Competition Wars of Byblos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55132

622988637cbb8a15b29a0755b8c0100d.png

df5bfef92c86c888a688fe463d7706e5.png

and whats the reason for posting your stats with Savage.. You guys are gonna be merging
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

Because we are currently still at war?

DeletedUser53903

well that would be quite a funny war then if your supporting the same sieges together
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
and my understanding of the situation is that `but how about we look to call a stop to fighting 12:00:00 (mid-day) server time on Saturday? We then discuss with our alliances for 48 hours. If no decision reached - war resumes 12:00:01 Monday` ?
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
also considering your supporting sieges together, think the talk went well

DeletedUser55132

well that would be quite a funny war then if your supporting the same sieges together
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
and my understanding of the situation is that `but how about we look to call a stop to fighting 12:00:00 (mid-day) server time on Saturday? We then discuss with our alliances for 48 hours. If no decision reached - war resumes 12:00:01 Monday` ?
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
also considering your supporting sieges together, think the talk went well

We haven't done any sieges together, get your facts straight. How about you check your 'sources' and see that we lost 2 cities yesterday to savage?

DeletedUser53903

We haven't done any sieges together, get your facts straight. How about you check your 'sources' and see that we lost 2 cities yesterday to savage?
my apologies, i was looking at something else.

but losing cities yet again
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
why would you want someone to dig up your war scores

DeletedUser55132

my apologies, i was looking at something else.

but losing cities yet again
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
why would you want someone to dig up your war scores

Because everyone who wants to know them can find them, so it doesn't matter if they search it up on some stats website or look it up here.....

DeletedUser53903

Verified with my sources - yep, Savage supported a failed PN siege.

Check out this gem of your great leader arriving to the siege party....

This conquest can't be displayed (anymore). Today at 08:15:48 10. Glasgow H from HarryAird (Savage)

DeletedUser44960

Alrighty . Just for the record what is the score BY YOUR SYSTEM for the last 3 days ?

Now for HISSY FIT MIZRA.

Your attitude towards other people and the derisive way you describe ex teammates - That is a glimpse into the personality of MP and clearly you are not overly pleasant people. There are no tongues in your cheeks when you insult people on this Forum are there?

YOU are deathly serious in every venom laced word you write.

He was not allowed to have a RL issue in your crew. He had to be kicked because he lost one city and he had to be kicked before it registered on your score card.

When you are theoretically on top it is all cock a doodle do but when anything goes against you .. Its just not fair is it?

I will watch with interest who decides to grace your character assassination of your ex team mate with one of their auto likes.

If you would know me you would know that Im a decent person who likes to speak to players and help them but when you are being a knob head like you are and when you take piss out of people then I go off. You didnt see me insult bacon TSF Lion Dizi or any other player who writes in here Im only insulting your sorry butt.
About the player you are speaking , the dude was online when the cs was sent. He was on , he was with us speaking never said he has an emergency nor he said anything about attacks on his cities and the cs attempt was not a close range shot it was a long range one and every player should be able to warn us before the cs is in the city and the city is stacked.
And for him being kicked well we wish we could kick him after his said stuff to us and as you know I have the proof that he left and was not kicked http://prntscr.com/h6ofik there you go.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1359

PN/LN would like to take this opportunity to absolutely deny any Savage intercourse with our siege. The photo is obviously a fabrication

DeletedUser46695

It's possible it's a retrip, photo is not a fabrication.

What isn't possible is to deny that Harryaird sent support from 2+ hours out to a failed PN siege an ocean away.

DeletedUser1359

Harry doesn't even trip his own island so why would he trip an island an ocean away. What utter nonsense.

DeletedUser46695

I'm sorry if you weren't aware, it would seem not everyone was in the loop on that. It happened and he was indeed coming in support from another ocean.

I'm about to post a colorful chat up under a new topic. It's an interesting read.

What is stronger than 160 member alliance? A 320 member alliance? Or heck let's all ally end and everyone gets a participation trophy?

DeletedUser51777

Witch is just an outstanding leader and role model!

We sieged a LoTR city today, which was then broken after 750 mantis, 100 Griffs and 350 harps were sent by 5 different alliances. Fair play in the break.

Let me lay out what happened for you all.

