DeletedUser

Black Rising vs. The Grey Ghosts.

At this point the score is 21 - 4

DeletedUser

War between The Grey Ghosts and Black Rising

conquest count is currently: BR = 23, TGG = 4

DeletedUser

Do we have any new wars?

Has there really been any good wars? This is a pretty boring world compared to others like Gamma were a lot of cities can and do trade hands quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18132

I would like to make a suggestion for a war: Noxious Rising and Greek Warfare against NaTaRaJa. Who would win?

DeletedUser

Well NR will never war against NaT :) How about NR and NaT against GW :p

DeletedUser

hmm... well in that case, GW would have the 43 and 24 alliances on their side, and from the map NaT can't really do much against GWs core os it actually would be a bit interesting

DeletedUser

so how about some update in any Mu wars going on at the moment!

NAT V Cerb?
Anyone V TGG?
GW V anyone that is in there way?

I will start with the anyone V TGG

It seems that TCE have decided to throw a few more troops against TGG though it doesnt seem like it is going to break through just yet for any result other then a lot of dead bodies floating in the waters.

NR have gone quite up in 066 so it has become a bit of a stalemate there. I guess this is probably to do with internal clean ups (from both sides now).

ND seem to be the most effective at the moment. While they have had a couple of cities taken they have also hit back with a couple them selves.

I do here that PE are getting anxious and want to get involved and claim 076 to themselves and then move into 077 to join up with the growing strength of ND in there, so lets see if that starts to emerge...

DeletedUser18132

GG has tons of troops, but we have already taken one meldex city and a pounding another one.

DeletedUser18317

Greek Warfare vs Imperium Et Libertas is a new war started, youll start to see IEL dropping in the rankings soon like all the others that have gone up against GW

Long live Greek Warfare :)