Wars of Epidamnos

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
I will be updating this every week so that people do not need to individually click wars on grepolife. If i haven't put your alliance in the list please tell me and i shall do so. I will NOT put any wars which are just 70-0 against inactive or dead alliances which are let's say 50th in rankings, only competitive/interesting wars. If i'm missing any wars you'd like to be updated on, please message below.

Wars

Twisted Souls&Twisted Minds Vs True Fear&TF DNA
83 - 63

Twisted Souls&Twisted Minds Vs Skull SkeletonS&Skull n' Bones
3 - 36

Twisted Souls&Twisted Minds Vs The Shady Bunch
21 - 24

The Priory Vs The Shady Bunch
17 - 51

Plunder & Pillage Vs The Priory
42-45

Last edited:

DeletedUser55455

I will be updating this every week so that people do not need to individually click wars on grepolife. If i haven't put your alliance in the list please tell me and i shall do so. I will NOT put any wars which are just 70-0 against inactive or dead alliances which are let's say 50th in rankings, only competitive/interesting wars. If i'm missing any wars you'd like to be updated on, please message below.

Wars

Twisted Souls&Twisted Minds Vs True Fear&TF DNA
83 - 59

Twisted Souls&Twisted Minds Vs Skull SkeletonS&Skull n' Bones
3 - 27

Twisted Souls&Twisted Minds Vs The Shady Bunch
21 - 23

The Priory Vs The Shady Bunch

17 - 45

Kraken&Kraken. Vs The Shady Bunch
3 - 16

Plunder & Pillage Vs The Priory
37 - 45

4 kraken members from our smaller sister alliance got band from the game and shady seemed to notes very fast and conquer some of there cities but we are not actively at war with shady at this time and have had no contact with them ether

jameslongst

Strategos
4 kraken members from our smaller sister alliance got band from the game and shady seemed to notes very fast and conquer some of there cities but we are not actively at war with shady at this time and have had no contact with them ether
youre saying kraken doesnt support TS?

DeletedUser55083

Did they?
According to Lord Carpathian
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
*Updates* Main Thread Updated*

+4 To TF & TF DNA --------- + 0 To TwistedSouls&TwistedAgenda
+9 To
Skull SkeletonS&Skull n' Bones ------ + 0 To TwistedSouls&TwistedAgenda
+1 To The Shady Bunch -------- +0 To TwistedSouls&TwistedAgenda
+ 0 To The Priory (Shadiest Bunch) --------- + 6 To TheShadyBunch
+ 0 To Plunder&Pillage ------------- +5 To The Priory (ShadiestBunch)