Wars of Dimale-

DeletedUser

Wars of Dimale

I missed this post here.
So who is at war with who at this point?

It is pretty early early, but some of the alliances already started pounding at each other.
So who is winning a fight/war between alliances, what are the accomplishments worth to share and so on. Usually stuff.

DeletedUser31385

Wars of Dimale

I missed this post here.
So who is at war with who at this point?

It is pretty early early, but some of the alliances already started pounding at each other.
So who is winning a fight/war between alliances, what are the accomplishments worth to share and so on. Usually stuff.

As this is a informational thread, it is now stickied.

klskr

Phrourach
Apex and demons are at wars for now, both alliance trying to take cities score for now is demon 1 and apex 0

klskr

Phrourach
Please don't make a reason he was inactive what you and aarambh doing letting your neighbors get killed. From last 3 days you guys are trying to take our inactive but never get it because we trip cities. So don't give reason. When all major player and top attacker has his main city you are losing city. Moreover he is not inactive. He was dogging my attack 2 hours before my CS attack. He might be busy for 12 hour in which I took his city you can say I was lucky.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Please don't make a reason he was inactive what you and aarambh doing letting your neighbors get killed. From last 3 days you guys are trying to take our inactive but never get it because we trip cities. So don't give reason. When all major player and top attacker has his main city you are losing city. Moreover he is not inactive. He was dogging my attack 2 hours before my CS attack. He might be busy for 12 hour in which I took his city you can say I was lucky.

I pmed the guy asking if he was okay because my trip went off and he said everything was fine. He was offline god knows how many hours a day; if we had messed up then i would put my hand up, i thank you for taking his city, helps us cut the dead weight.

DeletedUser

over here dogging has another meaning, hopefully you don't mean he was doing that

DeletedUser

Dogging = If you go down to woods today, you're in for a big surprise!

DeletedUser

did you guys nt wanted a ceasefire? lol

We were planning to go for two alliances, exile happily disbanded so now we some openings that have come up, if you consider what we have been doing as a war, then you are mistaken. We have been attacking everything and every one, but i guess you want more attention which i understand. BP both ways should be coming.

klskr

Phrourach
I pmed the guy asking if he was okay because my trip went off and he said everything was fine. He was offline god knows how many hours a day; if we had messed up then i would put my hand up, i thank you for taking his city, helps us cut the dead weight.

Drum you excepted player was active and pm you, moreover he was fine because when your trip killed he was dogging his troops and when I landed my CS at that time he was offline and you also have no idea what's going on ur main island

DeletedUser33512

Drum you excepted player was active and pm you, moreover he was fine because when your trip killed he was dogging his troops and when I landed my CS at that time he was offline and you also have no idea what's going on ur main island

Straight up active takeover.

1-0 Demons.