Wars of Dyme

• Thread starter Greygnarl The Destroyer
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You will note that in all our messages , i signed off with respect and even endeavored to be friendly with you, when I asked if we had an agreement, your answer was "YEP" not in itself very sincere is it, then you allowed your players to continue farming our member for another 24 hours or so ?? how honorable is that Pedro, in other words you reneged on our agreement and offered nothing in return.

Who will trust you now ??? if you cannot even honor a simple agreement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You will note that in all our messages , i signed off with respect and even endeavored to be friendly with you, when I asked if we had an agreement, your answer was "YEP" not in itself very sincere is it, then you allowed your players to continue farming our member for another 24 hours or so ?? how honorable is that Pedro, in other words you reneged on our agreement and offered nothing in return.

Who will trust you now ??? if you cannot even honor a simple agreement

Again, this is a war game. My friends attack was already going at the time of your message, so he couldn't stop it. I did ask my alliance to stop, but you took it that I didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10030

So my player that I haven't met before (we haven't been in the same world before) is me? If you checked our ip's location, you'd see we are in different countries.

Is "Beunos Dias" player "Akkropolis" your other account ???? That is worth checking on Thomas, i don't trust this kid one IOTA ?

Oh for heaven's sake would you two stop blickering! Neither sides are going to change their minds so deal with it! Each person can have thei r opinion! Example: I agree with RAF for the fact that you don't need to use proper grammar online.
And that I agree with Greygnarl that the cheap insults don't help anything.

But both of you conflicting will just keep this going, so please just be quiet. If you guys want to keep going, do it in PM. This is a Declaration of War thread. Not a (Alliance) v (Different Alliance) Verbal Threat Tread!

Leave it be in peace (or not so much peace as it's a Declaration Of War thread)! Hopefully neither of ye are too busy leaping for your keyboards grabbing each others throats and you can read this!

And about the few Rep's I gave. I'll say it again, it's our O-P-I-N-I-O-N!

DeletedUser

I travel a lot and can have an ip in a different Country too, there are ways , not that i do it, but it is a thought, so when do you think you might reach colony level or even yet conquest ? it will soon be xmas you know and you are not doing very well at all considering you English skills, but then the dutch ? always have good English skills :)

DeletedUser

Oh for heaven's sake would you two stop blickering! Neither sides are going to change their minds so deal with it! Each person can have thei r opinion! Example: I agree with RAF for the fact that you don't need to use proper grammar online.
And that I agree with Greygnarl that the cheap insults don't help anything.

But both of you conflicting will just keep this going, so please just be quiet. If you guys want to keep going, do it in PM. This is a Declaration of War thread. Not a (Alliance) v (Different Alliance) Verbal Threat Tread!

Leave it be in peace (or not so much peace as it's a Declaration Of War thread)! Hopefully neither of ye are too busy leaping for your keyboards grabbing each others throats and you can read this!

And about the few Rep's I gave. I'll say it again, it's our O-P-I-N-I-O-N!

Fair enough.

DeletedUser

I love the ones who get so amped up before any time or more importantly (money) is invested into the game. Looking forward to smashing Black Flag, to the rim they go.

DeletedUser

Well guys, remember what I said about a line?
Several of you crossed that line this evening.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you of our forum rules.
Please pay attention to them. I don't like locking threads or handing out warning and infractions, but what can I do when you resort to silly insults and the like over nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.