WARS of Mu

DeletedUser13459

WARS of Mu

time to get some life and excitement back in here. What are the current wars that we have going on in Mu?

i realize some will be to scared to say who they are at war with (or listed as enemies at least in game) but hey, grow a set and provide me with some entertainment coz I'm bored lol :D

I'm happy to say that there is a war going on between NaT and WP.

conquest count is currently: NaT = 12, WP = 4

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16506

If we can consider it a war, 4 alliances (ocean 43, soldiers of 43, The Hoff alliance and Greek Warfare) against The Forgotten and the result is 15-4 for the allies.

DeletedUser12571

Think I can say that we are at war (if you can call it that) with all bar a few, and those few know who they are.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if this one can be called a war, but Black Rising vs. The Phoenix in halftime is 19-0.

If I have calculated it right :p

DeletedUser

19-0?

i would not be forking out my hard earned to watch that match, unless the cheerleaders were spectacular.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if this one can be called a war, but Black Rising vs. The Phoenix in halftime is 19-0.

If I have calculated it right :p

You can add The Grey Ghost vs The Phoenix 8-0.

DeletedUser

new rim war opening phases
Greek civil ware
Greek Empire vs. Greek Warfare

DeletedUser

oh the me oh my
all sorts of intrigues, backstabs, spying, all the usual crap
One is up, one is down, one deserves a slap

DeletedUser

there will be a war staring soon between SPE vs The Chosen Ones, Sovereign Elite, UNITED

DeletedUser

Aww how cute... you have to go and get your friends to play?

DeletedUser18132

SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are all ready!!!!!!!!!! And if you want to play, jump into Tartarus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser18132

I just think: why put just one exclamation mark?????????????Why not put many?????????????????? AND WHY NOT CAPITALIZE IT??????????????????????????????????????