Top 12 Wars of Methone

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser55245

@l171 thanks for those kind words sent in your MM! Too bad you ran to VM because YOU was next!!!! All the complaining you do about the same freaking things you do in this game! Don't like it when it's happening to you now do ya! You're right WE ARE BEAST!!! Also why was Attacks getting spelled militia being activated and troops being dodged if he was in the hospital so badly hurt? Was y'all logging in and playing for him?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56139

Best of luck in future worlds -rf-, it was a pleasure fighting you all.

DeletedUser56161

Big up RF for talking so much smack then VMing, Solid team lol
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

OutOfCharacters

Phrourach
Come on guys, if you're going to go to VM, at least tell your "friends" who spawned on the rim at the same time you disappeared to stop wasting time spamming our guys who were sending REAL attacks at you. They may have been MANY attacks... but REAL ones with intent to find you offline and take your cities. That's not spam, that's war.

If you want to fight, come back on the server and fight. If you're done, be done. What's happening now is class-less. If you're angry at them for attacking when dakubai was "in the hospital", then perhaps dak's account shouldn't have been playing so actively during that time, and they'd have believed you and stopped.
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

The guys your 1K city "friends" are hitting don't care if 1 harpy comes flying every hour all day long, so keep it up if you must... it's nothing but flies buzzing around... but you'll neither win anything or prove anything other than being sore losers.

Taking the time to join a world only to spam far away players from the rim this late in a server... maybe better to go outside and smell the fresh air? Walk away from the keyboard?

Rurick

Chiliarch
" who spawned on the rim at the same time you disappeared to stop wasting time spamming our guys who were sending REAL attacks at you. ?
Are you sure about real attacks? When attacks sended in circle every 10min in several hours. Or over night? Even when you have seen that player is active and casting spells.

No you guys spammed like a hell. And Dakubai was in the hospital but you did not get him time even there when you were informed.

DeletedUser41532

And I would like to say that I feel offended to how Virus are spamming my little city with CS :D
poor guys sent 3 times and never got to stay in even a single second :D so much for the hours of prep wasted :D

DeletedUser56139

Sorry Rurick, you were a great LMD but I am tired of this spam argument. rf instigated it, we retaliated. Dakubai responded with spells and militia, so we assumed it was a trick. You guys non stop spammed me so bad I had to take a day off of work to recover from it. You caused several of Ronin to quit, specifically Voldemort, because it was no fun to deal with constant spam from your team. So when we return attacks, you all start whining. Your done in this world, hurry up and ghost so we can win and move to the next world.

DeletedUser10810

There is no more war here I guess.

Everytime I saw Grepolife, it gives me a sad look and says see, no one does OPs, no one does anything. Few alliances made others red, but well, they are more interested in taking Ghosts and/or internals. And yeah, this constant whining and quitting of players are really a cherry on top of that situation.

Are you sure about real attacks? When attacks sended in circle every 10min in several hours. Or over night? Even when you have seen that player is active and casting spells.

No you guys spammed like a hell. And Dakubai was in the hospital but you did not get him time even there when you were informed.
what we learn? Thats right people that instigate spams dont get any sympathy, suck it up.

DeletedUser26021

There is no more war here I guess.

Everytime I saw Grepolife, it gives me a sad look and says see, no one does OPs, no one does anything. Few alliances made others red, but well, they are more interested in taking Ghosts and/or internals. And yeah, this constant whining and quitting of players are really a cherry on top of that situation.

Internals suck and so do ghosts. but aren't you just an internal in waiting? didn't you quit over a month ago and leave your alliance without a guy who has a bunch of front line cities? Don't come on here and complain about ghosts and internals when you are already a ghost.

And as for whining, the only whining I ever heard was from you and addy10.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10810

Internals suck and so do ghosts. but aren't you just an internal in waiting? didn't you quit over a month ago and leave your alliance without a guy who has a bunch of front line cities? Don't come on here and complain about ghosts and internals when you are already a ghost.

And as for whining, the only whining I ever heard was from you and addy10.

I whine? where? I am not in game for more than a month now and you are still hearing my whining? haha.
Don't miss me much John, or else your life might become miserable all of a sudden again in game. You should thank me for staying dead in this server and wish me luck. Calling me like that will only make things worse for you.

DeletedUser26021

yeah you made my life miserable how? you did absolutely nothing, spammed me once and I spammed you back and you stopped....

back it up then, come on back and see how you do.