Wars of Dimale-

DeletedUser

some angels of hell ships after a broken siege

wz7iBEO.png

DeletedUser

other part of true
BN vs AOH ----- 1 ----14
all world vs AOH ----- 15-----400

BN you are luky puppy. You all can not siege one city. I love you, my sweety.

Try and I will cry.

You can siege city only if will be ban.

Vazgel stop lying. We have not relations, and you are not interesting for me.

DeletedUser44471

to *K* A* A*,all 80% of the world vs BN, your top ally lost over 200 city and toke 45, their top achivement was taking out some CHARON however they still didn't manage to wipe them out from their own ocean so they allied with them instead,you on the other hand, least active alliance your front line is of 5-7 people ( mostly bots ) we can't eat everything can we,if only we had unlimited slots ,your main ally was your main enemy, look what people can do for crowns(we didn't go war with you when you was at war with them) you toke 69 cities from La fam and 40 of those were after you allied with them so yes you may have taken 14 or what ever number of cities but all round we are way up on cities.

aoh time will come la fam struggling to provide enough support everywhere :p they were 200+ cities in 045 and we were below 10 cities in 44 and now they are below 85 in 045 (including la com) and we have 82 in theirs so you can see where the focus has been :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36963

Yeah ya know, 80% of the world not including 5 out of the top 10 alliances not including yourselves that you are in fact, not at war with.

DeletedUser31385

For future reference, please do not post animated images. This includes emoticons that are animated.

DeletedUser

So with Wonder stage drawing nearer how do you folks see things shaping up?

As things stand it appears we have Breaking News/Sanctimonious/Red Backs/Kamikaze all pacted together and on the other side of the river La Famiglia/La Camorra/Angels of Hell. Apologies to the rest of the dudes who alliances not included but these seem to be the main two factions.

How does this one play out during WW? Anyone bold enough to make Predictions?

DeletedUser

True we have what 2 months or so now It's crazy to think that in 4months the points have already reached 250million I feel like LF/LC may have to start focusing soley on oceans 44 as that is there strongest part but with BN moving closer in there, Angels of hell are a good group of fighters but I feel they could be worn down if BN turn there efforts back on them I'm in sanctimonious and we have just been doing our own thing in the north taking LF/LC cities in both 43 and 34 LF has had a few people ghost aswell which has left gaps in there 44 for people to invade

As for WWs it will be a pretty entertaining , There will be alot of efforts to try and break WWs on both sides so that should be fun :)

DeletedUser52386

What happened to Jeff?
I thought they were on BN's side?

DeletedUser

So with Wonder stage drawing nearer how do you folks see things shaping up?

As things stand it appears we have Breaking News/Sanctimonious/Red Backs/Kamikaze all pacted together and on the other side of the river La Famiglia/La Camorra/Angels of Hell. Apologies to the rest of the dudes who alliances not included but these seem to be the main two factions.

How does this one play out during WW? Anyone bold enough to make Predictions?
\

bn has no pact with sanctimonious
check facts before accusing us.

we are pacted with jeff since the beginning of this server and are not going to change this.
kamikaze - now yes. how many? 10 active people?

this is ridiculous accusing use to pact the whole server. i can give you much more interesting examples.

DeletedUser52814

First i will like to say this is my first ever server, i used to play another similar game prior to this.
My experience so far has been an interesting one.

Never have I seen so much crying and whining in a game in over 10 years of game play. For a while it seemed like every time we hit a big player they would cry foul. It was almost like you need to check with their doctor to see if they are ok to be attacked. Then they would send all sorts of mm claiming underhanded tactics because we got them while they were offline.

May be its cause i'm new but i thought this was a war game and you are supposed to try and hit the other guy when they are offline. Their attitude seemed to be that when they attack anything goes but when we attack we need to send a notarized memo stating out intentions with a clear date and time of attack landing that would of course work with their schedule. Anything less is not fair play and it makes us bad people.

And then there was AOH (an alliance i was a member of for a short while before i left due to not agreeing with openly betraying pact mates)
They are now ghosting one by one.

Now i have some questions because as i said i'm new.
What does LF have to say about having teamed up with these guys after having sent so many mm crying about fair play etc? (to be fair the mm were sent only by one or two players but they spoke like they were representatives of the alliance)
How do the LF guys who handed over their cities in oc45 feel about that decision now?

DeletedUser31385

Please do not discuss bans. I have edited your post and removed the part discussing bans.

DeletedUser52814

My applolgies i was not aware we were not allowed to mention game events. I did not speculate on reason for the mentioned events just mentioned that they happened which is a factual occurance.
I find it strange that we are not permitted to discuss these events since ingoring them does not make them any less true nor does it mean they did not happen.
But rules are rules and i will abide by them.
Again i appologize for my ignorance of the forum rules this time.

DeletedUser31385

I'm closing this thread so I can address the rule breaking.

...and reopened. Do not discuss rule breaking, bans, and/or people using bots. If you suspect someone of cheating, report them Ingame.

Last edited:

DeletedUser39118

Can the administration please explain why it is forbidden to discuss rule breaking, bans, and/or people using bots?

Thanks

DeletedUser31385

Can the administration please explain why it is forbidden to discuss rule breaking, bans, and/or people using bots?

Thanks

You should PM Baudin if you want to ask an admin about a rule. Let's get back on topic guys.

DeletedUser

Like. About the broken pact - because alliance A refused to hand alliance B about 250 cities. Alliance B was demanding this. Alliance A conquered all its cities so found this demand a bit strange and unacceptable from pact mates.

Then alliance B reached alliance C, enemy with both first ones... Alliance C gladly and with a huge joy agreed to gift their cities.

Alliance B then gladly broke a pact with alliance A. :pro:

And still, I cannot resist. We took some ghosts. Well many. In many we found the same.
Caves 2-4 mln, timber camp / silver mine / quarry lvl 1-2.

Probably they looted every 5 min for 5 months
wJEBFDA.jpg

OetFroV.png

1dVlbjO.png

DeletedUser

For all

If Boss say restart , this mean restart.

You all losers

you can not siege one city.
Raminta(Vazgel), you not interesting for me.
goog luck puppy

if you have.................................will start in octomber.

K A A