-13 03:20:38 WG 56 3 55 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim SoleckitheGreat
EVOLVE 9 673

2017-10-12 07:34:26 Omis 55 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim Sanny The Greatest
Renegades 6 766

2017-10-11 07:35:35 WG 56 2 55 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim marko1mirko2 10 531

2017-10-09 15:37:36 WG 56 5 56 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim SamyAlko 13 736

2017-10-09 10:20:56 Atlas E 55 jbizz
300 Piglets WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim 10 853

2017-09-29 13:01:23 16. Poodles 55 Lethal-Bacon
300 Piglets WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim 12 733

2017-09-29 10:12:50 O55 AVERT YOUR EYES 55 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim Casper225 1 846

2017-09-27 12:54:28 WG 654 65 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim rachael19912436
Kingdom of Macedon 3 224

2017-09-24 13:01:14 16. Poodles 55 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim DaveKaos
300 Piglets 11 099

2017-09-21 02:11:03 WG 5510 55 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim zardhfhbhjjj
Trojan 3 180

2017-09-19 17:03:43 011. Pohhs Garage 65 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim OdinFreya 3 013

2017-09-19 05:48:40 WG 653 65 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim OdinFreya 8 060

2017-09-14 18:41:39 WG 55 8 55 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim DonKill3r 11 398

2017-09-12 04:24:47 Gintoki 55 Mr SLiiCKsHoTzZz
Lords Of The Rim WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim 2 690

2017-09-10 23:58:35 Gintoki 55 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim Emeranopzy 2 568

2017-09-10 13:13:30 WG 55 6 55 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim liamwarner2000
FOO FIGHTERS 3 307

2017-09-09 01:10:26 WG 55 3 55 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim Delany
Lords Of The Rim 4 278

2017-09-06 07:15:29 WG 55 2 55 WitchunterGeneral
Lords Of The Rim script4tears
300 Piglets 2 568
Show
entries

DeletedUser54360

In a number of cases players left after taking a beating DONKill3r for example.

I show this for no other reason than to demonstrate once and for all time that you are a liar and that there is nothing accidental about it.

I am neither proud or ashamed of the necessity to take internals rather then let them fall into enemy hands. IT is just a fact.

We already established some time ago that my Conquest record was far superior to that of Lethal BAcon.

Now I have had to remove stuff so I could Post it But the entire file is available on GCRS Report writer.

DeletedUser46395

In a number of cases players left after taking a beating DONKill3r for example.

I show this for no other reason than to demonstrate once and for all time that you are a liar and that there is nothing accidental about it.

I am neither proud or ashamed of the necessity to take internals rather then let them fall into enemy hands. IT is just a fact.

We already established some time ago that my Conquest record was far superior to that of Lethal BAcon.

Now I have had to remove stuff so I could Post it But the entire file is available on GCRS Report writer.

So you were bullying smaller players? And the legend dies.

DeletedUser54360

So you were bullying smaller players? And the legend dies.

He was a member of a much bigger Alliance at that time. LOTR were less than a third of their size .

But the really interesting thing is when we look closely at Mighty Miknel efforts in a sleepy backwater.

DeletedUser46395

He was a member of a much bigger Alliance at that time. LOTR were less than a third of their size .

But the really interesting thing is when we look closely at Mighty Miknel efforts in a sleepy backwater.

So if you pick on someone in a much larger alliance, that's fine, but if we do it, that's somehow wrong? Hmmmm.

DeletedUser54360

In fact Bear why don't you cast your forensic eye upon his mighty achievements ?

No? ......... Tumble weed ........... Exactly .

Have a good look at Minnow Basher Miknels achievements

BEAR
So if you pick on someone in a much larger alliance, that's fine, but if we do it, that's somehow wrong? Hmmmm.

Your words Not Mine.

Twist wriggle and squirm all you like . Lies half lies and distortion is all you got. What happend to the Bear that some people used to respect? Tragic really..

DeletedUser43325

It's honestly almost too easy. Sorry all, gonna have to double post to fit it all in.

The Danish connection. That must have been a difficult one. The guy who doesn't prey on minnows. But ok, let's make it 2.

An ally.

An alliance that either became an ally or became part of of Redemption of the Rim (you know, that alliance that you don't count stats for because you had to shut it down for how many cities they were losing to us).

See above.

See above.

See above.

An ally

No alliance.

No alliance.

This one was a lost city. Apparently losing cities counts as a city take to you?

See above.

No alliance.

Preying on the weak are we again? Quite THE RIMLORD

Here we find your only legitimate city take.

For a guy who is "fighting the world" you sure do seem to pick on weak alliances you arent actually fighting.

DeletedUser43325

Pohhs Garage. That must have taken a lot out of you to grab.

No alliance.

No alliance

This was an internal (and a lost internal?). I guess those also count as city takes?

No alliance

Ohh the Foo Fighters. Great band. Can't speak for their alliance. Another one that must have been tough for THE RIMLORD who is fighting the world.

An internal. Do those count?

Congrats, your first CQ of the server was an enemy take.

So after further review, it would seem you have taken 3 cities from enemies. My mistake. Out of 51 that is really something to be proud of. We had to go all the way back to 9/24 to even find a city take from any of the alliances you are "fighting." That is some truly legendary play right there.

It just dawned on me, you are quite literally the Donald Trump of grepo. I'm shocked you aren't just screaming FAKE NEWS! anytime anyone presents facts to you. But its all good, you have your alternative facts to fall back on right?

DeletedUser54360

Miknel What a doozy you are. EVOLVE enemies RENEGADES at the time enemies .
It's honestly almost too easy. Sorry all, gonna have to double post to fit it all in. You can infract me fig, but if you do you probably owe Witchhunter a ban.

In your haste to make a story that fits your purpose you race past the fact that all the renegade and evolve takes were enemies at that time.

Your commentary on others is not relevant Simply because whatever way you slice it up you are an intentional liar.

The issue proven here is that you are a liar. What you do or do not think of my conquest record is not relevant.

You are a demonstrated liar . There is proof and that is the beginning and the end of it.

DeletedUser43325

You included two city losses on your list of conquests. I don't think you have any room to be calling anyone a DOOZY.

DeletedUser54360

You included two city losses on your list of conquests. I don't think you have any room to be calling anyone a DOOZY.

No I was giving the Conquest History warts and all. That includes gains and losses

DeletedUser43325

Right because you were responding to the part of my post that was mentioning your city losses. Or wait.. shoot I forgot. The topic was the cities you've taken.

So the guy that a) likes to claim that an alliance of his that he had to shut down because of the losses they were taking "doesnt count as losses" b) "accidentally" sends LS to the wrong siege in an alliance wide siege break c) "accidentally" sends birs early to leech while killing alliance LS in another alliance wide siege break (while only contributing 9 manti of his own) and d) makes a list of conquests in rebuttal to being called out about only being able to take internals that 'just so happens' to include city losses and, you guessed it, more internals -- this guy is talking about "lies half lies and distortion." The irony just kills me.

DeletedUser54360

Right because you were responding to the part of my post that was mentioning your city losses. Or wait.. shoot I forgot. The topic was the cities you've taken.

So the guy that a) likes to claim that an alliance of his that he had to shut down because of the losses they were taking "doesnt count as losses" b) "accidentally" sends LS to the wrong siege in an alliance wide siege break c) "accidentally" sends birs early to leech while killing alliance LS in another alliance wide siege break (while only contributing 9 manti of his own) and d) makes a list of conquests in rebuttal to being called out about only being able to take internals that 'just so happens' to include city losses and, you guessed it, more internals -- this guy is talking about "lies half lies and distortion." The irony just kills me.

No matter how much smoke and dust you blow. When it settles you are a liar fact proven . As you have no answer to this sole pertinent point - you keep rehashing your commentary to try and disguise that,

Till you somehow manage to turn base metal into Gold Your Truth Alchemy - presenting your lies as truth is just not going to cut it.

DeletedUser43325

You're right, your stats show you've taken 3 enemy cities, not 1. My bad. Although some could say that after losing 2 cities to enemy alliances you're basically at net 1, so maybe not even that far off. You deserve a round of applause. Keep fighting the good fight Donald.

Status
Not open for further replies.