Wars of Dyme

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Know it's early, just use the thread to announce wars. Also, when cities start going, post the scores. Or just post how many players you've made rage-quit :p

DeletedUser44027

already?... nobody in either alliance will have conquest for a little while...

DeletedUser

Adeptus V. Deadly Angels 11/TAG.

Farming escalated :p

And, to any TAG official, this is an official declaration of war.

DeletedUser

Sounds good to us and our allies good luck, you did say from the very start that you would wipe everyone from YOUR ocean ?? with such arrogance how can you not young man :)

However I did expect a bit more trust and fairness from you Pedro, since you reneged on an agreement between leaders, obviously you have no respect or understanding of the finer parts of this game.

Will you and your members succeed ?that remains to be seen, you have a long way to go yet to reach conquest stage or even colony and your alliance ,is a bit spread out :)

DeletedUser

I did have an agreement with you, but you completely retracted it.
Also, if anything, the fact we are over the SE corner of O44 has helped us a lot, farming such alliances as Infinity and The Moral Horde. Now we have a serious war and my players are looking forward to it. And when did I say that?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this should be interesting. A good time to make a name for yourself whether it is by victory or defeat...Will they be wars to the last city or maybe just a show of power early game..i think we all can pick the victors already.

DeletedUser

i did not renege on our agreement, you allowed your members to carry on attacking after the agreed time to halt, and no !! a boy ignores it hoping it will go away, it wont, and you lied ref our agreement, I have the proof and can post it for all to see, this is not an insult but indeed a point of fact, you have no honor Pdero :)
Sorry we are only a small alliance not even in the top 10, nor do we get Bp's from attacking smaller players with no real experience.

DeletedUser

Sorry we are only a small alliance not even in the top 10, nor do we get Bp's from attacking smaller players with no real experience, in real life thats called theft and bullying, do you do that at school too Pedro, steal from the smaller kids ??

That is called Farming, it is a staple in a good players activity on grep. This is not real life, this is an electronic war video game. Also why do you assume I am a kid when I have better grammar than you?

DeletedUser

Gabrish! I assume you are referring to Pedro the giant ? with his 1536 points who may never even reach colony stage, this year :)

DeletedUser

And I am completely open about the message string, here is the part concerning the start of this war:
RAFjock today at 18:31
i suppose its war then that you lot cannot afford at this time bad move young man,
hasta la vista baby :)
RAFjock today at 14:18
You will talk to him is not good enough he will stop , plans are already in place to retaliate with massive force.

you know for a person who spouts so much in the forums you really do not have much to say, I suspect you knew all along and were ignoring it which means you have no honor, and you do not respect other players, we had an agreement you did not keep your end of the bargain.

Here is what we want, your attacking player will immediately return all resources taken from our player and make extra restitution for the troops killed or we attack every exposed city your alliance has on the islands. these attacks will come from multiple alliances which your thugs have decided to attack in order to gain resources and ABP's

just do it ASAP, you have 8 hours
PedroJamiras today at 09:46
I will talk to him
RAFjock today at 00:10
pedro.

Did we have an agreemet ref our refugee and his 24 hours would be over at 19:22;00 today ?

Why is he still being attacked by your alliance ? akkropolis is still attacking him why?

we and our allies are prepared to attack back in force , and it is too early to start a war yet, most of your guys have not even reached COLONY level, now cmon !! we will not allow ourselves to be bullied by your lot, enough already.

Any more attacks on us or our allies, will stop now

respect
alex

DeletedUser

Here you go; I won't post the last one cause it's a link to this thread.
RAFjock today at 18:52
i have an incoming attack from Buenos Dias which in my game is an act of war against a leader, obviously you have no control over your members or you instigated it, so i ask you with the same respect i give to everyone , have you declared war on us ?
you do understand your point growth will be slowed down while your potential enemies will increase, have you no honor at all ?
you seem to expect all to think that you are smart , i do not see this, i did try to reach out to you respectfully , obviously it meant nothing ?????
RAFjock today at 18:31
i suppose its war then that you lot cannot afford at this time bad move young man,
hasta la vista baby :)
RAFjock today at 14:18
You will talk to him is not good enough he will stop , plans are already in place to retaliate with massive force.

you know for a person who spouts so much in the forums you really do not have much to say, I suspect you knew all along and were ignoring it which means you have no honor, and you do not respect other players, we had an agreement you did not keep your end of the bargain.

Here is what we want, your attacking player will immediately return all resources taken from our player and make extra restitution for the troops killed or we attack every exposed city your alliance has on the islands. these attacks will come from multiple alliances which your thugs have decided to attack in order to gain resources and ABP's

just do it ASAP, you have 8 hours
PedroJamiras today at 09:46
I will talk to him
RAFjock today at 00:10
pedro.

Did we have an agreemet ref our refugee and his 24 hours would be over at 19:22;00 today ?

Why is he still being attacked by your alliance ? akkropolis is still attacking him why?

we and our allies are prepared to attack back in force , and it is too early to start a war yet, most of your guys have not even reached COLONY level, now cmon !! we will not allow ourselves to be bullied by your lot, enough already.

Any more attacks on us or our allies, will stop now

respect
alex
PedroJamiras on 2013-11-22 at 17:23
Yep!
RAFjock on 2013-11-22 at 17:22
Hi! Pedro

Octavius Maximus Raa 24 hr refugee status should be over at 19;22:00 today, thats 24 hours since he joined us.

are we agreed on this ???

respect
Alex

founder/leader
The Deadly Angels 11
PedroJamiras on 2013-11-22 at 08:17
It isn't my real name; just a nickname that my mates gave me cause im good at Spanish
RAFjock on 2013-11-22 at 01:18
Pedro,

Are we in agreement ref the 24 hour refugee status, I have explained it to him, and also explained that we could kick him out for not disclosing his situation.

He is a noob obviously and deserves another chance this time. We will not defend him nor will our pact members this time.

Hopefully this meets with your approval, I am in the process of making a profile and in that i will state that no refugees will be accepted.

Pedro!

is that your real name ? and are you from Spain, reason I ask is because my wife and I spent two weeks last year touring Spain, which was really good except we had one really bad experience which i could explain to you :)

Respect
Alex

Also, it's Simcity 4. Which I am open about playing, but I don't play Grep for the pretty cities.

DeletedUser39031

^
Well that escalated quickly

DeletedUser

Neither do most of my friends and members, but they are away ahead of you Pedro hahhaha
It is called skill, which you must obviously lack, so one must assume that most of your players are really spamming it dood
so! whats your plan as you sit in your little 1500 point city while your members get walkins for you, I have seen this in so many worlds, the leader gives the orders, thye members take the cities the leaders walk in pathetic really

DeletedUser

so! whats your plan as you sit in your little 1500 point city while your members get walk ins for you, I have seen this in so many worlds, the leader gives the orders, they members take the cities the leaders walk in pathetic really[/QUOTE]

Ugh, Do you really think I got such a good alliance with no experience? And I'd rather grow slowly than spam gold. Also how do you know that your members don't spam gold?

DeletedUser

And While I am here... Warpath Vs. Black Flag

Cant let the lot of you have all the fun now can I?

Attachments

• Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg
    Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.