Wars of Gortyn

DeletedUser55134

Just one example how ridiculous some are towards first time players, these guys know that I'm new. They cleared me out on multiple cities, and then this
View attachment 12651
He just wants to farm resources, that is part of the game. He doesn't give a damn about wether you are new or a veteran. I play since alpha and I get thos attacks just like everybody else.

DeletedUser55590

My point was they cleared me out with nukes in multiple cities and after nothing left this one came. I clearly have no way to get back on them at any time. And they still are coming, this is not farming. A conquest is coming in.

Raydium88

Strategos
My point was they cleared me out with nukes in multiple cities and after nothing left this one came. I clearly have no way to get back on them at any time. And they still are coming, this is not farming. A conquest is coming in.

In this world, is farm or be farmed. If you predict a takeover attempt is eminent, perhaps letting your team know rather than the externals is a better course of action. And yes, I am giving my enemy advice... What a pushover...

DeletedUser4952

What a bunch of bullies
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser55633

War of Kings VS Doom Machine in 45 is pretty intense at the moment, lots of fighting on the 45/35 border!​

Doomsday Machine - 501 cities, 76 players

Versus

War of Kings
- 172 Cities, 26 players

Anyone willing to throw in a bet on who's going to win? Its definitely an interesting one for sure!

Red = War of Kings
Purple = Doomsday Machine

A Quick glance

doom machine versus wok.jpg
Now a closer look to where the fighting is taking place
doom machine closer look.jpg

Lets hear some thoughts everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:

watchingann

Phrourach
lol have you forgotten something Bandit ,,,,
seen that you are working with rebels why having you mark them in too ,,,
and please dont even say you are not as we have all the reports...
or is that something you didnt want the other alliances to know
whoops sorry

I dont post on this forum but I hate to see bull been posted ,,,,
let us be fair if you are going to post something about our alliance
then please post who also is working with your alliance against us

Last edited:

DeletedUser55633

@watchingann Aren't you guys in a pact or nap with nearly every alliance around you? so what is the issue here exactly? If there is something I can improve my post about because I enjoyed putting together say it... I'm always looking to improve.

DeletedUser54362

@watchingann Aren't you guys in a pact or nap with nearly every alliance around you? so what is the issue here exactly? If there is something I can improve my post about because I enjoyed putting together say it... I'm always looking to improve.

I am sure this comeback would have been excellent if it made any sense. DOOMSDAY MACHINE (DM) are not in a pact with every alliance around them, unlike War of Kings who are in a pact with the NO.3 alliance in the world (Who are right on their doorstep to help them, and with the NO.12 alliance in the world (who are also on their doorstep) so it seems odd to come on here and be hypocritical about something you are guilty of, and we are not.

DeletedUser55633

@Zivico well, thats not what the leaders/founders in dragon lancers, saviours, and reapers rage have said to me... I guess that could be wrong too?

DeletedUser54362

@Zivico well, thats not what the leaders/founders in dragon lancers, saviours, and reapers rage have said to me... I guess that could be wrong too?

Well if the saviours are telling you that we are friends then they must have some seriously disfunctional relationships, as we are taking their cities on a daily basis, and the reds are turning to blues.

Reapers rage is at an impressive NO.31 on the world rankings (I'm sure you are quaking)

and Dragon lancers are sat at NO.7, still nothing compared to your buddies at NO.3.

Suddenly the biased playing field you put yourself on doesn't seem so noble, or have I missed something?