1. They noticed that we had it in siege. Witch then sent many attacks ahead of all his teammates. There were maybe 6-7 flyer incomings from him - As you might expect for the #2 player with all his cities.

2. He then decided to recall them, and send after his alliance mates sent there’s. Strange huh? I guess he felt that they should use theirs first and that all witch’s huge nukes should be timed together. Genius plan from the main man really.

3. We then noticed that they all started disappearing again, And then we noticed a load of supports incoming for him. He must of had some kind of bug on his laptop :(
Funnily enough the genius was doing his band of alliance a great deed by leeching all of our beautiful BP. He sent around 5-6 cities worth of bir to the siege. Unfortunately, His teammates had already sent LS to try and break the siege. :eek:

4. In the end after all. He sent all he could. Selflessly smashing 9 mantis and 140 ls into the siege.

I think that I, with 2.3k points had more of an influence on the siege than you.

So fair play WHG for showing us all how you are a terrible and selfish leader you really are.:D

Witch is just an outstanding leader and role model!

We sieged a LoTR city today, which was then broken after 750 mantis, 100 Griffs and 350 harps were sent by 5 different alliances. Fair play in the break.

Let me lay out what happened for you all.

1. They noticed that we had it in siege. Witch then sent many attacks ahead of all his teammates. There were maybe 6-7 flyer incomings from him - As you might expect for the #2 player with all his cities.

2. He then decided to recall them, and send after his alliance mates sent there’s. Strange huh? I guess he felt that they should use theirs first and that all witch’s huge nukes should be timed together. Genius plan from the main man really.

3. We then noticed that they all started disappearing again, And then we noticed a load of supports incoming for him. He must of had some kind of bug on his laptop :(
Funnily enough the genius was doing his band of alliance a great deed by leeching all of our beautiful BP. He sent around 5-6 cities worth of bir to the siege. Unfortunately, His teammates had already sent LS to try and break the siege. :eek:

4. In the end after all. He sent all he could. Selflessly smashing 9 mantis and 140 ls into the siege.

I think that I, with 2.3k points had more of an influence on the siege than you.

So fair play WHG for showing us all how you are a terrible and selfish leader you really are.:D
Or we just decided to wait a few hours for you guys to stack up nicely so we wont have to worry about your dlu later.
And the birs where sent there to prevent another attempt once we would break the siege. Goodluck with clearing couple thousand birs with 40% morale.
But dont worry we will put those bp's to good use.

DeletedUser52220

Or we just decided to wait a few hours for you guys to stack up nicely so we wont have to worry about your dlu later.
And the birs where sent there to prevent another attempt once we would break the siege. Goodluck with clearing couple thousand birs with 40% morale.
But dont worry we will put those bp's to good use.

Pure genius, I'm sure nobody in the history of grepolis ever thought of this before. Congrats for being entirely predictable.

ps: generally helps if you send the supporting bir AFTER the naval attacks have cleared, you know, if you want them to prevent stuff later.

Pure genius, I'm sure nobody in the history of grepolis ever thought of this before. Congrats for being entirely predictable.

ps: generally helps if you send the supporting bir AFTER the naval attacks have cleared, you know, if you want them to prevent stuff later.
No need to cry brah what else did you expect to happen fighting 5 other allainces
Miscomunication can happen its not realy a big deal lol

DeletedUser52220

No need to cry brah what else did you expect to happen fighting 5 other allainces
Miscomunication can happen its not realy a big deal lol

Not sure where I'm crying but whatever you say, hopefully one day my math skills will be 40% better than yours.

DeletedUser41523

TL;DR version of this debate

MP: We took 20 cities
LOTR: Yeah? Well we broke 1 siege with 5 alliances and killed all your DLU even though its ridiculously easy to rebuild DLU.

The logic here is sort of amazing.

TL;DR version of this debate

MP: We took 20 cities
LOTR: Yeah? Well we broke 1 siege with 5 alliances and killed all your DLU even though its ridiculously easy to rebuild DLU.

The logic here is sort of amazing.
you aren't very smart are you?
First of all our loses aren't really a problem since we have so many members can't say the same about you guys.
Secondly that siege was pretty important to both sides maybe more to us.
Thirdly taking isolated cities isn't that impressive sure we can do a better job in defending them but that's beside the point.
It still takes time to rebuild all that dlu time which you don't really have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.