Top 12 Wars of Methone

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser41532

yikes, debronee got a bit internalized before the VM kicked in and Dakubai took 12 of those cities and how many is he losing now? good job buddy, great city transfer
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Btw, it is really cute how one alliance (RF) thinks that those who fight them fight only them :D Obviously even they don't believe that but why not spit trash here
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Hey, rawr, must I remind you your own words from Byblos, from the start of your war with JFL, you said sth along the lines of: the number of lost cities at the start of the war doesn't matter, once the fighters have relocated to that frontlines the tides will turn (I'm too lazy to go search for the actual quote).

What he said back then can be seen in this war in 44, we know how JFL ended, let's see how RF will end.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rurick

Chiliarch
yikes, debronee got a bit internalized before the VM kicked in and Dakubai took 12 of those cities and how many is he losing now? good job buddy, great city transfer
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Btw, it is really cute how one alliance (RF) thinks that those who fight them fight only them :D Obviously even they don't believe that but why not spit trash here
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

Hey, rawr, must I remind you your own words from Byblos, from the start of your war with JFL, you said sth along the lines of: the number of lost cities at the start of the war doesn't matter, once the fighters have relocated to that frontlines the tides will turn (I'm too lazy to go search for the actual quote).

What he said back then can be seen in this war in 44, we know how JFL ended, let's see how RF will end.
What other alliances who was taking cities from MH/Gnomes? We also take some inactive in 54, but this is not war.

DeletedUser41532

The most obvious war thorugh stats is Virus, you can judge by rawr's words that his alliance and their bigger brother OV are at war with us too, I can go on but do I really need to, I take it you are not blind and your perception of this grepo world isn't that bad...
Taking cities and being at war are 2 different things, some wars are exhausting a lot more rss/troops even without cities being taken on either side.

Raydium88

Strategos
Rurick I honestly don't think a lot has changed on our end, not at least as much as it has over on your end. Frontlines have changed tho. They are more defined and once, the alliance who could take on the whole world by themselves, now faces struggles. Yet you took a huge chunk of 54 handed to you free... and us... well we went from having 1 active front, to having 3. If you ask me both teams are doing all they can, and I respect you guys for the force you once were and I still believe are capable of being... But now, the war is very different. And will not change tides anytime soon. Stop blaming numbers and look inward.

Rurick

Chiliarch
I am not blaming. Don't missunderstand. It is game in war and in politics. So from that point all clear. And I know our internal problems. And point was initialy why debroneee lost just six being offline. In such cases we sometimes managed more.

DeletedUser10810

Wow! You remember that Daemon. :))

DeletedUser41532

Yeah, it is my curse, I tend to fill my head with useless information :|

DeletedUser56250

Rurick I honestly don't think a lot has changed on our end, not at least as much as it has over on your end. Frontlines have changed tho. They are more defined and once, the alliance who could take on the whole world by themselves, now faces struggles. Yet you took a huge chunk of 54 handed to you free... and us... well we went from having 1 active front, to having 3. If you ask me both teams are doing all they can, and I respect you guys for the force you once were and I still believe are capable of being... But now, the war is very different. And will not change tides anytime soon. Stop blaming numbers and look inward.
I just wonder how you will divide the places under the beginning of domination.
and please all stop discussing the seizure of my 6 cities as an achievement, I’m an ordinary noob which doesn’t claim to be a strong player:)

DeletedUser56250

Could ask the same about you and Crazy Bears?

Well I most certainly did not. Perhaps you've misquoted lol
bears do not help us. They are very busy 64 ocean. What will happen then I do not know

Raydium88

Strategos
bears do not help us. They are very busy 64 ocean. What will happen then I do not know

That's an enormous piece of bull... Pardon my bluntness lol. But even yesterday we had a Bears player move to RF to break one of your sieges... even boast about it in MM.... classy

DeletedUser41532

All this aside, THE SHIP IS GOING DOWN. blub, blub, blub. But you are in VM and writing in here :D

DeletedUser55245

Are y'all coming back or finished with the world? If finished why not just Ghost?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55245

I wasn't suggesting that you ghost I was asking haha and no I'm not doing domination care nothing about it, would take me to long to fill all of the slots I have and honestly I care nothing about it. I only came back to help fight RF and if y'all ain't there I have no reason to stay there.