Top 12 Wars of Methone

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser56139

I have no misconceptions about the score of RF vs whatever my current alliance is. I have seen almost every island I used to own turn red, and the cities we are taking are my old alliance cities...so I am aware lol. RF had been crushing Ronin and many of the takes were on the former ronin players (and still are). That said, I did not mean to comment on the score of the fight.

I meant to comment, that now that we are taking cities and not just losing them, RF is resorting to spamming and trying to get their allies into spamming. Instead of defending or counter attacking, or anything they are spamming simply trying to annoy. To me, this is a sign of an alliance feeling the pressure and getting worried! So we shall revisit these stats periodically and see how well these posts age :D

Rurick

Chiliarch
I have no misconceptions about the score of RF vs whatever my current alliance is. I have seen almost every island I used to own turn red, and the cities we are taking are my old alliance cities...so I am aware lol. RF had been crushing Ronin and many of the takes were on the former ronin players (and still are). That said, I did not mean to comment on the score of the fight.

I meant to comment, that now that we are taking cities and not just losing them, RF is resorting to spamming and trying to get their allies into spamming. Instead of defending or counter attacking, or anything they are spamming simply trying to annoy. To me, this is a sign of an alliance feeling the pressure and getting worried! So we shall revisit these stats periodically and see how well these posts age :D

That was at some moment expectable, when from one side we moved to this islands, and at same time MH core moved too. Taking into account GmbH surprise and sizes of aliances MH+Gnomes yes we fill some pressure.

But we will try our best ).

DeletedUser56250

when you were in ronin, you were silent. and now you are singing about the RF. you are so funny

Raydium88

Strategos
when you were in ronin, you were silent. and now you are singing about the RF. you are so funny

You lots have thrown off a couple teases here, so I don't see what's the biggie for us to tease a little
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
. Could even come to bite us back, who knows... don't take it badly lol. Is grepo flirting...

Now... are you lots going to take my city at your core already, or....... I am waiting to add the 7th CS to my wall
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser56139

When I was Ronin I did not take your cities, now I do.

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
That was at some moment expectable, when from one side we moved to this islands, and at same time MH core moved too. Taking into account GmbH surprise and sizes of aliances MH+Gnomes yes we fill some pressure.

But we will try our best ).

Wait... people on this server were surprised by gmbh?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser56250

When I was Ronin I did not take your cities, now I do.
in this and funny. When there were equal forces, you were helpless. And when it became a triple advantage, they sharply imagined themselves as cool fighters.

DeletedUser54965

Yeah, Tyler, have ur facts straight. You know nothing about this world and have a very delusional idea and vision of what is going on . It's good that you are with my good friends in Mad Hatters now. Be a normal player and shut running your stupid mouth everywhere.

You are a common fighter now, be that. When you have substantial stuff to present, you can talk. Till then let your leaders talk please.

Again, wrong facts, lol. I pity you Tyler. Dont make everyone laugh at you here. Just play the game as its supposed to play. Let your leaders handle it.

haha ty really just got disrespected and man this made my day. the rawr my new fav

DeletedUser56139

These cool fighters took 6 off you last night debroneee. Perhaps instead of spamming me with 24 hour TT attacks from ocean 99, you get your coalition to help with support?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51423

This is not the place for bot accusations. If they are mentioned again, infractions will be issued.

DeletedUser56250

These cool fighters took 6 off you last night debroneee. Perhaps instead of spamming me with 24 hour TT attacks from ocean 99, you get your coalition to help with support?
4 unions were able to pick up only 6 cities during the offline ... yes you are cool

DeletedUser56139

No need to be so defensive, we all get caught napping sometimes. 4 players are the ones who guided these cs's in and cleared you out entirely. Extra help came in long after the damage had been done.

So, any other fights happening in this world? Or is all the drama in Ocean 44?

DeletedUser56250

No need to be so defensive, we all get caught napping sometimes. 4 players are the ones who guided these cs's in and cleared you out entirely. Extra help came in long after the damage had been done.

So, any other fights happening in this world? Or is all the drama in Ocean 44?
so why do we need other fights when you can throw 4 alliances for one?:)

DeletedUser56139

They must be counting pacts if they say we have 4. 3 hatters groups, 2 gnomes groups, so if we count pacts I will give you 5 alliances. But by that same logic, Head Hunters and Crazy bears support your sieges against us....So you have 6 alliances, if you count academies vs our 5..? Did you want to include the alliances you involve in annoying me? Ocean veterans and Rising tide? So would that be 8 vs our 5?

Rurick

Chiliarch
They must be counting pacts if they say we have 4. 3 hatters groups, 2 gnomes groups, so if we count pacts I will give you 5 alliances. But by that same logic, Head Hunters and Crazy bears support your sieges against us....So you have 6 alliances, if you count academies vs our 5..? Did you want to include the alliances you involve in annoying me? Ocean veterans and Rising tide? So would that be 8 vs our 5?
Common, count active players with score. Even HH players escaping now to MH to avoid war. Soon you will rename all aliances in the world like "Mad as..."

We had support for our sieges from HH just shortly. From Bears just once. It is is incomparable. For sure It is clear that it is our problem. But be objective - active players from MH/Gnomes arround us have much stroger support.