Wars of Dimale-

DeletedUser

Drum you excepted player was active and pm you, moreover he was fine because when your trip killed he was dogging his troops and when I landed my CS at that time he was offline and you also have no idea what's going on ur main island

I got some respect for you; you're a fighter, i like that, i've complemented you before and i will again. Seems like i am losing faith in my own members to be on once every 12 hours, sigh.

2 - 0 to demons.

DeletedUser

Drum, why didn't you guys try and break the siege? We were looking forward to some bp's.

DeletedUser

If i knew there was a siege it would of been different; it sucks having jdc step down as a founder and for me to try deal everything and to sleep haha, to-do list is a mile long; still hasn't opened my message asking if everything was okay, in hindsight if i knew i would of hc'd.

DeletedUser30517

Really... Does this world consist only of Apex and Demons??? Where is everyone else??? Are they playing sim city???

DeletedUser

Breaking News vs Death and Deception

taken 5 cities, lost 0
some more sieges

D&D is about to be dissolved though started as nr 2 in this server :)

DeletedUser

FMJ took over one of our own inactives. Does that count as war?

DeletedUser36963

Breaking News has left La Famiglia's streets piled with bodies. They ve conquered 89 cities and lost 16.

The feud between ThePlague and The Core has turned into a massacre. ThePlague has conquered 81 cities and lost 5.(The Core is also relocating to 65 for survival)

*TZOPANOI* has conquered 14 cities from Jeff and lost 8.

La Camorra has conquered 7 cities from RIP RabbidRabbit and lost 5.

La Famiglia are not holding very well against Angels of Hell. They ve lost 31 cities and taken 12.

ThePlague has conquered 18 cities from Balkan Express and lost 10.

Jeff have problems fighting Balkan Express. They ve lost 11 cities and taken 1.

Behold the reason why The Core is losing so many cities
bad hit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36963

I feel like I give off a very cocky persona here and that's not at all what I intended in any of my posts I've made in this forum.

Yes, my alliance is doing well, at least I think so and I am proud of my team because I'm close to a lot of them and continue to exceed expectations. We are winning some wars and have won some, but this world is far from over and I enjoy fighting the alliances we are right now, especially Balkans Express who continue to impress(hah that rhymed). There are also lots of alliances who are doing better than us, so no we have not won this world and probably won't but we're just here to fight and have fun. Thanks for the congratulations anyways though haha

DeletedUser33941

I feel like I give off a very cocky persona here and that's not at all what I intended in any of my posts I've made in this forum.

Yes, my alliance is doing well, at least I think so and I am proud of my team because I'm close to a lot of them and continue to exceed expectations. We are winning some wars and have won some, but this world is far from over and I enjoy fighting the alliances we are right now, especially Balkans Express who continue to impress(hah that rhymed). There are also lots of alliances who are doing better than us, so no we have not won this world and probably won't but we're just here to fight and have fun. Thanks for the congratulations anyways though haha

;) Good luck

DeletedUser

La Famiglia, La Camorra, Angels of Hell and Joe Chill Club siege

ZLp0T1R.png

and some ships they kindly left for us

43Sz9sD.png

DeletedUser47949

Was so nice of them to leave all thos transport ships behind...
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser51120

This is a funny post. some ppl who can only bark is talking about war....rofl:D

Last edited by a moderator: